Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe (52063 Views)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by IYANGBALI: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
tchidi:

What's ur ish? I'm entitled to my opinion, same as you are...no need to attack me cos of mine! Back off my case abeg! I still maintain that showing her picture here is very wrong, and I'm glad some ppl share d same view. Good day Ma'am.
and I still maintain dat the story is incomplete without the pics,as for me backing off you,you would have a lot of work to do for me to do that,I'm stuck on you tongue
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by IYANGBALI: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
Lord Babs: wtf! Will you f¿cking keep quiet! Would it be misappropriate for people, or the fans of the dead, to view her corpse, where she'd be laid to rest? Of course no! So, why should it be offensive to view her corpse online, if you're unable to attend the burial? If it's nude pics, i wouldn't budge. Nigerians are just too annoyingly fanatical!
pls tell them ooooooo
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by mamagee3(f): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
May her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
Lord Babs: Only squeamish sentimentalists like u shared d same view. There's ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong about that pic. Logically: did you complain when her pics were pasted at death? Why now? Scripturally: can u show me where such act is forbidden? Why do u paste Jesus' pics all about? Is that not invasion-of-privacy, as your fellow clown puts? Morally: is she not our daughter, friend, sister, entertainer...? Legally: how was the pic allowed to be taken in the first place, if it will amount to infringement of privacy?(be aware i'm a lawyer). Stop being childishly fanatic! A dead man is dead!
kai you have won my heart completely with these comments,some people don't just get it.

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
tchidi:

Ok, maybe I'm squeamish... But definitely not childish..
Mr Lawyer and Mature adult, that person u screamed 'F00L' at, only expressed his opinion, is that how reasonable adults act?.. If u can't handle ur emotions on a faceless forum like this, I'd hate to be in the same courtroom with you.
kai the thing pain am,my lawyer friend don give am upper cut tongue tongue

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by SELFWORTH: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
tchidi:

What's ur ish? I'm entitled to my opinion, same as you are...no need to attack me cos of mine! Back off my case abeg! I still maintain that showing her picture here is very wrong, and I'm glad some ppl share d same view. Good day Ma'am.

Don't mind them .

Lawyer or barrister my foot? Am not sure who they are fooling. Lawyers have specialities and even that doesn't make them an expert on everything.

How many pictures of dead film stars in their coffins in the USA or UK do you see on the net? It can only happen in this sad country.

You made a very good point that if this was their sister or mother, how would they like it ? But Nigerians are hypocrites so l didn't expect anything better from them.

Now they have all the pictures they can feast their eyes upon till kingdom come. Sadists!
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by SELFWORTH: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
IYA NGBALI: kai the thing pain am,my lawyer friend don give am upper cut tongue tongue

Disappointed in your comment. You sound like a 2yr old.

Somebody is dead and all you can think of is making silly comments......Expected better from you.

Someone posting a picture of her whilst she was sick in the hospital bed is beyond disgusting and I pray it happens to you too next time you are sick in hospital trying to recover.

I regularly follow you on NL ! It goes to show that we don't REALLY know what people are like hiding behind their NL shady names.
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by SELFWORTH: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
whitneydeeva: exactly...ths kinda picture isnt supposd to be here...this aint no movie.

Apparently some sad people need the pictures so they can use it for God knows what!
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by kolamilan(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by adexsimply(m): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2013
koolet: Pls can sum1 tel me Wat iz rvp nd swp
RVP(Robin Van Persie)
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Kemmy210(f): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2013
We love u dearie,but God loves u most.....may ur soul rest in perfect peace.amen..&dis is lesson 2everyone of us,to live as if d next second wont exist.
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
Did anybody notice she was dressed in wedding gown? What's the reason/meaning
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by winioluwa: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
The end of the road. RIP Dear.

Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Burna Boy: "I'm Not A Nigerian Artiste. I Don’t Make Money From Nigeria"