Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD (911 Views)

Images From Davido's Rehearsal For His Concert In London / Tonto Dikeh Falls On-Stage At Kukere Concert In London / Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD by mitchyy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
GISTville

Its true! After watching this video you might regret not attending the concert which held in Lagos last month. Unfortunately, I didn’t attend. *sniffs*

Check on the video below which was shot in HD by director Kenim O.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGiCBjUCinQ
Re: Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
This na old news na...mitchy you know na..chris brown by now go dey wire rihana now o..
Re: Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD by mitchyy(f): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
coolkris: This na old news na...mitchy you know na..chris brown by now go dey wire rihana now o..
You're wrong. No one had a video(in HD) that captured Chris Brown's entire performance at the concert. Watch it and I bet you'll fall in love with this dude
Re: Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
mitchyy:
You're wrong. No one had a video(in HD) that captured Chris Brown's entire performance at the concert. Watch it and I bet you'll fall in love with this dude
i waz at the show..how about that..wizkid stole his show..it waz @ eko hotel ni
Re: Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD by mitchyy(f): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
coolkris: i waz at the show..how about that..wizkid stole his show..it waz @ eko hotel ni
I didn't attend, so I'm glad to watch his full performance. Its a plus plus that it's even in HD.
I got a complementary ticket o, but assumed its regular. Only to find out after telling someone to use it that its VVIP. It was annoying! Lol
Re: Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD by mitchyy(f): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
coolkris: i waz at the show..how about that..wizkid stole his show..it waz @ eko hotel ni
I didn't attend, so I'm glad to watch his full performance. Its a plus plus that it's even in HD.
I got a complementary ticket o, but assumed its regular. Only to find out after telling someone to use it that its VVIP. It was annoying! Lol
Re: Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hmmm..i got my ticket for 15k so i cant throw it out...its not like dbanj so f'in unreliable doing shows without plan....chris brown didnt dull naija sha
Re: Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD by mitchyy(f): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
coolkris: Hmmm..i got my ticket for 15k so i cant throw it out...its not like dbanj so f'in unreliable doing shows without plan....chris brown didnt dull naija sha
Dbanj 0 - 0 Donjazzy
Re: Chris Brown's Full Performance At His Lagos Concert In HD by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2013
The role don jazzy plays in the industry will never depreciate cos he is a very talented producer..who makes beats and produce songs...dbanj is only a mediocre who waz supported by the mo-hits crew and he went round to stab them at the back..don jazzy no dey dbanj league..don na don

(1) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Congratulates The Super Eagles / A MUST READ FOR ALL 9JA MUSIC LOVER / Maleke Appointed Edo Governor's SSA On Entertainment Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.