Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) (11109 Views)

Examples Of Natural Disaster In Nigeria...very Hilarious(pix) / Examples Of Stupid Questions People Ask / Why Students Fail Exams !?*+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2009

so beautiful and dignifying.
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2009
rotfl.

This should be in joke sec.

"She is a woman"? angry
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2009
FL Gators:

rotfl.

This should be in joke sec.

"She is a woman"? angry

women are always wrong my dear

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2009

please see me peter. you my friend are a genius grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
can the mod please move this thread to the joke section.

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2009

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
ROTFLMAO @peter

bawomolo:

women are always wrong my dear
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Moyola(f): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
Phunie!! grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Dclique(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2009
What?, lmao,
Rotflmao,
Mehn, ths is new generation math
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2009
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO @peter

undecided undecided undecided undecided

i dey lie?

grin grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
bawomolo:

i dey lie?
Yes, liar liar.
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2009

shocked shocked

man i feel a little more intelligent at the moment
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by C2H5OH(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
lol grin grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2009
ROTFLMAO @ "C"

If in doubt, bubble c grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2009

peter nguyen is definitely on the dean list
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by C2H5OH(f): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2009
bawomolo:

MWAHAAAA
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by oyinda3(f): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
this peter nguyen kid sef  haha he's good, and mr guitierez's handwriting is very girlyy lol very cute indeed.
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Dclique(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
I jst cant stop laughing o!
Pls stop al ths.
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 1:28am On Aug 19, 2009

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2009
bawomolo:

rotflmao grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 1:34am On Aug 19, 2009
1) Classical Studies
Question: Name one of the early Romans’ greatest achievements.
Answer: Learning to speak Latin

2) Biology
Question: What is a fibula?
Answer: A little lie

3) General Studies
Question: Jeff has been asked to collect data about the amount of television his friends watch. Think of an appropriate question he could ask them.
Answer: How much TV do you watch?

4) Classical Studies
Question: What were the circumstances of Julius Caesar’s death?
Answer: Suspicious ones

5) Biology
Question: Give an example of a smoking-related disease.
Answer: Early death

6) Geography
Question: What are the Pyramids?
Answer: The Pyramids are a large mountain range which splits France and Spain

7) Biology
Question: What is a plasmid?
Answer: A high definition television
   grin grin

cool English
Question: In Pride and Prejudice, at what moment does Elizabeth Bennet realize her true feelings for Mr Darcy?
Answer: When she sees him coming out of the lake.

9) Geography
Question: What do we call a person forced to leave their home perhaps by a natural disaster or war, without having another home to go to.
Answer: Homeless
    grin grin

10) Religious Studies
Question: Christians only have one spouse, what is this called?
Answer: Monotony

11) Biology
Question: In the Hawaiian Islands, there are around 500 different species of fruit fly. Give a reason for this
Answer: There are approximately 500 varieties of fruit

12) Physics
Question: Name an environmental side effect of burning fossil fuels.
Answer: Fire

13) Geography
Question: Define the term “intensive farming”.
Answer: It is when a farmer never has a day off.

14) Maths
Question: Change 7/8 to a decimal.
Answer: 7.8

15) Geography
Question: What does the term “lava” mean?
Answer: A pre-pubescent caterpillar

16) General Studies
Question: Redundancy is often an unpleasant and unexpected event in someone’s life. Give two examples of unexpected life events.
Answer: 1) death 2) Reincarnation

17) History
Question: What was introduced in the Children’s Charter of 1908?
Answer: Children

18) Business Studies
Question: Explain the word “wholesaler”.
Answer: Someone who sells you whole items – eg, a whole cake

19) Geography
Question: The race of people known as Malays come from which country?
Answer: Malaria

20) Geography
Question:What artificial waterway runs between the Mediterranean and Red Seas?
Answer: The Sewage Canal

21) Geography
Question: Name one famous Greek landmark.
Answer: The most famous Greek landmark is the Apocalypse.

22) Maths
Question: Expand 2 (x + y)
Answer: 2 ( x + y )
2 (  x  +  y  )
2 (   x    +    y   )

23) Business Studies
Question: Assess Fashion House pls’s choice to locate its factory near Birmingham. Is Birmingham the right location for this type of business?
Answer: No. People from Birmingham aren’t very fashionable.

24) History
Question: Where was the American Declaration of Independence signed?
Answer: At the bottom.

25) History
Question: What did Mahatma Gandhi and Genghis Khan have in common?
Answer: Unusual names.
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2009
rotflmao grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 1:49am On Aug 19, 2009

see me asap grin

chei these kids would send their teachers to an early grave  grin grin grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 1:59am On Aug 19, 2009

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 19, 2009
bawomolo:

ROTFLMAO. . . . OH GOSH
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 2:10am On Aug 19, 2009

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by platinumnk(f): 2:42am On Aug 19, 2009
i have been crying for the last few mins! grin grin

Laughter will killme o shocked shocked grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2009

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 2:34am On Aug 20, 2009
thanks for moving my thread mods
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by TheSeeker(m): 2:55am On Aug 20, 2009
These are really funny. I can't stop laughing! If some people could actually write these, I'm definitely intelligent cool
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by baybbootz(f): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2009
ROTFLMFAO, H3H3H3H3H3H3 grin grin grin
i wish i saw ds b4 my exams similar questions, mschewwww i wasted 45 mins stressing my brain bt me n peter came out wif d same result, , angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by clemcykul(f): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2009
@all
lmao
this is damn too hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day! / Fun time With Vicky / Man Puts Up Big Lips On Display And Causes Commotion Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.