Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

What's Your View Of People Using Chaplet As A Tallisman? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your View Of People Using Chaplet As A Tallisman? (533 Views)

The Protestants Should Stop Putting On Chaplet If It Is Evil As Some Say / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service / Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your View Of People Using Chaplet As A Tallisman? by Jollyzone(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Often times it baffles me why some individuals in christendom uses the chaplet as a tallisman... Most times in nollywood movies you see them attributing luck to the chaplet, and inciting the believe that if an individual failed to wear it, such an individual lacks spiritual protection... Hence I wonder, does it means that these individuals who claims to be christian don't know how God views idolatory and the use of tallisman? Moderator pliz move my topic to the front page, I need people's honest answer... Thanx
Re: What's Your View Of People Using Chaplet As A Tallisman? by alexleo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Jollyzone: Often times it baffles me why some individuals in christendom uses the chaplet as a tallisman... Most times in nollywood movies you see them attributing luck to the chaplet, and inciting the believe that if an individual failed to wear it, such an individual lacks spiritual protection... Hence I wonder, does it means that these individuals who claims to be christian don't know how God views idolatory and the use of tallisman? Moderator pliz move my topic to the front page, I need people's honest answer... Thanx

Chaplet is nonsense. Its idolatory and must be done away with.

(1) (Reply)

Sin And Grace / Pastor Pulls Out Gun On His Accountant / A Disheartening Shocker ( 10 Minute Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.