Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death (118362 Views)

Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by woye77: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
INSIDER ALLEGED: ACTRESS, BISI KOMOLAFE DIED OF ABORTION …Yinka Quadri Fingered In Her Pregnancy
soceity2January 02, 2013Uncategorized

She shot into prominence when she played an innocent girl in a yoruba movie which earned her a nomination at 2009 Bon Awards for ‘Revelation of the year’, and within 2 years she has done close to 100 movies and gone ahead to produce her own movie too but all never last as she gave up the ghost while trying to achieve her dreams.

It’s no news that one of Nollywood finest, Bisi Komolafe is no more but news flirting around has it that she died of complication after an abortion. It was gathered that the actress and movie producer, Bisi Komolafe, whose profile was on the rise before death snatched her away was a mistress to one of the old hand in the industry, Yinka Quadri who close sources allege to be the man who put Bisi in a family way.

Although her colleagues and friends who are aware of this have been trying very hard to conceal it, but according to an impeccable source, Bisi’s fiancée, Tunde Fatai Ijaduola was planning a white wedding with the actress, when she realized she was pregnant for another man. In trying to cover up the shame and save herself the pain of losing her man, Bisi allegedly opted for an abortion, which finally took her life.
Recall that while she was alive, actress Bisi komolafe was romantically linked with Yinka Quadri, a top actor, who is also seated at the front seat of the Odunfa Caucus.
As things stands, accusing fingers are already pointing at Yinka Quadri as the owner of the pregnancy, which Bisi tried to abort before she lost her life, a rumour which top members of Odunfa Caucus are still keeping sealed lips about.
While buttressing on the allegation, our source stated, “recall that it was Yinka Quadri saw her last on Sunday and was so very worried, that he had to reach out to Elders of the Association of National Theatre Practitioners (ANTP) on the need to help the actress whose health as at then, he said was fast deteriorating”.

As at the press time effort to speak with Yinka Quadri on the phone to comment on this proofed abortive as his phone wasn’t responding.
Bisi was a part of the Yinka Quadri led Odunfa Caucus of the Yoruba Movie sector, as well as an A-list actress. She was a Multi-award nominee of BON Awards in 2009 and 2011 Editions.
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by wassade: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Haaaa only God knows.
Oro oloro oluwa so mi ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by mikesean(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Eyyah
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Oma se ooo.
Rip
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by Sharon6(f): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
Bottom line is she's dead and there's nothing anyone can do to wake her up even if u write stories from now till next year. May her soul R.I.P.

5 Likes

Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by jumkoe(f): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
Entertainment industry suck n very disgusting but sha r i p bisi

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
This one na beer palour gossip for phd level.. Haba, they no even wait make dem first bury the girl

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by Medley(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
shoddy journalism wont help Nigerians this year. U've not really had the opportunity to speak with the person that is being suspected. Well they are always looking for what to publish.
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by theripper: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
In-house promiscuity too much for our Nollywood and Yollywood actors and actresses. Sorry dear, RIP.
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by dridowu: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
Source b4 i komet
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by miqos02(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
na wa oh, yinka quadri off all people
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by jessybarbie(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmmm...na wa. We neva hear all the story finish.Stori still dey come
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by victorian(f): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Wrong choices...too bad..such young cool babe... angry angry
relationship that will make you, not wanna keep the baby, when it comes, shud be avoided at all costs..
May the family the fortitude to bear the loss angry
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by ayena: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
o ma se o
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by OreMeta: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Condoms First.
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by braine(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sad.
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 04, 2013
Poor woman,her stories are just plenty

First of all she snatches someone's husband and dispossesses a certain Niniola of her beloved husband boasting of it in an interview last year and according to this story gets knocked up by a boyfriend and went for an abortion before the wedding to the man she snatched.
I didn't know of this woman at all but I have read an earful of her escapades since her death
May her soul still RIP
Hopefully she made peace with her maker

If the story is true nobody caused her death
She is a grown woman and made her decisions unfortunately the outcome was fatal.

[size=18pt]
How she stole someone's man[/size]

Their names are Oluomotunde Ijaodola and Niniola.
The couple,who are 30 years apiece,got married in 2007 at Abeokuta Sports Centre,Abeokuta,Ogun State capital before relocating to Canada along with their two children,Simi and Dara.While Niniola worked as a nurse,Tunde shuttled between Canada and Nigeria selling cars.

The hubby reportedly had some issues with the wife and Bisi Komolafe was fing-ered as the brain behind the palaver.

In a recent interview,the actress at the centre of the crisis opened up.

She said; Everything is a lie.Tunde Ijaodola is my friend.He is based in Canada but had issues with his wife.

The marriage actually crashed about two years ago.He shuttles Nigeria and Canada.Somebody hacked his box and used it against the two of us.

Later,he explained to me that it was his wife.I asked why she did that.Even if you have problem with your marriage and you want it back,there are decent ways you go about it.

She alleged the guy was not good for her and left him.If someone else picks him up and treats him like he is the best man in the world,then you should let go.

And if you don’t want to let go,you should look for ways to apologize and claim your man back instead of cheap blackmail.

Definitely,if you leave somebody,someone else would pick him up.

Asked if Tunde’s wife get across to her as speculated,she said No.they are not in good terms.I was not responsible for their break-up.Their union crashed before I met him.I met him going through a lot of emotional trauma.They don’t even speak on phone again.Their marriage crashed two years ago and I met him few months ago.

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by cinammon(f): 5:02am On Jan 04, 2013
Whether he was responsible or not,@least it wasn't said that he forced or raped ha...she (may ha soul rest in peace) was a fully grown ass woman...

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by funtonny: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Olorun lo mejo daa...

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by slimyem: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2013
We are still going to read many more stories(mostly baseless rumours) about her from these bloggers and journalists looking for fast news..
Whatever the case may be,she's gone and nothing that she did or didn't while alive doesn't matter anymore!
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by stunning4real: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
I dnt blv dis story, one thing am sure of is dat nobody can force any1 2 do anything like dis, she was an adult, she had d right to choose d right path. I blv dere is more 2 d story around her death. May her soul rest in peace if its pleases God. Let's live a righteous life so dat we can b rest assure of our path with d Lord.

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by Skywalker5(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
Rumour mongers and ameebo

Dont you guys have a life?

why point accusing finger at someone else?

First they said its spiritual, now its Yinka Quadri

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by killuminati(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Lord knows best. RIP to her, pray she makes it.
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by Beync(f): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
no one is perfect but some deaths are preventable.
Encouraging another familys breakup isn't a good course.
Sleeping with one man and planning marriage with another man hmm. to call a spade a spade, bad thin is bad.
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
In summary,she died of abortion complication. Too bad. Guess it was done by quacks.
RIP to her.
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by warrior101: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
babyosisi: Poor woman,her stories are just plenty

First of all she snatches someone's husband and dispossesses a certain Niniola of her beloved husband boasting of it in an interview last year and according to this story gets knocked up by a boyfriend and went for an abortion before the wedding to the man she snatched.
I didn't know of this woman at all but I have read an earful of her escapades since her death
May her soul still RIP
Hopefully she made peace with her maker

If the story is true nobody caused her death
She is a grown woman and made her decisions unfortunately the outcome was fatal.

[size=18pt]
How she stole someone's man[/size]

WE NEED A LINK FOR THIS STORY
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by UluemeFrank(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
I think all we should do now is sympathise with her mourning families and wellwishers. The ultimate price has been paid by her for whatever she did wrong without repenting it on time. May the God almighty that create her receives her soul in heaven.
Re: Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
The headline of this story is exceedingly nonsensical. She was engaged and her wedding was around the corner, yet she wilfully maintained an illicit sexual relationship with another man, and as it happened, got pregnant for him! In order to prevent a scandal and to deceive her would-be husband, she attempted an abortion and died in the process. HOW, for Amadioha's sake, did Mr. Quadri "cause" her death? ? ?

If not that I don't like speaking ill of the dead, I would have showered the deceased with 'choice' words that she eminently deserves.

Most of these actresses are as filthy as septic tanks, whether married or single. Only a buffoon would even entertain the thought of marrying these trollops.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.