Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country) (64331 Views)

Video Of Timi Dakolo: Great Nation / Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country) by miqos02(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
duality:
This is the best song to hit Nigerian air ways in the last 12 months. I sing this song everyday. unfortunately people hardly sing songs like this. what we have is linpopo and other demonic songs.

God bless Timi!!!
Re: Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country) by miqos02(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
great song, i hope it wins an award
Re: Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country) by Aijayrich(f): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2016
NiceKid2:
Here is TIMI DAKOLO's "GREAT NATION" LYRICS (beautiful anthem indeed. Should be Nigeria's second or alternative National Anthem)

Here we stand as a people
With one song: with one voice
We're a nation: undivided and poised
We will take our stand: and build our land
With faith: to defend what we love

Here we are as a people
With one heart: for one cause
We're determined: to rebuild and restore
Where freedom reigns: and truth prevails
A land where there's hope for us all (2x)

(Chorus)
We're all we have, we'll defend our land
We believe in this nation, and we know we'll get there
We believe in Nigeria and the promise she holds
And that one day we'll shine like the sun
We're a great nation

Though we are many people
Different tribes: different tongues
We're united in our strength and resolve
To uphold the honour of our land
And for generations to come

(Chorus)
We believe in this nation, and we know we'll get there
We believe in Nigeria and the promise she holds
And that one day we'll shine like the sun
We’re a great nation

Re: Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country) by confido4real(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2017
I've been uncontrollably enthralled by this awful music by Timi dankolo. i love him for this great work.
Re: Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country) by hadtim: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Please can somebody in the house helpe with the solfa notation of this song? I will be very grateful
Re: Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 30, 2019
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I'm into having sex, I ain't into makin love So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.