Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? (21435 Views)

Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / List Of All Radio Stations In Lagos / List Of Nigerian Radio Stations That Are Online (stream) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by Sharn06: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2008
I've got the contact of one DJ Boombastic, DJ Nutty Steve and others on Raypower FM or something. . If you need em, PM me
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by tobaaro(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2008
@ppanther, I'm an admirer of ur post

@Poster, still readin and gainin info lyk u,
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by zyhnospike(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2008
This is for mayor,i love your songs and all,love ur page too,keep up the good work.
holla
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by lb011b(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
i gbadun ur song but na only one song dey play ontop ur myspace, y ? djsteeve
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by Quesera: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2008
Would you rather know the number of states Cosmo covers than have your music played there?

YOU DON'T SEEM SERIOUS
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by ayobase(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
4get about it if
u are female.

u have to be laid!!!
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by dagreatj: 3:47am On May 19, 2009
how do i contact Don Jazzy or any large producers ? and how much do u think they charge to work with them?any info on that please?
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by cusuneedme: 12:59pm On May 19, 2009
hey wats up dexed learnt u are a producer i need one, text me illl call you and know wats up, 08087416817
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by dagreatj: 2:38pm On May 20, 2009
dj boombastic,  is he good? and how do i contact u anyway?
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by MMS2010: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2010

Check out our new book 101 Ways To Market Your Music On The Web at http://www.mymusicsuccess.com Gives you the lowdown on the best way to promote yourself using the internet and contains a section on radio promotion too.

http://www.mymusicsuccess.com
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by RadioMaven: 5:13am On Jan 04, 2012
Hello, if you are looking to promote your music to radio please check out http://www.getready4radio.com and http://www.radiomavens.com and feel free to give a call and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Cheers!
Abby
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by kelch(m): 6:13am On Aug 08, 2013
I will like to suggest a platform that I've seen give a lot of people the chance to showcase their talent to the world.
Click the link below.
http://talentwanted.info
The great thing about this platform is people can purchase your songs for a few dollars instantly from any part of the world and if you win you will perform in Las Vegas life and also get your DVD production contract
I wish you the best as you compete. Hard work always pay! Good luck. Hope you win.
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by Ngelistik(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=Another]I Need Advice On Promoting My Music In Radio Stations

Peeps, I need to promote my music. I have recorded some tracks and woul like to give them to radio presenters.Can someone tell me what I should do.I need music played in lagos, PH, Abuja, Enugu, etc.Can someone advise me on the best djs to approach and if it involves money, how much? Please holla me if you have any suggestions.Thanks, and also, is there any promotion company, not a record label, that can help me get my music sent to popular djs in nigeria? thanks[ contact me on 08029619377/gbakog@yahoo.com for further details thanks!
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by enwiwe(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2013
DO YOU WANT TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC OR SINGLE IN NIGERIA AND BEYOND?
MATRIX MUZIX WILL HELP YOU PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO IN ALL MAJOR
RADIO AND TV STATIONS IN NIGERIA AND BEYOND.
WE WILL ALSO GET YOUR VIDEO TO CHANNEL O AND MTV BASE AT NO EXTRA COST.
WE WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR MUSIC SOLD DIGITALLY WORLDWIDE ON THE INTERNET.
WE WILL GET YOUR MUSIC INTO THE HANDS OF DJS LIKE DJ HUMILITY,DJ JIMMY JAT ,DJ DON X IN THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MANY MORE.
WE WILL HELP YOU GET INTERVEWS ON TV AND RADIO.SOUNDCITY,NIGEZIE,MONSTER MUSIC ETC
WE WILL HELP YOU PUT YOUR MUSIC IN ALABA COMPILATIONS AND MIXTAPES AND ALSO IN THE UNITED
STATES.
WE GET YOU TO PERFORM FREE SHOWS IN CLUBS AND SMALL SHOWS AS PART OF YOUR PROMOTION.
ALL THESE AND MANY MORE WE CAN DO FOR YOU.
WE HAVE THE CONTACTS TO DO ALL THESE AND MANY MORE.
IMPORTANT.yOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY.WE WILL SCREEN YOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO
BEFORE WE WORK WITH YOU.
yOU MUST HAVE A GOOD BUDGET FOR YOUR PROMOTION AS HOW GOOD YOUR BUDGET IS DETERMINES HOW FAR
YOUR PROMOTION GOES.
WE DO NOT WORK WITH EVERYBODY BUT WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE ONES WE WORK WITH WILL BE
HAPPY TO HAVE GOTTEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH US.
REGISTRATION FEE IS N10,000
FOR MORE INFO CALL NOW ON
+234 8024580935

OR EMAIL naijaartisterecordlabels@qdwxs.com

FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
NATIONALITY:
MARTIAL STATUS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by enwiwe(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2013
MATRIX MUZIX WILL HELP YOU PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO IN ALL MAJOR
RADIO AND TV STATIONS IN NIGERIA AND BEYOND.
WE WILL ALSO GET YOUR VIDEO TO CHANNEL O AND MTV BASE AT NO EXTRA COST.
WE WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR MUSIC SOLD DIGITALLY WORLDWIDE ON THE INTERNET.
WE WILL GET YOUR MUSIC INTO THE HANDS OF DJS LIKE DJ HUMILITY,DJ JIMMY JAT ,DJ DON X IN THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MANY MORE.
WE WILL HELP YOU GET INTERVEWS ON TV AND RADIO.SOUNDCITY,NIGEZIE,MONSTE R MUSIC ETC
WE WILL HELP YOU PUT YOUR MUSIC IN ALABA COMPILATIONS AND MIXTAPES AND ALSO IN THE UNITED
STATES.
WE GET YOU TO PERFORM FREE SHOWS IN CLUBS AND SMALL SHOWS AS PART OF YOUR PROMOTION.
ALL THESE AND MANY MORE WE CAN DO FOR YOU.
WE HAVE THE CONTACTS TO DO ALL THESE AND MANY MORE.
IMPORTANT.yOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY.WE WILL SCREEN YOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO
BEFORE WE WORK WITH YOU.
yOU MUST HAVE A GOOD BUDGET FOR YOUR PROMOTION AS HOW GOOD YOUR BUDGET IS DETERMINES HOW FAR
YOUR PROMOTION GOES.
WE DO NOT WORK WITH EVERYBODY BUT WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE ONES WE WORK WITH WILL BE
HAPPY TO HAVE GOTTEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH US.
REGISTRATION FEE IS N10,000
FOR MORE INFO CALL NOW ON
+234 8024580935

OR EMAIL naijaartisterecordlabels@qdwxs .com

FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
NATIONALITY:
MATRIAL STATUS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by spiel(m): 1:50am On Aug 14, 2016
guys You should Listen to My New Jam 'Emujo by spiel Click on the Above Link to download @ http://my.notjustok.com/track/113618/spiel-emujo-prodby-keen#.V5X3n2nF04o

Re: How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? by xammiexpw(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please I am an artist and I'm new in this radio promotion. I released a single earlier this month and I really wanna get it to radio station I don't know what steps to take. I need help please��. I'm available on IG for DM @xammieoffishall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music Album: Download I Used To Know Her: The Prelude – EP Alnum - H.E.R. / Top Five Hottest Dance Styles In Nigerian Music Industry 2021 / Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.