Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Bulk SMS Marketing – Who Composes Your Text Message? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bulk SMS Marketing – Who Composes Your Text Message? (496 Views)

Mtn Code To Send Unlimited Free Text Message Without Paying / Unsend’ Your Text Messages With World’s Most Secured Messaging App / Need To Get Back An Important Deleted Text Message On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS Marketing – Who Composes Your Text Message? by Edwin7: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Who composes you SMS for your bulk SMS marketing campaigns can make or mar your success. So, I ask, “Who composes your sms marketing campaigns text messages?”

Let me guess…. you. If not, let me guess again… your customer care rep (that’s if you have one). That will lead us to another very important question: Are you or your customer care rep qualified to compose marketing SMS? Do you know anything about SMS copywriting?

Listen, as far as bulk SMS marketing or, to be specific, SMS copywriting, is concerned, there are laws and rules that govern it. If you obey these laws, success is virtually guaranteed, other variables being equal. If not, you’ll be wasting your time and money.

One thing that always baffles me is that people will spend hundreds of thousands to buy bulk sms units to “blast” SMS as they call it, but will invest little time to learn how to compose a simple effective marketing text message. Then when they “blast” the bulk SMS and receive little or no response they throw their hands in the air and say SMS marketing doesn’t work!

Well, if you want to join the elite group of people who know how to compose deadly effective SMS that make people respond, then download a FREE report I wrote to that effect titled, “How to Compose Powerful SMS That Make People Respond!”
It’s available for download at http://www.5starsmsng.com or specifically at http://www.5starsmsng.com/how-to-compose-powerful-sms-that-make-people-respond

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Electronics Set To Unveil The S4 / ‘facebook Phone’ May Ringtrue April 4 / Lousy Telecom Service Delivery-my Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.