Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? (1083 Views)

Things That Do Not Break The Fast / Summary Of Things That Nullify A Person's Fast (sawm) / Things That I Saw In The Front Row Of Jumah Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Ayomivic(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Can any one give me two or three things that made prophet Muhammed greater than other prophets with proof ?
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Ayomivic(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
So, nobody can answer this question? If muslims in this section can not answer this question, don't let me ever hear any muslims call Muhammed Asiwaju eda or akehinde gbegbon baba Fathimo or saying Muhammed will plead on our behalf on the day of Judgement. You hear me.

Don't hide my post naaun.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by miftaudeen(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2013
because he (s.a.w) is the only prophet that was sent to the whole world,was raised to the heaven to collect salat and made him the seal of all the prophets

1 Like

Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by chakula: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
miftaudeen: because he (s.a.w) is the only prophet that was sent to the whole world,was raised to the heaven to collect salat and made him the seal of all the prophets

OP are you cleared now or you still have something to ask again? I can see 2 facts are presented in the above qoute for your understanding.
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2013
^^^ how does the above quote make Mohammed greater than other prophets. You are quoting Islamic write up or whatever, instead of comparing his way of life with other prophets. For me, Jesus is more pious than Mohammed. He was never married, avoided and preached against violence, even at the point of death. I am not concerned whether he is seen as a son of God or not; I look at the attributes and virtue of a person in sizing him/her. Mohammed was great in his own way and time, but not greater than Jesus in inner qaulity and attitude. Jesus was perfect and a role model to me. I researched Mohammed matital Life and his involvement with young Aisha and was put off by this short comings.
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Ayomivic(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
miftaudeen: because he (s.a.w) is the only prophet that was sent to the whole world,was raised to the heaven to collect salat and made him the seal of all the prophets

I see but Jesus also was sent to the world unelse you don't believe that. Is there in Bible he was the first prophets to order the preaching of gospel to the whole world . "and Jesus came and speak unto them,saying, all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye and teach all nations,baptizing them in the name of the father,and of the son, and of the Holy Ghost.Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever i have commanded you and lo, iam with you always even unto the end of the world" mathew 28:19-20

The above verses had been recorded or written and christians had been found in another nations before Muhammed was born,before Islam was form,so why did you said Muhammed was the only prophet send to the world ?

On your second point that muhammed went to heaven to collect salat.Did God tells Muhammed that with this you are greater than other prophets or was it the imaginaton of Muslims is the greatest with that? Did Muhammed sees God when he went to heaven ?Answer me.

Abraham heard the voice of God (Genesis 22:8,12:24).

Isaac heard it (Genesis 26: 2,17:19-21)

Jacorb heard it,(Genesis 31:24).

Moses heard it (Number7:89) .Samuel heard it (1 Sawuel 3:4),

Elijah heard it (1 king 19:13),

Jesus heard it.Matthew 3:17

Did Muhammed ever hear the voice of God apart for the voice of Angel ?

Now, let us compare Jesus Christ with prophet Muhammed. Please you will have to provide answer to that of Muhammed and please let your proof be from Quran first then you can support with bible fast if you like.

1. Many prophets spoke or foretold about the coming of Jesus Christ. ( Moses Deut 18:15 , Daniel 9:24-26, Isaiah 53:3-7, Zechariah 9:9,Psalm 22:17 ,8-14-18, Micah 5:2) and many more.

2. The birth of Jesus is unique. (Matthem 1 :18-25) He was the only person who did not share in the first sin commited by Adam and Eve.His blood his not from Adam and Eve.The proof is in your Quran too.

Muhammed in the other hand was born like you and me was born. Is that correct ?

2. Jesus was a perfect man.I remember he told the Jews in his time "which of you convinceth me of sin? And if i say the trueth,why do you not believe me"(John 8:46) He did not marry,he did not have children never own a house or any properties. He came to deliver message and when he had done ,he went back.

Muhammed married many wives,even me ,i have only one wife sorry to say. He had seven children in his live time.Like ordnary people will do.He expirence the toughness of life because all his children died in his live time, that is uncommon to prophets.The only person you can point at in the scripture his Job.Why Muhammed? He fought many war.Some prophets did accepted.

3. Jesus was a Miracle worker. Is there in your Quran.

4. doubt if Muhammed ever perform instant miracle. Did he ?

4.Jesus was kill by Jews according to prophesy which he himself knows would come to pass. His death redeemed us of our sins. That was another purpose he came to the world.

Muhammed died of poison from the hand of Jewish woman. Who wanted to test if Muhammed was a true prophet or not.

5.When Jesus died, he was raised up to heaven.John 20:2-31,. Is there in your Quran too

When Muhammed died ,he was buried in his Medina.He has his tomb among his peopl till now.

6. Jesus was seen alive after his death by his disciples. John 20:2-31,21:2-25

I doubt if anybody ever see Muhammed after his death be it alive or in dream

Let us compare them by their words.Muslims believe that Jesus was a true prophe.

7. Jesus says " Iam the way the trueth and life nobody goes to father except through me (John 14:6)"

No prophets not Muhammed has ever say the above statement before except Jesus.

8.Jesus says he knows God

9.Jesus say he was sent by God and that he came down from heaven (John 8:55-59)

how many prophets have ever say this?

10.Jesus say he will confess any body that confessed him before man before God and denied anybody that denied him before man before his father in heave. (Matthew 10:32).

Did Muhammed bold enough to say this when alive?
11. Jesu say he will come back again.

Why not Muhammed that would come back again if he greater than Jesus.

Both Christians and Muslims have faith in the prophet they follow.Even though we have not seen them or their dicsciples before. But what i wrote above are part of thing that made me not believe in Muhammed. If you said that Jesus's disciples lied against him where is your proof ? If you believed in Muhammed and his disciple whon you don't see why can't you believe in Jesus whom Muhammed himself confessed to be prophet and his disciples.

May God help us.
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by miftaudeen(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
Secrets of the sun and lunar eclipses

The miracles of the prophet Mohamed's' sayings are not less significant as the Quran; the illiterate prophets' sayings are revealed from Allah almighty …

Allah almighty says: " By the star when it goes down * Your companion (Mohamed(peace be upon him)) has neither gone astray nor has erred* Nor does he speak of his own desire* it is only a Revelation revealed* He has been taught (this Quran) by one mighty in power ( Gabriel) " [An-Najm: 1-5] .

During the prophet's time, the phenomenon of the sun eclipsed had occurred. People, then, were saying that the sun eclipsed for the death of Ibrahim, the prophets' son peace be upon him who died in the same day of the phenomena.

It was usual for the ancients to attribute any phenomena to myths and legends, such as attributing the sun eclipse to the death of an important king, or that it is a sign for losing a battle or for removing the king's property.

Among the funny things that ancient people used to believe is that the sun eclipsed due to a dragon that swallowed it. So they used to beat on the drums and threw arrows toward the sky to scare away that dragon, then they said that the dragon was frightened so he threw the sun back and run away! Other people believed that when the sun eclipsed, then an important event is about to happen due to attributing the sun with gods. While we judge these thoughts as mere myth, people during that time thought they were strong facts.

When people came to the prophet Mohamed "peace be upon him" and said that the sun had eclipsed for the death of Ibrahim, what did he tell them? Did he agree with them or did he correct their beliefs? He "peace be upon him" said: "The sun and the moon are among Allah's (SWT) signs that don't eclipse for the death or the life of someone" Correct Hadith narrated by Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim may Allah (SWT) have mercy on them.

We can from this Hadith conclude several unique miracles for the prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him" and will discover that he is the first human (of course inspired by Allah (SWT)) to lay the foundation of studying astronomy.

Perhaps among the important effects of the solar eclipse is the confusion that appears on some animals and birds. Birds stop singing,some animals think that the night descended, so they snooze in their nests,and roses that open during the day and close during the night will close during the sun eclipse. There are also important effects on tides and many other results.

How does this phenomenon occur? What are the causes and what are the results?

The earth we live on orbits around the sun once every year. The moon also orbits around the earth once every lunar month. It happens that, in certain times, when the sun is bright and sending its rays, the moon while rotating comes in front of it and covers it totally, so we say that the sun has eclipsed.

The phenomenon of the sun eclipse is very dangerous. That's because the sun is the lamp that transmits lights and dangerous radiations. The most dangerous radiation is infrared which is transmitted via the sun on a permanent basis but does not harm us because we don't look directly to the sun. When the moon comes in front of the sun and covers only part of it, we call this phenomenon a partial eclipse. However, if the moon covers the sun totally, the phenomenon is a total eclipse, where the sun disappears and the world suddenly is dark for a minute or two.

When the moon passes in front of the sun and covers part of its light, we can see the sun, but the infrared radiation is invisible. If we look momentarily at the sun during the eclipse, the retina will get serious injuries and infections. Also, this radiation might cause temporary or permanent blindness. Scientists recommend not looking at the sun during eclipse because it sends large amount of infrared radiation.

The moon doesn't send out any rays; Allah (SWT) precisely describes it saying:" and a moon giving light " [Al-Furqan: 61], without originally producing light or rays. The moon reflects rays, and we receive the safe ones. Allah (SWT) describes it as an object that reflects light, while the sun is the light and the illumination source. Based on this fact, watching the moon while in eclipse doesn't cause any harm.

The other phenomenon is the lunar eclipse. The moon reflects the sun's light toward our planet, so we see it illuminating in our sky. Allah (SWT) says: "Blessed be He Who has placed in the heaven big stars, and has placed therein a great lamp (sun), and a moon giving light " [Al-Furqan: 61] .

During lunar phenomenon, the earth locates in the middle of the moon and the sun masking the sun's light, so the moon appears as a dim copper disc.

While sun and lunar eclipse occur on the earth, the eclipse phenomenon occurs for other planets. Most planets in the universe have moons that orbit around them, and sometimes, these moons pass in front of the sun covering the sun's light and leaving the planets dark for a few minutes. Scientist"from NASA" were able to take a photograph for the planet Jupiter during the eclipse as seen on the picture. The black spots represent the planet's moon's shadow during the eclipse

We can conclude from these facts that the sun and the moon revolve in a controlled and accurate system, and the eclipse phenomenon is a natural process that doesn't occur in a result of someone's death or life.
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by miftaudeen(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
i will reply you on who was sent to the whole world and other later am busy now
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Ayomivic(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2013
miftaudeen: Secrets of the sun and lunar eclipses

The miracles of the prophet Mohamed's' sayings are not less significant as the Quran; the illiterate prophets' sayings are revealed from Allah almighty …

Allah almighty says: " By the star when it goes down * Your companion (Mohamed(peace be upon him)) has neither gone astray nor has erred* Nor does he speak of his own desire* it is only a Revelation revealed* He has been taught (this Quran) by one mighty in power ( Gabriel) " [An-Najm: 1-5] .

During the prophet's time, the phenomenon of the sun eclipsed had occurred. People, then, were saying that the sun eclipsed for the death of Ibrahim, the prophets' son peace be upon him who died in the same day of the phenomena.

It was usual for the ancients to attribute any phenomena to myths and legends, such as attributing the sun eclipse to the death of an important king, or that it is a sign for losing a battle or for removing the king's property.

Among the funny things that ancient people used to believe is that the sun eclipsed due to a dragon that swallowed it. So they used to beat on the drums and threw arrows toward the sky to scare away that dragon, then they said that the dragon was frightened so he threw the sun back and run away! Other people believed that when the sun eclipsed, then an important event is about to happen due to attributing the sun with gods. While we judge these thoughts as mere myth, people during that time thought they were strong facts.

When people came to the prophet Mohamed "peace be upon him" and said that the sun had eclipsed for the death of Ibrahim, what did he tell them? Did he agree with them or did he correct their beliefs? He "peace be upon him" said: "The sun and the moon are among Allah's (SWT) signs that don't eclipse for the death or the life of someone" Correct Hadith narrated by Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim may Allah (SWT) have mercy on them.

We can from this Hadith conclude several unique miracles for the prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him" and will discover that he is the first human (of course inspired by Allah (SWT)) to lay the foundation of studying astronomy.

Perhaps among the important effects of the solar eclipse is the confusion that appears on some animals and birds. Birds stop singing,some animals think that the night descended, so they snooze in their nests,and roses that open during the day and close during the night will close during the sun eclipse. There are also important effects on tides and many other results.

How does this phenomenon occur? What are the causes and what are the results?

The earth we live on orbits around the sun once every year. The moon also orbits around the earth once every lunar month. It happens that, in certain times, when the sun is bright and sending its rays, the moon while rotating comes in front of it and covers it totally, so we say that the sun has eclipsed.

The phenomenon of the sun eclipse is very dangerous. That's because the sun is the lamp that transmits lights and dangerous radiations. The most dangerous radiation is infrared which is transmitted via the sun on a permanent basis but does not harm us because we don't look directly to the sun. When the moon comes in front of the sun and covers only part of it, we call this phenomenon a partial eclipse. However, if the moon covers the sun totally, the phenomenon is a total eclipse, where the sun disappears and the world suddenly is dark for a minute or two.

When the moon passes in front of the sun and covers part of its light, we can see the sun, but the infrared radiation is invisible. If we look momentarily at the sun during the eclipse, the retina will get serious injuries and infections. Also, this radiation might cause temporary or permanent blindness. Scientists recommend not looking at the sun during eclipse because it sends large amount of infrared radiation.

The moon doesn't send out any rays; Allah (SWT) precisely describes it saying:" and a moon giving light " [Al-Furqan: 61], without originally producing light or rays. The moon reflects rays, and we receive the safe ones. Allah (SWT) describes it as an object that reflects light, while the sun is the light and the illumination source. Based on this fact, watching the moon while in eclipse doesn't cause any harm.

The other phenomenon is the lunar eclipse. The moon reflects the sun's light toward our planet, so we see it illuminating in our sky. Allah (SWT) says: "Blessed be He Who has placed in the heaven big stars, and has placed therein a great lamp (sun), and a moon giving light " [Al-Furqan: 61] .

During lunar phenomenon, the earth locates in the middle of the moon and the sun masking the sun's light, so the moon appears as a dim copper disc.

While sun and lunar eclipse occur on the earth, the eclipse phenomenon occurs for other planets. Most planets in the universe have moons that orbit around them, and sometimes, these moons pass in front of the sun covering the sun's light and leaving the planets dark for a few minutes. Scientist"from NASA" were able to take a photograph for the planet Jupiter during the eclipse as seen on the picture. The black spots represent the planet's moon's shadow during the eclipse

We can conclude from these facts that the sun and the moon revolve in a controlled and accurate system, and the eclipse phenomenon is a natural process that doesn't occur in a result of someone's death or life.

What is the meaning of all these? Are we in geography class. So all you wrote here was Muhammed miracle.It was Muhammed that cause eclipse to happen or because he explained what eclipse mean he had performed miracle or what exactly are you saying? Grow up man.
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2013
op knows too much not ready to learn but criticise but if u want to know about our prophet all i have to say is that he was sent to this world by Allah to make corrections on lies the christains have lied that Allah has a son and married to Mary, that God is 3 the father, the son and the Holy spirit.
MUhammed has come to tell us God is one has no partner he has no son nor is he begotten.
Muhammed is d only prophet given the Book that is never doctored nor distorted by anyone which is easy to memorise imagine a book which over 20 million people know off hand even if quran is taken from the whole of the earth it can never be taken from peoples memories.
Muhammed is a humble servant of God who cares and prays for all the past prophets and no prophet shall come after him because he has completed God's mission on earth

1 Like

Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by miftaudeen(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2013
what i posted was just preamble, insha ALLAH we are going to delibrate on who was sent to the whole world and others you posted
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by miftaudeen(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2013
Lets start our discussion with “who was sent to the whole world”
There are thousands of prophets and messengers of ALLAH(God), only twenty five were mentioned in the holy quran, and they were sent to their family, community and nations except the seal of the prophets that was sent to the whole world.
1 prophet musa (a.s) was sent to pharaoh , ha’ma’na, and qarun Q40 vs 23-24, Q40 VS 97
2 Nuhu (A.S) was sent to his people Q11 vs 25
3 Hud was sent to his people Q11 vs 50
4 Saliu was sent to his people Q11 vs 61
5 ibrahim, luth were sent to their people Q11 vs 69-71
6 Shuaib was also sent to his people.
7 And Isa (Jesus) (a.s) was sent to his people (Israel) only Q3 VS 49, Q5 VS 75, Q61 VS 6.
Also from the bible: Mathew 15:24 “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel”
Mathew 1:21 “ And she said shall bring forth a son and thou shalth call his name Jesus, for he shall
Save his people(Israel) from their sins.
8 prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was sent to the whole world that is why ALLAH (S.A.W) made him the seal of the prophets. Q25 VS 1, Q34 VS 28, Q21 VS 107
We sent thee not, but as a mercy for all creatures. Q21 VS 107.a

1 Like

Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by DevotedOne(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Ever Merciful, The Eternal, The Righteous, The Owner Of Sovereignty, The Lord Of Majesty And Bounty, The Self-Sufficient, The Supreme, The Self-Subsisting In Whom All Subsist. The Peace Be Upon You, Everyone.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH, suffered more than anyone else, during His PBUH time on this earth, just knowing (in advance) that ten members of His PBUH family would be mindlessly assassinated.

Wa salaam. DevotedOne
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Ayomivic(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
lekibraky: op knows too much not ready to learn but criticise but if u want to know about our prophet all i have to say is that he was sent to this world by Allah to make corrections on lies the christains have lied that Allah has a son and married to Mary, that God is 3 the father, the son and the Holy spirit.
MUhammed has come to tell us God is one has no partner he has no son nor is he begotten.
Muhammed is d only prophet given the Book that is never doctored nor distorted by anyone which is easy to memorise imagine a book which over 20 million people know off hand even if quran is taken from the whole of the earth it can never be taken from peoples memories.
Muhammed is a humble servant of God who cares and prays for all the past prophets and no prophet shall come after him because he has completed God's mission on earth
I want to learn but you have nothing to offer.None of you can give clear answers to my quetion.Do you want me to quietly follow your delusion?

Jesus was sent to the whole world i had said this when the other guy makes this point and i can give more than five verses of Bible as an evidence if you want.

For the point of correction no christian says that God married to Mary .So, becareful of what you say because my Bible told me that all unrighteousnes is a sin.Moreover, walk up to any christian and ask this simple question "how many God do you have" you will not find a single Christian who will mistakely say three God. Why are you saying Chrintians have three gods then?

Where are your evidence to proof that Bible was doctored or distorted by someone? And where is your proof to show that Quran was not doctored or distorted by someon? Were you there when it was written? If God can protect Quran against distortion, why can'nt he protects Bible? The New Testament fulfilled many prophesies of past prophets and i can give them to you if you want.How many prophesies of the past prophets did Quran fulfilled if it was'nt doctored or distorted ?

You mean humble like you and me or like Jesus? The humble man (Muhammed) that slew many men in war,that married many wives,the man that could not pardoned any man that insulted him.

Ninety five percent of Muslims can not read or interpret Quran.They blindly follow Islam. They can only know what they want them to know. I had heard Muslim saying "we can't tell them that so that their faith would not be shaken"why hidden some truth about your religion to the follower?

No body,no prophet come from heaven except Jesus. No body, no prophet had ever said his the way to heaven except Jesus.Muhammed testified of him to be confirmed prophet. Can the prophet lies?If you can believed in Muhammed whom you did not see why rejecting Jesus ?

Do me a favour by by telling me genuie reason you elevated Muhammed that superseded that of Jesus Christ and i will know that you are on right path. Just qoute verse of Quran where Muhammed himself said i am greater than all prophets or where and how God told Muhammed ' You are the greatest of all prophet' ?

Muhammed did not know what will be his faith if he sees God like you and me.Even till today muslims are still praying for him.

I am looking forward to read from you.
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Ayomivic(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
lekibraky: op knows too much not ready to learn but criticise but if u want to know about our prophet all i have to say is that he was sent to this world by Allah to make corrections on lies the christains have lied that Allah has a son and married to Mary, that God is 3 the father, the son and the Holy spirit.
I want to learn but you have nothing to offer.None of you can give clear answers to my question.Do you want me to quietly follow your delusion?

Jesus was sent to the whole world i had said this when the other guy makes this point and i can give more than five verses of Bible as an evidence if you want.

For the point of correction no christian says that God married to Mary .So, becareful of what you say because my Bible told me that all unrighteousness is a sin.Moreover, walk up to any christian and ask this simple question "how many God do you have" you will not find a single Christian who will mistakely say three gods. Why are you saying Chrintians have three gods then?

Where are your evidence to proof that Bible was doctored or distorted by someone? And where is your proof to show that Quran was not doctored or distorted by someon? Were you there when it was written? If God can protects Quran against distortion, why can'nt he protects Bible? The New Testament fulfilled many prophesies of past prophets and i can give them to you if you want.How many prophesies of the past prophets did Quran fulfilled if it was'nt doctored or distorted ?

You mean humble like you and me or like Jesus? The humble man (Muhammed) that slew many men in wars,that married many wives,the man that could not pardoned any man that insulted him.

Ninety five percent of Muslims can not read or interpret Quran.They blindly follow Islam. They can only know what they want them to know. I had heard Muslim saying "we can't tell them that so that their faith would not be shaken"why hidden some truth about your religion to the follower?

No body,no prophet come from heaven except Jesus. No body, no prophet had ever said his the way to heaven except Jesus.Muhammed testified of him to be confirmed prophet. Can the prophet lies?If you can believed in Muhammed whom you did not see why rejecting Jesus ?

Do me a favour by by telling me genuie reason you elevated Muhammed that superseded that of Jesus Christ and i will know that you are on right path. Just qoute verses of Quran where Muhammed himself said i am greater than all prophets or where and how God told Muhammed ' You are the greatest of all prophet' ?

Muhammed did not know what will be his faith if he sees God like you and me.Even till today muslims are still praying for him.

I am looking forward to read from you.
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Ayomivic(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
miftaudeen: Lets start our discussion with “who was sent to the whole world”
There are thousands of prophets and messengers of ALLAH(God), only twenty five were mentioned in the holy quran, and they were sent to their family, community and nations except the seal of the prophets that was sent to the whole world.
1 prophet musa (a.s) was sent to pharaoh , ha’ma’na, and qarun Q40 vs 23-24, Q40 VS 97
2 Nuhu (A.S) was sent to his people Q11 vs 25
3 Hud was sent to his people Q11 vs 50
4 Saliu was sent to his people Q11 vs 61
5 ibrahim, luth were sent to their people Q11 vs 69-71
6 Shuaib was also sent to his people.
7 And Isa (Jesus) (a.s) was sent to his people (Israel) only Q3 VS 49, Q5 VS 75, Q61 VS 6.
Also from the bible: Mathew 15:24 “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel”
Mathew 1:21 “ And she said shall bring forth a son and thou shalth call his name Jesus, for he shall
Save his people(Israel) from their sins.
8 prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was sent to the whole world that is why ALLAH (S.A.W) made him the seal of the prophets. Q25 VS 1, Q34 VS 28, Q21 VS 107
We sent thee not, but as a mercy for all creatures. Q21 VS 107.a
Can you provide the name of countries or nations that each prophets you made mentioned above belongs to?
How many of them came from Arab Countries?

Ok, Muhammed was sent to the whole world. Can you please mention the numbers of countries or nations that Muhammed tours or visits to deliver his prophetic messages when on earth if he was sent to whole world?

How did Muhammed be a mercy to the creatures as you said ?

Answer these four questions to show that you know what you are saying or believed.
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Ayomivic(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
DevotedOne: In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Ever Merciful, The Eternal, The Righteous, The Owner Of Sovereignty, The Lord Of Majesty And Bounty, The Self-Sufficient, The Supreme, The Self-Subsisting In Whom All Subsist. The Peace Be Upon You, Everyone.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH, suffered more than anyone else, during His PBUH time on this earth, just knowing (in advance) that ten members of His PBUH family would be mindlessly assassinated.

Wa salaam. DevotedOne

Ok, did he suffered more than Job when on earth?

had he even cripples when on earth? If your answer to this question is No, i am telling you that there were many cripples when Muhammed was on earth.
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by Ayomivic(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
DevotedOne: In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Ever Merciful, The Eternal, The Righteous, The Owner Of Sovereignty, The Lord Of Majesty And Bounty, The Self-Sufficient, The Supreme, The Self-Subsisting In Whom All Subsist. The Peace Be Upon You, Everyone.

Wa salaam. DevotedOne

had he ever cripples when on earth? If your answer to this question is No, i am telling you that there were many cripples when Muhammed was on earth.
Re: Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets? by DanielNoble(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2013
Ayomivic:

had he ever cripples when on earth? If your answer to this question is No, i am telling you that there were many cripples when Muhammed was on earth.
guy Isaiah 9:6 don settle Ur points!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab / Nigerian-Canadian Ex Muslim Girl Provides Evidence To Silence Doubters / Homosexuality In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.