Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

30% Loan For Retailers And Wholesalers Of Baby And Children's Accessories - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 30% Loan For Retailers And Wholesalers Of Baby And Children's Accessories (1378 Views)

I Need Wholesalers Of Water Guard,natural Honey And Health Care Products / I Need Suppliers Or Wholesalers Of Sex Products / Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30% Loan For Retailers And Wholesalers Of Baby And Children's Accessories by delgroveng(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2013
Are you confident about your business yet funds are depriving you of taking your business to the next step?
Have you invested a lot in to your brick and Mortar business(shop) but now you are left with little to invest on inventory and display accessories for your shop.
We are a trading company based in Lagos and Shanghai, trading in various items necessary in the Nigerian market
Our subsidiary BRJstyle trades in Baby and Children clothes & accessories, we sell
to retailers and wholesalers in Nigeria, we offer financing assistance to costumers to increase or stock up on inventory.
The loan amount is 30% of the total cost of goods ordered
Duration 30days - 2 months, 2nd time buyer 2months
Interest rate is 5%
Durable and vital products
Most non seasonal products, that means Easter, Christmas or any other holiday people will still need them.
Our prices are very competitive
http://www.delgroveng.com/index.php/pro/
Retailing tip
Don't always crowd your shop with merchandise just to show your shop is full.
Too many choices leaves one confused
Keep it simple and creative
Keep the questions coming on retailing tips.

Our prices are very competitive
info@delgroveng.com
Re: 30% Loan For Retailers And Wholesalers Of Baby And Children's Accessories by jay81: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2013
I'm interestd cos I deal on children stuffs pls enlighten me more cs I'm interestd.I stay in lagos n where is ur office send me more info on ijay81@yahoo.com tnx
Re: 30% Loan For Retailers And Wholesalers Of Baby And Children's Accessories by jay81: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2013
Can u pls send d price list of ur various baby clothings n products to my mailbox. Ijay81@yahoo.com
Re: 30% Loan For Retailers And Wholesalers Of Baby And Children's Accessories by delgroveng(m): 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
www.delgroveng.com will strictly handle other trading, financing and business activities.
contact@brjstyle.com
www.brjstyle.com

This is our baby clothes and accessories website....you may select and request for pricing..we don't sell individual items
Minimum purchases of 10,000naira

Thanks for your patronage so far
I must admit what surprised me are the big ticket items that got snatched up so fast
Strollers....pls enlighten me..is it because they are in short supply or because we sent affordable durable and colorful ones

Re: 30% Loan For Retailers And Wholesalers Of Baby And Children's Accessories by delgroveng(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2013
New inventories are here, don't carry what everyone is carrying.
Creativity, Creativity is what retailing is all about
Mind your inventory very well.
Take advantage of our line of credit with 0-2% interest rate

call now -08085758004

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketers! / Sourcing Natural Oil Supplements I.e Coconut Oil Et Al / NNPC Export Standard AGO Available for Trucking and Marine (TTT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.