Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb (1208 Views)

If You Lived In Iran, Wouldn't You Want The Nuclear Bomb? / Japanese Tsunami, Road Repaired Six Days After----pictures! / Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2013

We've all seen the destruction that tsunamis can cause. It doesn't play around. But back in 1944, the US military wanted to play around with tsunamis in hope of creating a man made tsunami bomb—basically setting off 10 large blasts in the ocean to create a 33-foot tsunami that would pulverize and drown a city.
New Zealand author and filmmaker Ray Waru discovered these man-made tsunami bombs were set off in the top secret operation of "Project Seal" during World War II. Around 3,700 bombs were detonated during the testing and the tests revealed that a successful tsunami bomb would require "about 2 million kilograms of explosive arrayed ina line about five miles from shore." Not exactly chump change.
Waru told The Telegraph:
"Presumably if the atomic bomb had not worked as well as it did, we might have been tsunami-ing people," said Mr Waru. "It was absolutely astonishing. First that anyone would come up with the idea of developing a weapon of mass destruction based on a tsunami ... and also that New Zealand seems to have successfully developed it to the degree that it might have worked."
Project Seal only lasted about a year and I'm kind of glad it never became a real weapon of mass destruction. We've seen what happens when real tsunami hits, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
_
SOURCE
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by vedaxcool(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
Tomorrow some numb skulls would say muslims are violent people yet he is a nation that spends it's time and money find how best to destroy mankind!
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
vedaxcool: Tomorrow some numb skulls would say muslims are violent people yet he is a nation that spends it's time and money find how best to destroy mankind!

So the warmongering of America automatically cleanses terrorism done by islamic terrorists?

Only brainwashed muslims like you will automatically associate non-muslim critics of islam with supporters of America/the West.

Rational people dont support Western weapons of mass destruction and also extremist muslims.
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Redmosquito(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
vedaxcool: Tomorrow some numb skulls would say muslims are violent people yet he is a nation that spends it's time and money find how best to destroy mankind!
huh? undecided
Dude get outta here undecided
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
huh? undecided

You dont even know the beginning of it.

Just look at Vedaxcool's threads and you will understand how shallow he is
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Stalwert: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
^

Another brain washed victim of hadesm . . . I need not bother . . . Calling weapons capable of wiping out entire towns and cities war mongering is the apogee of insidious stupity and cosmic foolery any pretentious dumb bunny can sink to!
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Stalwert: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
huh? undecided

Na your papa house I dey?
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
Stalwert: ^

Another brain washed victim of hadesm . . . I need not bother . . . Calling weapons capable of wiping out entire towns and cities war mongering is the apogee of insidious stupity and cosmic foolery any pretentious dumb bunny can sink to!

You didnt make sense but if you are trying to say that I support WMD's or I am apologising for the USA, you need to be in an asylum!
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Redmosquito(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
Stalwert:

Na your papa house I dey?
Na u I quote? angry
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by confusion247(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Muslems are peace loving people and very peaceful just like.....boko haram...alqeada...Al-shabab...Islamic jihadist....hamas...hezbollah....talibans....quassam brigade....Islamic fundamentalist. All these people are good apostles of religion of PISS.
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ah, bollocks! My thread's gone to bigot hell!
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
SimonAndal: Ah, bollocks! My thread's gone to bigot hell!

What did you expect when you posted on WMD's and America?

Does this look like an American site to you? lolz
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
It's not? I thought it was. My friend in the Pentagon introduced me to this site.
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
SimonAndal: It's not? I thought it was. My friend in the Pentagon introduced me to this site.

You should only listen to Scotland Yard. The CIA is now officially owned by China lipsrsealed
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

You should only listen to Scotland Yard. The CIA is now officially owned by China lipsrsealed
_
Holy Frankenstein! CHINA? But the KGB told me the Nazis submitted their bid for 38% stakes in Langley? Or did they con me?
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Holy Frankenstein! CHINA? But the KGB told me the Nazis submitted their bid for 38% stakes in Langley? Or did they con me?

lolz....... cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by ninja4life(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
confusion247:
Muslems are peace loving people and very peaceful just like.....boko haram...alqeada...Al-shabab...Islamic jihadist....hamas...hezbollah....talibans....quassam brigade....Islamic fundamentalist. All these people are good apostles of religion of PISS.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by oaroloye(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2013
This sort of article sounds magnificent to the pathetic dumbed-down products of the Nigerian School System.

These sorts of things are going on in the World, where we need to take them into account, when planning our Future. But our people are just like Tunde Bakare said, and really cannot think further than their next bowl of rice, or tank of Petrol, whereby, if they have those things, they think everything is all right.

I learned the basics of how to make it rain as far back as 1975, when, as Library Prefect, I came across some interesting Science Books no one else read, because I did the workers' job of cleaning the bookshelves.

I can easily believe that no one else in that school ever read those books. I learned, that if you insert DRY ICE or SILVER IODIDE into a cloud, it will drop its rain.

These were Scientific Facts I always had running in the background of my mind. Meanwhile, there was no one around me I could discuss this sort of thing with. I have always been thrust into the company of stupid peers and seniors. Even now, I am dead certain that 100% of readers cannot see obvious implications of THIS one fact, where any and every foreign airplane of any sort, that dares show up in African airspace where it should not be, should be met with lethal force, instantly: NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Screw "explanations."

At any given time, I am peripherally aware of even dozens of Scientific and Spiritual facts, that may appear unrelated to most people, which I cannot understand how nobody else can see their correlations, short of radical brain damage. I strongly suspect Fluoride Toothpaste (sic).

To use an analogy, if you came home, and found someone performing the Heimlich Manuever on your spouse, and you had a lethal weapon to hand- no jury would convict in any state. Though it would be a horrible miscarriage of justice on your part.

An airplane trespassing in our airspace is not like that. YES it could be completely innocent- IT DOES NOT MATTER- everyone on any such plane MUST die, so that EVERYONE GETS THE MESSAGE: you CANNOT do this, and LIVE.

Even now, I am dead certain that 99% of our people will have no idea why I should advocate such measures. I must seem like a brutal, vicious, madman to them. This is not the sort of problem that comes up in SAT!

To explain (I could have gone straight to the point, but then you would never know how non-functional your minds are!) RAIN IS NOT MAGICAL. If you "seed" (the technical term used,) a cloud in Ogun State, that was headed for Kwara State, so that it rains on Ogun State, you will have deprived Kwara State of rain, because you have drooped their rain in Ogun State. THEY DO NOT GET ANOTHER RAIN CLOUD. Do you see?

You could also have FLOODED Ogun State, because you gave it RAIN THAT IT DID NOT NEED.

The amount of SEED SUBSTANCE needed is of the order of GRAMS. It is a CHAIN REACTION. Once you start it, it continues itself.

When you try to explain this to modern students, they grin at you like idiots, because, since it is not in their textbooks, and their teachers never mentioned it, IT MUST BE A LIE, and so THEY ARE (according to their Ancient Sorcery (Juju) Beliefs, FEEDING off of you, or KILLING you, by catching your "lies," and have scored a MAJOR VICTORY ON YOU.

This is why The 9th Commandment is so important.
This is why removing the beams from your eyes
before judging or condemning others is so important.

This is why getting rid of an Ancient System of Not-Looking at things, that has done nothing but HOLD OUR RACE BACK, is so important.

The Whites can strategically seed clouds using Passenger planes, Fighter Jets, or Predator Drones and cause floods and droughts, and mess up our economy, where we have to take IMF Loans, that will enable them to OWN our country. They could get us to ASK THEM to PLEASE do this to us, on the grounds that they are HELPING US LOOK FOR BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS.

Which THEY created.

Just as they did in OPERATION AJAX, in Iran (1951-1953).

The ignorant, nepotized Ministers who are supposed to advise the..... (Unnecessary Adjectives) President don't know ANYTHING about this threat to our national security.

The sort of weapon described in the article is what is now called a "DAISY CUTTER". To explain that term in local terms- we could call it a "WATERLEAF HARVESTER."

You can only understand the full impact of such terminology, if you understand the sick mentality of White people. Basically, it means that with this weapon, killing people and destroying their homes is as easy as picking Waterleaf. Nuances in the way they think and talk (pretended respect, etc.) made them not use the REALLY appropriate term, LAWNMOWER.

If America dared use THAT term, other White countries might bomb them out of office, just for that. Its how they allow themselves to talk. Some things cannot be said.

You saw the DAISY CUTTER demonstrated in IRON MAN I. The protagonist was just coming back from demonstrating it, when he was attacked, and mortally wounded.

The DAISY CUTTER is an enormous multi-kiloton to megaton non-nuclear explosion- with no radioactive fallout.

ALEX JONES recently interviewed an old soldier called BEN LIVINGSTON, who led the research on WEAPONIZED WEATHER, and was DECORATED for his part in DEVELOPING and TESTING these techniques STRATEGICALLY on THE VIETNAMESE PEOPLE during the VIETNAM War. I have this interview, in which he describes what they did, how they did it, and whom they did it to.

How they created such floods that roads became unusable, and BOMB-PROOF BRIDGES were washed away. If they did this to the Vietnamese people, who did nothing to them, nor had anything they needed, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WOULDN'T DO TO AFRICA?

Am I the only one who sees this information as being vitally impoprtant?

I am selling the disk of this interview for the paltry sum of N500 + N2,500 registered postage and handling. With more money, I can obtain us more crucial information. Don't be stingy and resentful because someone who depleted their resources to find this out for all of us, wants to get some money back.

(Use these materials to hold PAID LECTURES, and profit hundreds of times over!)
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
^^^ Dude, what the Frankenstein?? You know what, I change my mind. I rather prefer the bigot hell to this. Bigots please come back!!!
Re: US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb by Stalwert: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
confusion247:

Great another zombie . . . Where the hell is the Residence Evil crew when you need them?

(1) (Reply)

(Photo) Is This Searching Or handling By The Ugandan Police / Meet The Russian "Father Of All Bombs" (FOAB). / India Lunches It First Moon Mission !(Picture attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.