Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Correct Definations Of Some Terms With Perfect Examples - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Correct Definations Of Some Terms With Perfect Examples (900 Views)

Akpors Dictionary Definations / Wonderfully Described Definations. / How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correct Definations Of Some Terms With Perfect Examples by petokey: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
-RACISM is when a white BB Bold 6 cost more than a
black BB Bold 6.

-NEMESIS is when you submityour
answer sheet with your expo inside.

-LONG THROAT is when you take
a girl out on a sunny day & she
orders for a
hot plate of pepper soup.

-A WITCH is that girl that eats
nkwobi, fish pepper soup, shawama, suya, chicken, smirnoff,
fayrous & when you take her home she says
sorry I'm on my
period.

-OVERSABI is when you are eating saladwith a girl & she says 'honey, this food no done'.

-OLODO is when you are in a plane
with a girl & she says 'honey I'm
hot, can you
please roll down the glass'.

-A HUNGRY CHILD is that kid that
sees you eating &
says 'my mummy said I shouldn't
take food from
strangers'.

-A STUBBORN CHILD is that kid that wakes up in the middle of the night when daddy & mummy are
having good time & says 'mummy
I want to piss'.

-STINGYNESS is when you finish
reading this and you refuse to
COMMENT or

2 Likes

Re: Correct Definations Of Some Terms With Perfect Examples by jpilata(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
Keep d good work.thanks
Re: Correct Definations Of Some Terms With Perfect Examples by petokey: 2:23am On Jan 05, 2013
So 70viewers are stingy in nairaland? Niaja in trouble.
Re: Correct Definations Of Some Terms With Perfect Examples by bashydemy(m): 5:22am On Jan 05, 2013
copy rat
Re: Correct Definations Of Some Terms With Perfect Examples by petokey: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2013
bashy_demy: copy rat
shattap it was only a coincidence
Re: Correct Definations Of Some Terms With Perfect Examples by bashydemy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
petokey:
shattap it was only a coincidence
SO thats why you dey bark like Dog?

(1) (Reply)

I Put It To You...add Yours / Funny Names Abbreviation / Do You Have An Answer To This ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.