Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates (1774 Views)

Muslims Do YOU Support The Punishment For Apostates / Why Do Religions Dislike Apostates? / Crackdown On Christian “Apostates” In Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by therationa(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2008
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by olabowale(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2008
And yet people are tripping over one anoter to enter Is'lam. There is no doubt, a few will have to leave this wonderful religion, because their hearts were never in it or accepted it wholly, in th first place. I remember when I got this young Igbo lawyer to know about Islam. She in almost two years now have been covering up and finally confessed to me that while she was a Christian, wheever she heard the call to prayer, she began angry and upset with developed headache. And seeing a person performing ablution to enter prayer, she will be itchy as if her skin is crawling with some thing terrible. Today she is a better Muslim woman. Yet she is a princess from Owerri. May God increase you, and make your way easy. Amin.
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by therationa(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2008
Could it be that they are leaving because they realised it is all falsehood and superstitions?
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 24, 2008
olabowale:

And yet people are tripping over one anoter to enter Is'lam. There is no doubt, a few will have to leave this wonderful religion, because their hearts were never in it or accepted it wholly, in th first place. I remember when I got this young Igbo lawyer to know about The Great Religion. She in almost two years now have been covering up and finally confessed to me that while she was a Christian, wheever she heard the call to prayer, she began angry and upset with developed headache. And seeing a person performing ablution to enter prayer, she will be itchy as if her skin is crawling with some thing terrible. Today she is a better Great One woman. Yet she is a princess from Owerri. May God increase you, and make your way easy. Amin.

Is that how how you captured my sister,used heavy lovingitis and made her a second wife?
poor girl. grin cry cry

There is no doubt, a few will have to leave this wonderful religion, because their hearts were never in it or accepted it wholly, in th first place.

I wonder why you guys want to behead them if their hearts were never in it.
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by olabowale(m): 4:24am On Feb 24, 2008
@Nwando: Since you are not in 'The running' for Olabowale's next exotic bride, have a 'tender heart,', (a trophy wife, like an acutremen) to replace you. I need somebody that I can talk to about Islam. I need to drain Christianity of good people. And women are my idea persons. (LOL). I am not through with Igbo women yet.

@Therationa;
Could it be that they are leaving because they realised it is all falsehood and superstitions?
If it is falsehood and or superstition, I swear by God Almighty I would not have lasted a moment in it. With all the seductions of the Christians women,even with a croony like me, it is the beauty of Islam that attracts be. It is a superior religion with all the sweetness of nectar and the aromatic fragrance of exotic tulips and roses. Finally I fear and run far away from the punishment of the Almighty and I long and hurry forward for His Love, Mercy and Forgiveness.
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by 4Him(m): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2008
olabowale:

And yet people are tripping over one anoter to enter Is'lam.

where are these people?
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2008
Moses acted contrary to God's will, by stricking the rock for water, God did not bend His Truth for Moses, instead Moses paid the penalty by not being allowed to enter into the promisedland after leading and labouring all those years in the wilderness,

David committed Murder and Adultery and was punished,

Lot also had the unfortunate occurence of losing everything and ending up sleeping with his daughters to give birth to the children,

God is no respecter of man , as such the a'llah who respects mo'hammed and allows him to get away with his pedophile ways, murderous ways, adulterous ways etc, certainly cannot be the God of Moses and God of David,

Now I find it funny, mischevious, counter-intuitive and devilish that somehow, someone somewhere who does not understand what the truth is, still wants to believe that Christians and M'uslims are serving the same God, despite that evidences show that the god of M'ohammed could certainly not be the god of Moses or David or Elijah or Elisha, since the god of mohammed:

1. allowed him to have sex with a teenager "Aisha"

2. allowed him to commit adultery by sleeping with woman other than his wife (allowed him to institionalise adultery/fornication by permitting them to have 4 wives)

3. allowing him to not produce a single miracle

4. allowed him to do very stupid things e.g. by claiming that the Sperm comes from the SPinal Cord

5. by allowing him to kill people in his (A'llah's) name

6. by not being able to convert people based on his word alone but rather by allowing conversion by force

7. by making sure that apostates of i'slam are killed,

I find it rather dumbfounding that , despite all the evidences against the Character of m'ohammed, the obvious stupidity of the quran, the obvious stupidity of saying parts of the Hadiths are correct and parts of it is wrong based on whether or not it agrees with quran, the obvious plagiarism of various ideas into making the quran, that people still somehow believe that their eternity can be guaranteed via i'slam in any other place other than Lake of Fire.

I can only say that I pity all those that still wallow in the filth of i'slam, since they have no excuse of not knowing the truth ,
I also pity to those deceived people or devilish individuals who still go about saying the Christians and M'uslims serve the same God.

For how long would "Stupidity continue to abide" when it is obvious that there cannot be "Many Ways to God", but rather THE ONLY ONE WAY,

How can people be so stupid to not see that they themselves are not 100% intelligent and no flesh and blood man is 100% intelligent, yet atheists and evolutionist put their whole life on the assumption that what they think or what other people think must the origin of life is 100% true. Why is it so difficult to see that the helically shells are a mathematical beauty which could simply not have been formed by chance. How can't they see that despite the millions of years that they claim, even an infallible shredd of evidence of how life began or how they claimed one animal transitioned to another animal has still not being found.
What could be so stupid than for a man to base is hope on something which has not been proving while ignoring something which has been proving to be true over and over again.

I will not stay here and tell you that sinners are not dealth with severly in the history of man, yes they are dealth with severly (Sodom and Gommorah), yet there are sinners who averted punishment simply because they repented (City of Nineveh during Jonah's time). So if you personal grievance against God is because He allowed the destruction or punishment of certain people, it simply shows that you don't understand the description of Himself which He gave to us when He said "His is Love" and "He is a Consuming Fire".

I will be frank with a lot of people (even though I know one of you (Seun) as a friend) on this nairaland by saying that one thing is for sure that except "Ye be born again" in the Spirit via Christ, ye M'uslims, Atheists, Evolutionist, Agnostics are all bound for eternal destruction/punishment.

-------------------------------------

Additionally, although I have to admit that it hurts to see that Christians are most times at the receiving end of violence, yet the truth is that Christ Himself said they the World would do unto us as they had done unto Him, So its not a new thing if Christians are villified , persecuted by their own friends and families its just a fufillment of prophecy, So let us Christians take heart and focus on the Crown at the end of the journey , and also realise that our being given the hope of salvation in Christ is not our doing nor is it because we were fortunate, rather it was because God gave us to Christ. , and not because we found Christ (as if we could actually do anything ourselves). Its by Grace that we are saved, Hence why many people would call themselves Christians, Issah lovers , evolutionary christians and yet be rejected by Christ for being workers of iniquity,

Some of you people (Atheists, Agnostics, Evolutionist, M'uslims, Catholics etc) think that you are smart, hence you must have come to know something which others don't know (what you know which others don't know is being blinded to the truth), let me warn you that your "so called" smartness only goes to show your "stupidity", since even the simple and foolish thigns which is so obvious to True Christians have ended up comfounding you, so much so that you are choosing to do things which are not normal and which you somehow can't seem to be able to see and realise to be abnormal.
Let me inform you that a lot of people actually/probably smarter than you have come and gone with theri pholosophical ways to life and the result of their foolishness can be seen throughout history (Karl Marx etc),

If you (Atheists, Agnostics, Evolutionist, M'uslims etc) took time out to study history, you would realise and see, that your current behaviour, believe in self determination, self deceiving logic, doggedness to protect a peadophile, murder, adulterer, maniac, demon possessed individual, adult fantasies, are really nothing new but have been happening throughout the history of man.

One thing is for sure, the dogged determination of m'uslims, atheists, agnostics, deitists and evolutionists even in the face of blunt truth and historical evidences of the Truth of the Bible is enough evidences for we Christians to realise that the fact that were are saved and that we know the truth is not because we are smarter than them (Atheists, Agnostics, Evolutionist, M'uslims etc) but that God showed us Mercy to have our eyes to be opened and to have given us the opportunity of Salvation Through Christ.

One thing is for sure, what is happening now with islam, atheism is not really new, it is just a more wicked repetition of things that had being done in the past history of man (Baal, Greek Philosophers etc, )

Olabowale, MC Usman and co, it is sad to realise that even if you wanted to be saved, (which is not your making, but God's free gift), you are still faced with the possibility of death from your former comrades in arms of is'lam. As such it becomes difficult to actually know the number of actual musl'ims apart from "forced mus'lims" since its near impossible to know those who remain a m'uslim because the fear the penalty of death for being an apostate, to those who remain a mu'slim because the choose to be for personal reasons bordering on foolishness, wealth or deception.

I notice a lot of nonsense that some people keep saying , about the Holy Spirit, I can only pity them because they simple do not know what they are doing and simply because they do not realise that they are sealing their own eternal damnation, and making sure that they may never be forgiven (since they might have sinned against the Holy Spirit) in one of their famous rantings.

Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Their own mouths (via their hearts) are speaking death unto themselves, knowingly or unknowingly

Pro 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

--------------------

Also Catholism has resulted in the killing of a lot Christians and probably non Christians over time , which I believe is a fufillment of the bible prohesy that about "LovePeddler",

Rev 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by MCUsman(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2008
SysUser:

1. allowed him to have sex with a teenager "Aisha"
Part of the result of ignorance, and sometimes, systematic denigration utterances of falsehood that helps to give a false impression of the Qur'an and Islam.

SysUser:

2. allowed him to commit adultery by sleeping with woman other than his wife (allowed him to institionalise adultery/fornication by permitting them to have 4 wives)

Another denigrated utterances geared towards false information which many in nairaland today take literally and thinks its the only right way to go forward.
SysUser:

3. allowing him to not produce a single miracle

All miracles performed by Jesus and other prophets that came before him can be refuted and describes as fairly tales by those who do not believe in them. The Qur’an is the everlasting miracle that is in line with modern trend. (See my next topic The Qu’ran & Its Miracles). also the Qu'ran is the only book in the world that can be memorized in its entirety by people of all ages and intellectual abilities – including non-Arabic speakers – which Mus'lims consider to be one of its greatest miracles.
SysUser:

4. allowed him to do very stupid things e.g. by claiming that the Sperm comes from the SPinal Cord

“Verily, I created humankind from a small quantity of mingled fluids.” Qur’an, 76:2
Then He made [ man’s ] offspring from the essence of a despised fluid.” Qur’an, 32:8
“I fashioned the clinging entity into a chewed lump of flesh and I fashioned the chewed flesh into bones and I clothed the bones with intact flesh.” Qur’an, 23:14

SysUser where did you get your spinal cord (see the  denigrated utterances I was taking about)

SysUser:

5. by allowing him to kill people in his (A'llah's) name

I don’t know how many times we have refutes the falsely spread notion that Isla’m was spread through force conversion. Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kosovo Bosnia, Former Soviet Republics of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and many more all have sizable amount of mus’lim faithful that came with contact with Is;lam through trade., : "In fact, Islam was hardly any more fanatical during its history than the sacred bastions of Christianity crusaders.

“There is no compulsion in religion” (Surah 2, verse 256).
SysUser:

6. by not being able to convert people based on his word alone but rather by allowing conversion by force

7. by making sure that apostates of i'slam are killed,
[/color]

There is no need to post stuff and junk simultaneously at the same time.

SysUser:

Also Catholism has resulted in the killing of a lot Christians and probably non Christians over time , which I believe is a fufillment of the bible prohesy that about "LovePeddler",

I will leave this part for the Catholic faithful, i believe they have better response for you.
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2008
Yet again , we have futile Non-Answers as Answers
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2008
About the nonsense in is'lam that sperm and spinal have a relationship here are some "english quotations"

Abdullah Yusuf Ali, Egyptian, 1946 with a preface from 1938
'He is created from a drop emitted—proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.'

Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall, English, 1977 (translation probably 1940)
'He is created from a gushing fluid that issued from between the loins and ribs.'

Muhammad Zafrulla Khan, Pakistani, 1971
'He is created from a fluid poured forth, which issues forth from between the loins and the breastbones.'

Muhammad Hamidullah, French, 1981 (10th Edition, completely revised)
'Il a été créé d'une giclée d'eau sortie d'entre lombes et côtes.'
He was created from a spurt of water coming out between the loins and ribs.

Made by a non-Muslim: D. Masson, French 1967
'Il a été créé d'une goutte d'eau répandue sortie d'entre les lombes et les côtes.'
He was created from a drop of spread out water coming out between the loins and the ribs

Anyone interested can check the full article for themselve via this link:

http://answering-islam.org.uk/Quran/Science/semenproduction.htm
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2008
check the following links for further answers to your questions:

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-embryology.htm

http://www.bible.ca/islam/

Otherwise read through the following excerpts from one of those sites:

Scientific errors and the myth of embryology in the Koran:

In an effort to show the scientific accuracy of the Koran, Muslim's are quick to bring up the claim of embryology revealed in stunning accuracy, before man discovered for himself. Muslims love to tell the story of how professor Keith L. Moore, the former anatomist at the University of Toronto, was impressed with the Koran’s embryological information.

However many Muslim are completely unaware that all of the information in the Qur'an about embryology had already been revealed many different times, centuries before hand. Furthermore, some of the information is scientifically inaccurate.

But don't take my word for it, early Muslim doctors, like Ibn-Qayyim, were first to blow the whistle when they saw the Koranic material, mirrored a Greek doctor named Galen, who lived of 150 AD. In 1983 Basim Musallam, Director of the Centre of Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Cambridge concluded, "The stages of development which the Qur'an and Hadith established for believers agreed perfectly with Galen's scientific account, There is no doubt that medieval thought appreciated this agreement between the Qur'an and Galen, for Arabic science employed the same Qur'anic terms to describe the Galenic stages" (B. Musallam (Cambridge, 1983) Sex and Society in Islam. p. 54) In other words when it comes to embryology the Qur'an merely echoes the scientific knowledge man had already discovered 450 years earlier.

Samuel ha-Yehudi was a 2nd century Jewish physician, and one of many with an interest in embryology . The embryo was called peri habbetten (fruit of the body) and develops as golem (formless, rolled-up thing); shefir meruqqam (embroidered foetus - shefir means amniotic sac); 'ubbar (something carried); v'alad (child); v'alad shel qayama (noble or viable child) and ben she-kallu chadashav (child whose months have been completed). (J. Needham (Cambridge, 2nd edition 1959) A History of Embryology, p. 77)

J. Needham spent almost 60 pages in his book "A history of embryology", discussing ancient Greek, Indian and Egyptian embryology, than in less than 1 page he dismisses the entire Arabic tradition by concluding that "Arabic science , was not of great help to embryology". After listing some of the verses in the Qur'an about embryology he dismisses them as "a seventh-century echo of Aristotle and the Ayer-veda" . (J. Needham (Cambridge, 2nd edition 1959) A History of Embryology, p. 82), in other words a mixture of Greek and ancient Indian teachings.

And what about professor Keith L. Moore, once at the University of Toronto, who Muslims love to quote as a scientist who saw the light of the Koran? If you buy Moore’s latest sixth edition University textbook called "The developing human", he actually directs his readers to read an essay by Basim Musallam, who we just quoted. who shows that the Koran merely echoes what Greek doctor "Galen" wrote 450 years earlier. It seems Dr. Moore is not as impressed today. (B. Musallam, The human embryo in Arabic scientific and religious thought, in, G. R. Dunstan (ed.) (University of Exeter Press, 1990) The human embryo: Aristotle and the Arabic and European traditions, pp. 32-46)

Bones Before Muscle? The Koran got it wrong!

Keith L. Moore knows that the Koran is wrong when it says that bones are formed first, then flesh is placed upon them.
"Look further at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh , " (Al-Baqara 2:259)

The Koran gives the impression that first the skeleton is formed, and then it is clothed with mustle. Dr. Bucaille knows perfectly well that this is not true. The muscles and the cartilage precursors of the bones start forming from the somite at the same time. At the end of the eighth week there are only a few centers of ossification started but the fetus is already capable of some muscular movement.

In a personal letter dated 8/1/87 from Dr. T.W. Sadler, Ph.D., Associate Professor in the Department of Anatomy at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, N.C. 27514, and author of Langman's Medical Embryology, Dr. Sadler states,
"At the 8th week post fertilization, the ribs would be cartilaginous and muscles would be present. Also at this time ossification would begin near the angle of the rib and would spread along the shaft until it reached the costal cartilage by the 4th month. Muscles would be capable of some movement at 8 weeks, but by 10-12 weeks this capacity would be much better developed."

It is always better to have two witnesses so we shall see what Dr. Keith L. Moore has to say about the development of bones and muscles in his book The Developing Human. Extracted from Chapters 15-17 we find the following information:

The skeletal and muscle system develops from the mesoderm, some of which becomes mesenchymal cells. These mesenchymal cells make muscles, and also have the ability to differentiate, into osteoblasts which make bone. At first the bones form as cartilage models so that by the end of the sixth week the whole limb skeleton is formed out of cartilage but without any bony calcium as shown in Figure 15-13. (Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human, 4th ed., 1988, p. 346.)

While the bone models are forming, myoblasts develop a large muscle mass in each limb bud, separating into extensor and flexor components. In other words, the limb musculature develops simultaneously in situ from the mesenchyme surrounding the developing bones. So Dr. Moore agrees completely with Dr. Sadler.

Furthermore, during a personal conversation with Dr. Moore I showed him Dr. Sadler's statement and he agreed that it was absolutely valid.

Conclusion: on bone development Dr. Sadler and Dr. Moore agree. There is no time when calcified bones have been formed and then the muscles are placed around them. The muscles are there several weeks before there are calcified bones, rather than being added around previously formed bones as the Qur'an states. The Qur'an is in complete error here.

We are going to examine the historical situation leading up to the time of Muhammad to see what Muhammad and his people believed about embryology. The trail will start with the Greek and Indian medical men.

HIPPOCRATES

We will start with Hippocrates. According to the best evidence, he was born on the Greek island of Cos in 460 BC. His stages are as follows with the references in the text.

Semen

Sperm is a product which comes from the whole body of each parent, weak sperm coming from the weak parts, and strong sperm from the strong parts. Section 8, p 321

Coagulation of Mother's blood

The seed (embryo), then, is contained in a membrane , Moreover, it grows because of its mother's blood, which descends to the womb. For once a woman conceives, she ceases to menstruate, Section 14, p. 326

Flesh

At this stage, with the descent and coagulation of the mother's blood, flesh begins to be formed, with the umbilicus. Section 14, p. 326

Bones

As the flesh grows it is formed into distinct members by breath , The bones grow hard , moreover they send out branches like a tree , Section 17, p. 328
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2008
another expose on islamm and mohammmed

According to Ibn Kathir, the first Muslims understood S. 86:5-7 to be referring to the sexual fluid provided by both the man and the woman in producing a child. This implies that the first Muslims believed that women contributed actual sperm necessary in determining the characteristics of a child.

The hadiths provide additional proof that both Muhammad and his followers did in fact assume that a child's characteristics along with its gender was the direct result of the sperm contributed by both the male and the female. Muhammad declared,

"As for the resemblance of the child to its parents; if a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets a discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets her discharge first, the child will resemble her." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Number 546)

"Narrated Zainab bint Um Salama: Um Sulaim 'O Allah's Apostle! Verily Allah is not shy of (telling you) the truth. Is it essential for a woman to take a bath after she had a wet dream (nocturnal sexual discharges)?' He said, 'Yes, if she notices discharge. On that Um Salama laughed and said, 'Does a woman get a (nocturnal sexual) discharge?' He said, 'How then does (her) son resemble her (his mother)?'" (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 113)

That Muhammad is speaking of actual female sperm becomes clear from the following hadith:

Thauban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: While I was standing beside the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) one of the rabbis of the Jews came and said: Peace be upon you, O Muhammad. I pushed him back with a push that he was going to fall. Upon this he said: Why do you push me? I said: Why don't you say: O Messenger of Allah? The Jew said: We call him by the name by which he was named by his family. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: My name is Muhammad with which I was named by my family. The Jew said: I have come to ask you (something). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Should that thing be of any benefit to you, if I tell you that? He (the Jew) said: I will lend my ears to it. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) drew a line with the help of the stick that he had with him and then said: Ask (whatever you like). Thereupon the Jew said: Where would the human beings be on the Day when the earth would change into another earth and the heavens too (would change into other heavens)? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: They would be in darkness beside the Bridge. He (the Jew) again said: Who amongst people would be the first to cross (this bridge)? He said: They would be the poor amongst the refugees. The Jew said: What would constitute their breakfast when they would enter Paradise? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: A caul of the fish-liver. He (the Jew) said. What would be their food after this? He (the Holy Prophet) said: A bullock which was fed in the different quarters of Paradise would be slaughtered for them. He (the Jew) said: What would be their drink? He (the Holy Prophet) said: They would be given drink from the fountain which is named "Salsabil". He (the Jew) said: I have come to ask you about a thing which no one amongst the people on the earth knows except an apostle or one or two men besides him. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Would it benefit you if I tell you that? He (the Jew) said: I would lend ears to that. He then said: I have come to ask you about the child. He (the Holy Prophet) said: The reproductive substance of man is white and that of woman yellow, and when they have sexual intercourse and the male's substance prevails upon the female's substance, it is the male child that is created by Allah's Decree, and when the substance of the female prevails upon the substance contributed by the male, a female child is formed by the Decree of Allah. The Jew said: What you have said is true; verily you are an Apostle. He then returned and went away. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: He asked me about such and such things of which I have had no knowledge till Allah gave me that. (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0614)

Interestingly, this idea was not unique to Muhammad, but was something that Greek physicians believed prior to the advent of Islam. Dr. Lactantius comments:

"In the verses listed above nutfah is used when describing the fluid which gushes out during sexual intercourse and clearly this can only refer to semen. However, Prof. Moore is keen to translate nutfah in sura 76:2 as "mingled fluid" [3] and explains that this Arabic term refers to the male and female fluids which contain the gametes (male sperm and female egg). While it is true that the ancient Greeks would not have been able to see individual sperm or eggs, these only being visible through the microscope, the Qur'an emphatically does not mention sperm or eggs; it simply says nutfah. This can reasonably be translated semen, or at a push, germinal fluid - which was a term used as early as Hippocrates [4] who spoke of male and female reproductive fluids (but obviously could not have been aware of the cells contained in the fluids). If Moore wishes to translate nutfah as germinal fluid, he inadvertently reinforces that the Qur'an is borrowing this term from the Greeks."

And,

Another Hadith says "If a male's fluid prevails upon the female's substance, the child will be a male by Allah's decree, and when the substance of the female prevails upon the substance contributed by the male, a female child is formed"[25]. Surely this is not referring to dominant and recessive genes at all, as certain Muslims have claimed [26], but is simply repeating the incorrect belief of Hippocrates that both men and women produce both male and female sperm. The sex of the resulting child is determined by which sperm overwhelms the other in strength or quantity:

", both partners alike contain both male and female sperm (the male being stronger than the female must originate from a stronger sperm). Here is a further point: if (a) both partners produce a stronger sperm then a male is the result, whereas if (b) they produce a weak form, then a female is the result. But if (c) one partner produces one kind of sperm, and the other another then the resultant sex is determined by whichever sperm prevails in quantity. For suppose that the weak sperm is much greater in quantity than the stronger sperm: then the stronger sperm is overwhelmed and, being mixed with weak, results in a female. If on the contrary the strong sperm is greater in quantity than the weak, and the weak is overwhelmed, it results in a male" [27].

Earlier in the Hadith, Muhammed says that the reproductive substance of men is white and that of women is yellow. This sounds very much like the content, white and yellow, that is found inside developing chick-eggs, and which Aristotle was known to dissect [28]." (Source: Embryology in the Qur'an; bold emphasis ours)

Therefore we discover that Muhammad believed that women actually produced the sperm necessary in determining both the gender and characteristics of the fetus. This is an idea that Muhammad clearly took from the Greek physicians as indicated by Dr. Lactantius.
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2008
The following is one expose from a website that I don't want to name for security reasons for the safety of the author:

The thought of an old man becoming aroused by a child is one of the most disturbing thoughts that makes us cringe as it reminds us of pedophilia and the most despicable people. It is difficult to accept that the Holy Prophet married Aisha when she was 6-years-old and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. He was then, 54 years old.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Some Muslims claim that it was Abu Bakr who approached Muhammad asking him to marry his daughter. This is of course not true and here is the proof.

Sahih Bukhari 7.18
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Arabs were a primitive lot with little rules to abide. Yet they had some code of ethics that they honored scrupulously. For example, although they fought all the year round, they abstained from hostilities during certain holy months of the year. They also considered Mecca to be a holy city and did not make war against it. A adopted son’s wife was deemed to be a daughter in law and they would not marry her. Also it was customary that close friends made a pact of brotherhood and considered each other as true brothers. The Prophet disregarded all of these rules anytime they stood between him and his interests or whims.

Abu Bakr and Muhammad had pledged to each other to be brothers. So according to their costoms Ayesha was supposed to be like a niece to the Holy Prophet. Yet that did not stop him to ask her hand even when she was only six years old.
But this moral relativist Prophet would use the same excuse to reject a woman he did not like.

Sahih Bukhari V.7, B62, N. 37
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
It was said to the Prophet, "Won't you marry the daughter of Hamza?" He said, "She is my foster niece (brother's daughter). "

Hamza and Abu Bakr both were the foster brothers of Muhammad. But Ayesha must have been too pretty for the Prophet to abide by the codes of ethics and custom.

In the following Hadith he confided to Ahesha that he had dreamed of her before soliciting her from her father.

Sahih Bukhari 9.140
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.

Whether Muhammad had actually such dream or he just said it to please Ayesha is not the point. What matters here is that it indicates that Ayesaha was a baby being “carried” by an angel when the Prophet dreamed of her.

There are numerous hadithes that explicitly reveal the age of Ayesha at the time of her marriage. Here are some of them.

Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

And in another Hadith we read.

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 41, Number 4915, also Number 4916 and Number 4917
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

In the above hadith we read that Ayesha was swinging, This is a play of little girls not grown up people. The following Hadith is particularly interesting because it shows that Ayesha was so small that was not aware what was going on when the Holy Prophet “surprised” her by going to her.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 90
Narrated Aisha:
When the Prophet married me, my mother came to me and made me enter the house (of the Prophet) and nothing surprised me but the coming of Allah's Apostle to me in the forenoon.

Must have been quite a surprise! But the following is also interesting because it demonstrates that she was just a kid playing with her dolls. Pay attention to what the interpreter wrote in the parenthesis. (She was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty)

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

The holy Prophet died when he was 63. So he must have married Ayesha when he as 51 and went to her when he was 54.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 33
Narrated 'Aisha:
I never felt so jealous of any woman as I did of Khadija, though she had died three years before the Prophet married me, and that was because I heard him mentioning her too often, and because his Lord had ordered him to give her the glad tidings that she would have a palace in Paradise, made of Qasab and because he used to slaughter a sheep and distribute its meat among her friends.

Khadija died in December of 619 AD. That is two years before Hijra. At that time the Prophet was 51-years-old. So in the same year that Khadija died the prophet married Ayesha and took her to his home 3 years later, i.e. one year after Hijra. But until she grow up he married Umm Salama.

In another part Ayesha claims that as long as she remembers her parents were always Muslims.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 245

Narrated 'Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet) I never remembered my parents believing in any religion other than the true religion (i.e. Islam),

If Ayesha was older i.e. 16 or 18 as some Muslims claim, she would have remembered the religion of her parents prior to becoming Muslims.

Now someone may still claim that all these hadithes are lies. People are free to say whatever they want. But truth is clear like the Sun for those who have eyes.

No sane person would be aroused by a 9-year-old child. Decent people wince at the thought of this shameful act. Yet some Muslims deny them. The question is why so many followers of Muhammad would fabricate so many false hadithes about the age of Ayisha, which incidentally confirm each other?

I can tell you why people would attribute false miracles to their prophet. Babis believe that Bab started to praise God as soon as he was born. There is a Hadith like that also about Muhammad. Christians believe the birth of the Christ was miraculous and the Jews believe Moses opened a dry passageway through the Red Sea. Believers love to hear these stories. It confirms their faith. There are many absurd miracles attributed to Muhammad in the hadiths, despite the fact that he denied being able to perform any miracles. But why should anyone fabricate a lie about the age of Ayisha that would portray his Prophet as a pedophile? Controversies About the Age of Ayesha.
Moral Evaluations of the Marriage of the Prophet with Ayesha

When we say Muhammad had sex with 9 year old child, Muslims brush it away and bring all sorts of excuses to justify this shameful act. This is the nature of blind faith and cognitive dissonance. Maybe by visualizing it, some of them will would come to their senses and realize how evil this fiend they call prophet, was. There is not a single proof that this man was a prophet while there are tons of evidences that he was an evil man.

I must apologise for revealing this pictures, about Mohammed, I just want to use it to pass across a picturial message of what it might have being like with respect to Mohammmed and Aisha

------------------------------------------------------

Muhammad: A Pedophile

Muhammad “married” Aisha when she was six years old.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Muslim 8. 3310

Narrated 'Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 64

Narrated 'Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)' Bukhari 7. 62. 65

Narrated 'Ursa:The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 88

Arab year is lunar, which is shorter than solar year. In solar years, Aisha was 8 years 9 months old when Muhammad consummated his marriage with her. Consummate? This is a nice way to say raped her. According to Muslims, a woman must consent to her marriage or the marriage is null. How can a 6-years old child consent to her marriage? Without a consent, how can we call this relationship between a 51 years old man and a 6-years old child marriage?

Some Muslims claim that it was Abu Bakr who approached Muhammad asking him to marry his daughter. This is not true.

The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry." Bukhari 7.62.18

Even though Abu Bakr was fool enough to let Muhammad have sex with his little daughter, that marriage was invaled, because the only person who should have given consent was a minor. Aisha was unaware of what was going on and was surprised when Muhammad pulled down his pants and invited her to sit on his lap. She Narrated:

When the Prophet married me, my mother came to me and made me enter the house (of the Prophet) and nothing surprised me but the coming of Allah's Apostle to me in the forenoon. Bukhari 7. 62. 90

Aisha was playing with dolls like any other 8 year old child would do. She was not ready for marriage and had no understanding of it.

Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Bukhari 8. 73.151

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. Bukhari 5.234

Having sexual feelings for small children is called pedophilia. According to Ayatollah Montazeri, the most revered Shiite cleric of Iran , the “marriage” of Muhammad and Aisha was a political maneuver to placate the enemies of Islam. He wrote: The reason for this marriage was that the Prophet was under the intense pressure by his enemies like Abu Lahab and Abu Jahl and was completely dependant of the protection of other tribes. Abu Bakr had a lot of tribal influence. And rejecting his offer, in those conditions, for the Prophet was not prudent. In reality this marriage was symbolic and not to satisfy his sexual instinct, because, as a rule a 53-year-old man cannot have sexual feelings for a 9-year-old girl.

This is nonsense. Abu Bakr was already a devout follower of Muhammad and his confidant. Abu Lahab and Abul Hakam (whom Muhammad derogatorily called Abu Jahl, father of ignorance) had nothing to do with Abu Bakr. How can having sex with a child placate one's enemies? Assuming this ridiculous excuse is true, what about Aisha? Was she only a pawn for Muhammad’s political maneuvers?

In one thing the Grand Ayatollah is right. As a rule a 53-year-old man cannot have sexual feelings for a 9-year-old girl, unless he is a pedophile.

The Islamocritic scholar, Abul Kasem, has demonstrated that in Islam there is actually no age limit for marrying a child. He found the following hadith which shows a Muslim man can marry an infant. However should one of his adult wives suckle that infant both wives become haram to him.

Case of one of two wives suckling the other-If a man marry an infant and an adult and the latter should give milk to the former, both wives become prohibited with respect to that man [their husband], because if they were to continue united in marriage to him, it would imply the propriety of joint cohabitation with the foster-mother and her foster-daughter, which is prohibited, in the same manner as joint cohabitation with a natural mother and daughter-It is to be observed on this occasion, that if the husband should not have had carnal connexion with the adult wife, she is not entitled to any dower whatever, because the separation has proceeded from her, before consummation :-but the infant has a claim to her half dower. [Hedaya Vol. I Book III, page 71 (Ref. 6)]

Abul Kasem also quoted the story of Umar marrying a child just four or five years old.

Umme Kulthum was 4 or 5 years old when Umar married her. This child was his most favourite wife (just like prophet Mohammad). There is a great controversy about the identity of this child bride of Umar. Many scholars claim that she was the daughter of Ali and Fatima. Others say that Umme Kulthum was the posthumous daughter of Abu Bakar and Habiba. Abu Bakar died (13 A.H.) a few months before Umme Kulthum was born. She was the half sister of Aisha. So, Umar asked Aisha for the hand of Umme Kulthum when she (Umme Kulthum) was only 4 - 5 years old. Aisha agreed and Umar and Umme Kulthum got married.

According to Abul Kasem’s calculations, Umar was 56 years old when he married this little girl. Why would he not wait for Umme Kulthum to reach the age of nine? Shouldn’t Umar follow the sunna (example) of his prophet? The answer is that Muhammad did not set any limits for child marriage. Ummar must have remembered when Muhammad expressed his desire to marry a crawling baby before death overtook him. This story is reported by Ibn Ishac, the most authentic biographer of Muhammad. Most other biographies are based on this monumental work of Ibn Ishak/Ibn Hisham

(Suhayli, ii.79: In the riwaya of Yunus I.I recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu’l-Fadl) when she was baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ But he died before she grew up and Sufyan b. al-Aswad b. Abdu’l-Asad al-Makhzumi married her and she bore him Rizq and Lubaba….(Ref.3, page 311)

--------------------------

So please decide for yourself whether or not you would want to believe a liar (peadophile) or The Bible

Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2008
It is no secret that faith blinds and the believer cannot see anything wrong with the object of his or her belief. This is the reason why while mus'lims can see the errors of Christians Jews or Hindus, they are unable to see the absurdities in their own Faith,

mus'lims love Muhammmad to the extent that they want to dress like him, speak the same language that he spoke, behave the way he behaved and eat the food that he ate. This is not an indication of the greatness of Muhammmad but the unconditional, fanatical and blind faith of his believers. Followers of all cults eulogize and adulate their leader as a divine being. This is no indication that their leaders were really superior beings. Humans need heroes and fabricate them. Often when these heroes die they assume a mythological status much bigger than life. That is when their human nature and defects are hidden form the eyes of their adulators.

mus'lims have not seen Muhammmad. They rely entirely on second hand stories about their prophet. Those stories idolize him beyond human reason. Many of those Hadithes are forged, exaggerated by ruffians and are baseless. See for examples the following Hadith that says Muhammmad split the moon.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 208
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The people of Mecca asked A'llah's Apostle to show them a miracle. So he showed them the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hiram' mountain.

Also Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 830 ,831, 832

Or this one that claims he made water out of nothing.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 170
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
I saw A'llah's Apostle when the 'Asr prayer was due and the people searched for water to perform ablution but they could not find it. Later on (a pot full of) water for ablution was brought to A'llah's Apostle . He put his hand in that pot and ordered the people to perform ablution from it. I saw the water springing out from underneath his fingers till all of them performed the ablution (it was one of the miracles of the Prophet).

Or multiplied the bread. Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 428

Of course when challenged by skeptics, Muhammmad repeatedly denied being able to perform any miracle. He admitted that although other prophets before him were given the power of performing miracles, his only miracle is Quran.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which A'llah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection."

There are many verses in Quran that reaffirm this last Hadith, proving that Muhammmad never performed any miracle and found it useless. In the following verse Muhammmad is acknowledging that other prophets before him came with miracles or clear signs but still people rejected them, highlighting the futility of miracles as the proof of his revelation.

Q. 03: 138
They (also) said: "A'llah took our promise not to believe in an messenger unless He showed us a sacrifice consumed by Fire (From heaven)." Say: "There came to you messengers before me, with clear Signs and even with what ye ask for: why then did ye slay them, if ye speak the truth?" if you are truthful?

All along, the unbelievers asked Muhammmad to perform a miracle so that they could believe. All they got in response was,

Q. 17: 90
They say: "We shall not believe in thee, until thou cause a spring to gush forth for us from the earth,

And he would reply:

Q. 17: 93
Say: "Glory to my Lord! Am I aught but a man,- a messenger?"

People doubted Muhammmad because they saw nothing extraordinary or miraculous in him.

Q. 17: 94
And naught prevented mankind from believing when the guidance came unto them save that they said: Hath A'llah sent a mortal as (His) messenger?

Q. 25: 7
And they say: "What sort of a messenger is this, who eats food, and walks through the streets? Why has not an angel been sent down to him to give admonition with him?

Q. 25: 8
"Or (Why) has not a treasure been bestowed on him, or why has he (not) a garden for enjoyment?" The wicked say: "Ye follow none other than a man bewitched."

But Muhammmad kept telling them that he is just an ordinary man not an angel, meaning people should not expect miracles from him!

Q. 17: 95
Say: Had there been in the earth angels walking about as settlers, We would certainly have sent down to them from the heaven an angel as a messenger.

The common sense dictates that no one would deny and call a man who performs such mighty miracles like splitting the moon, as believed by all the mus'lims a mad man or possessed. But the people who knew him actually called him by these names.

Q. 15: 06
They say: "O thou to whom the Message is being revealed! truly thou art mad (or possessed)!.

No one would demand him miracles if he had already performed one

Q. 15: 07
Why do you not bring to us the angels if you are of the truthful ones?

But Muhammmad responded

Q. 15: 08
We send not the angels down except for just cause: if they came (to the ungodly), behold! no respite would they have!

The Quraishites kept asking for a sign or a miracle to believe and Muhammmad kept saying that he is only a warner.

Q. 13: 07
“And the Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" But thou art truly a warner, and to every people a guide.”

There are many more ayat that tell the same story. People asking miracles and him saying I am just a man, just like you, only a warner. A clear proof that Muhammmad never performed any miracles is in this verse where it says that people rejected even other messengers who came with miracles and clear signs, meaning miracles are not helpful.

Q. 3: 184
Then if they reject thee, so were rejected messengers before thee, who came with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of Enlightenment.

In the above verses Muhammmad is denying any supernatural power. If he could perform the miracles attributed to him in those Ahadith, what is the meaning of these verses? In the following verse he clearly rejects miracles as the proof of prophethood comparing them to witchcrafts.

Q. 2: 3
Their hearts toying as with trifles. The wrong-doers conceal their private counsels, (saying), "Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? Will ye go to witchcraft with your eyes open?"

He was right! What is the use of miracles anyway? Miracles may be a proof for those who witness them, but mean nothing to others. Muhammmad was right in emphasizing that the real miracle is his message or the Quran, because that is what really counts. Although this is a valid principle, Quran is no miracle at all. It is a book full of errors and inconsistencies.

I do not see Muhammmad as a superior human being for two reasons.

a) Many of Ahadith and verses from Quran, if right, reveal him as an angry, ruthless, unforgiving, deceitful, and impious man. Acts like looting merchant caravans, killing those who decide to have their own faith and not follow him, cursing his enemies, treating women as second class citizens and calling them deficient in intelligence, assassinating cowardly his opponents like a common gangster, and many more acts like these are not precisely spiritual characteristics that I seek in a man I would like to follow and emulate. His deeds are far from the deeds of an "honored messenger" as he claimed to be in Q. 69:40

b) Today's modern mus'lims, especially those whose standard of ethics is colored by western/humanistic precepts of right and wrong try to distance themselves from those hadithes that depict Muhammmad as a ruthless immoral and unethical gangster. They deny the validity of those hadithes and all what shows Muhammmad in a negative light. However, if those hadithes and verses are forged, then the whole validity of i'slam crumbles and there is no reason for anyone to believe in a mythological figure whose real life and words is not known.
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by MCUsman(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2008
@ SysUser
This story is reported by Ibn Ishac, the most authentic biographer of The Great Prophet. Most other biographies are based on this monumental work of Ibn Ishak/Ibn Hisham

1. I never knew all this was about stories and fairly tales
2. Ibn Ishac? Never heard of him
3. Who made him the authentic biographer of the prophet
4. Abu Hurairah, Abu Bakr, Amr Ibn. Said, Khalid bin. Said, Abu Qatada, Jabir bin. Samra, Yusuf bin. Abdullah. These are the real known biographer of the Propet.

I do not have to prove anything to you. You are free to believe any thing posted on the net, I care less. In this world, there will be always SOME people that will go extra mile to post all sort of fabrications on the net.
We have to learn to live with it and don't give it much thoughts.That is how it works and that how will always be until the end of days.
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by cgift(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2008
MC Usman,

Some may be fabrications but you cannot deny the truth that the prophet had such unwholesome relationship with a 9 year old. Is that normal? May be you will willing give you 6 and 9 year olds to your muslima because of your religion. Be sincere to yourself, it is not normal. our prophet must have been very lustful. He could have done it for other children if not that he died before those ones grew up. Thats sick.

You claim hadiths are not authentic, but no matter the hadith you bring and qualify as authentic, it nails the death kernel of Mohamad and I'slam because too many things said therein are just insance and does not apply to sense. Judge for yourself.
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by olabowale(m): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2008
I wonder what Camera was used to capture the Images you have above? Since Pinhole camera was developed much, much later? Or who was the renderer, the artist since ther was no drawing or painting of him? As usual you Christian have to lie to justify your position; the same way you lied about god and shamelessly divided Him into sub gods of three distinctive persons and cheapened His authority to mere man who could be killed. And was killed!

I am sure that if I have a 20 year old wife now, who is a graduate of University of Ibadan, people my say that I am with a child! She will be a child alright, except that she is a woman and my wife. Nwando, you here me? This is my kinda taste; young and exotic, and matured with soffistication. I want her to be head and shoulder above the calibre of ordinary woman!
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by nanayisha: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2008
What I found most despicable is that you people can not have a discussion without slander and fabrication and misrepresentation. It really shows the level of your intellect. Does your religion not teach you etiquettes. If you want to have debate with some one, you can do it without losing your respect or dignity. You make your argument in a respectful away.

I guess you still have alot to learn, especially from Is'lam and the prophet Mo'Hammed.

Because of your blind and misguided hate, you are missing the most important messages, which obivously is abstain from your religious teachings.

I beg go and get some etiquette lessons. And also how to speak the truth (especially for you Sysuser).
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by 4Him(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2008
nanayisha:

What I found most despicable is that you people can not have a discussion without slander and fabrication and misrepresentation. It really shows the level of your intellect. Does your religion not teach you etiquettes. If you want to have debate with some one, you can do it without losing your respect or dignity. You make your argument in a respectful away.

I guess you still have alot to learn, especially from Is'lam and the prophet Mo'Hammed.

Because of your blind and misguided hate, you are missing the most important messages, which obivously is abstain from your religious teachings.

I beg go and get some etiquette lessons. And also how to speak the truth (especially for you Sysuser).

madam nana calm down. Slander, fabrication and misrepresentation? Really?
Is murder, brigandage, under-age marriage, rape, lasciviousness, slander . . . not in the quran and hadiths? Did sysuser put it there himself?

Etiquette lessons? How do we learn that when someone can just fly an aircraft into our office and kill us in the name of ur god? Is that ur idea of etiquette or shld we learn another?
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by MCUsman(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2008
There were those who fabricated wrong concepts and ideas aimed primarily at destroying Islam, “a divinely-ordained path for human life”. In Time Magazine (April 16, 1979 issue), Edward Said reported that “over 60,000 (sixty thousand) books have been written against Islam by the Christian West.” More than 50,000 website currently operate anti Islamic agenda. One of the major skepticisms against Islam revolves on the personality of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.S.) and his great mission to mankind. Without substantial evidence or sensible explanation to defy the rational beliefs of the Muslims. The ugly incident that happened on 9/11 had instead of being a meltdown had on the contrary resulted to more greater appetite for Isla’m . Most of these critics /website have question the authenticity of the Qu’ran branded the Prophet (S.A.W.S.) as an “impostor’ and likewise claim that “he is the author of the Holy Qur’an.”
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by olabowale(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2008
@4Him:
To ba fe ton eni yon ni o ma nso wipe ki e ni yen faraba le. Nanayisha watch out for my guy here.

Did sysuser put it there himself?

Etiquette lessons? How do we learn that when someone can just fly an aircraft into our office and kill us in the name of your god? Is that your idea of etiquette or shld we learn another?
SysUser is not to be trusted and who knows what he is capable of fabricating? Afterall he did not give us full details so that we can verify directly.

nd about the flying of aircraft into your office, you are still here, aren't you? All the while far away from New York, New York! You live in NYC? Of course not! Further, there are a lot of people who have their own opinions, however diffeent with what is assumed and accepted. There are alsways at least two sides when their are opposite groups.

Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2008
SysUser is not to be trusted and who knows what he is capable of fabricating? Afterall he did not give us full details so that we can verify directly.

Actually, Olabowale , you do not need to trust me, instead you need to trust the only True God (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), the God that was merciful enough to still bless Ishmael even though He was not the promised child (but rather the Child of Abraham via an Egyptian Slave),

You do not need to trust me, you need to Trust God who is revealling the lies of mohammmed, the idolatory and inhumanity of alllah,

You need to trust a God who you can pray to kneeling, sleeping, walking, lying down, dirty or clean, old or young, man or woman, A God who answers your prayer whether or not you face the East or not,

You need to trust a God that would tell you the truth about the Adultery of having more than one wife,

You need to trust a God who loves His children so much that He would not allow them to sin and destroy their lives,

You need to trust a God Who keeps His promises,

You need to trust a God Who does not change His Word later on (unlike Alllah who says something today and says another thing tomorrow, )

You need to trust a God Who has given you a guarantee of a way that would guarantee your salvation,

You need to trust a God Who would not allow and permit that your 9 year old child should be married to a 54 year old man,

You need to trust a God Who so loves the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him, would not perish but have eternal life,

You need to trust a God Who does not want the death of a Sinner but for him to repent (unlike A'LLAH who kills his so called unbelievers),

You need to trust a God Who is powerful enough that He shows His power through His true Prophets via Miracles, (Joshua, David, Moses, Elisha, Elijah)

You need to trust a God who is powerful enough to protect His Written Word throughout the turbulent history of man despite the attempts of man (Catholics, I'slam,Mormons) to corrupt and change His written Word.

You need to trust a God Who is willing to allow you to disagree with Him and yet still save you in the end (not a God that kills you once you disagree with Him)

You need to trust a God Who is powerful enough to fight His own battles (Jericho, Red Sea, Sodom and Gomorah, Noah's Flood)

You need to trust a God who already stated in the bible that the earth was hanging in space long before Science or Men even understood what space was,

You need to Trust a God who gave us Information about Dinosaurs long before science even knew things like that had existed ,

You need to trust a God who makes Atheist and Evolutionist look stupid via the Obvious Design and Artistry of His Creations ,

You need to trust a God who promised Christians the Holy Spirit (The Comforter) and Who kept His promise via the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost,

You need to trust a God Who would not deceive you by lying to you that you would be having Sex in Heaven, simply because there is no Sex in Heaven,
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
@sysuser....... You are paid for this I guess, whether you did it free will or paid for it your end is same.
When someone stand to mock the Prophet of Allah (SW), Allah stands for His Prophet and fight back in full fledge and the angels will never hold back as well.
You don't fear, oga you have gut sa and if the wrath of Allah assured on you, your pastors and family members will ask the world to pity you.
Try to quest round the world and found out if somebody had ever mock the Prophet of Allah and went Scott free right from inception the out come was always bad and fatal.
All sincere Muslims aware of this then we all do away from any sort of insult, mock and abusing Jesus verily he was Prophet of Allah and He must be duly respected and duly honour and preserve his name and dignity.
Take it from me, any one you see called himself Muslim and resulted mocking and insulting Jesus, he/she was a confirm unbeliever and apostasy and not among us.
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by analice107: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
SysUser:

I can't believe people believe I'm these nonsense and are killing get people for it.
Re: Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates by analice107: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
SysUser:

I can't believe people believe In these nonsense and are killing people for it.

(1) (Reply)

Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days / Give Your Life To Jesus Christ Here / A Taste Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.