Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) (858 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Your Thoughts On Objs New Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Livingwaters: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
You are invited to join us as we come together in a new church in Calabar to share the word and worship the Lord. We will not collect tithes because we believe that tithe is not for chrirtians, we dont believe in sowing seeds to church or pastors to recieve anything from God but we believe in christian love, sharing and self-giving as exemplified by Jesus. Pastors give members and members give to pastors/fellow members. If you are in Calabar and will like to fellowship with us call 08188294293. God bless

1 Like

Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by christemmbassey(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
Am in Calabar and will like to share with you, email me, christemmbassey@gmail.com remain blessed.
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by christemmbassey(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Livingwaters: You are invited to join us as we come together in a new church in Calabar to share the word and worship the Lord. We will not collect tithes because we believe that tithe is not for chrirtians, we dont believe in sowing seeds to church or pastors to recieve anything from God but we believe in christian love, sharing and self-giving as exemplified by Jesus. Pastors give members and members give to pastors/fellow members. If you are in Calabar and will like to fellowship with us call 08188294293. God bless
no tithes and sowing of seeds, how una go take survive? What about first fruits and offerings?
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Samchelsea(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sorry but if your church is a bible believing church then you'll know that tithe was mentioned in the book of Malachi chapter 3 verse 6-12 so don't mislead people
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Livingwaters: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Samchelsea: Sorry but if your church is a bible believing church then you'll know that tithe was mentioned in the book of Malachi chapter 3 verse 6-12 so don't mislead people
sorry bro we are not misleading anybody here, we dont condemn any church that collect tithe, the fact that everybody is doing the wrong thing dosnt make it ripht. The death of Christ abolished tithe. I will not do the thing that i know is wrong.
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Goshen360(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Samchelsea: Sorry but if your church is a bible believing church then you'll know that tithe was mentioned in the book of Malachi chapter 3 verse 6-12 so don't mislead people

...and it was cancelled in the book of Hebrews chapters. Which one was written first and which one does Christianity belongs to - Old or New Testament?

@OP, God increase you in all works of the ministry. This is a good way to stand by the truth of the NT.

Livingwaters: You are invited to join us as we come together in a new church in Calabar to share the word and worship the Lord. We will not collect tithes because we believe that tithe is not for chrirtians, we dont believe in sowing seeds to church or pastors to recieve anything from God but we believe in christian love, sharing and self-giving as exemplified by Jesus. Pastors give members and members give to pastors/fellow members. If you are in Calabar and will like to fellowship with us call 08188294293. God bless
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Livingwaters: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Goshen, some of us have been embolden and inspired by the truths u espounded and stoodby in Nl, God will continue to increase you in His wisdom and knowledge, so bless to know that there are ppl like you in naija. Tnx and remain blessed

1 Like

Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by tobechi20(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Op, are u general overseer
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Livingwaters: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
tobechi20: Op, are u general overseer
I am a pastor, there is nothing like general overseer. Remain blessed.
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Goshen360(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2013
Livingwaters: @Goshen, some of us have been embolden and inspired by the truths u espounded and stoodby in Nl, God will continue to increase you in His wisdom and knowledge, so bless to know that there are ppl like you in naija. Tnx and remain blessed

Thank you bro. It is God who work in us to the body of Christ.
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2013

you've been allowing your pastors lie to you. Wake up
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Livingwaters: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
christemmbassey: no tithes and sowing of seeds, how una go take survive? What about first fruits and offerings?
we dont collect first fruites because it is strange to christianity, yes we will recieve offerings(collections) for obvious reasons, you know, we ve church expenditure like electric bills etc, but the pastors will not have anything to do with church money as all our pastors are encourage to work and earn a living. A committe handles church money and gives reports on reciepts and payments every sunday after service.
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by PastorKun(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2013

I am really glad that more and more churches are coming to the knowledge of truth about this greed motivated tithe doctrine and are rejecting it. It is also quite evident that we are in a period of awakening were churches are returning to the true un diluted gospel of christ. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I am really glad that more and more churches are coming to the knowledge of truth about this greed motivated tithe doctrine and are rejecting it. It is also quite evident that we are in a period of awakening were churches are returning to the true un diluted gospel of christ. To God be the glory.

AMEN!

Like I said Bro, this is a fight to the very end , we may lose a lot of things that we hold dear in the process, but we will surely march on for the cause of Christ.

"Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints." - Jude 1:3

1 Like

Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by christemmbassey(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2013
frosbel:

AMEN!

Like I said Bro, this is a fight to the very end , we may lose a lot of things that we hold dear in the process, but we will surely march on for the cause of Christ.

"Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints." - Jude 1:3
many tithes preachers know that christians are not supposed to pay tithe but still collect it , why?
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by PastorKun(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
christemmbassey: many tithes preachers know that christians are not supposed to pay tithe but still collect it , why?

The simple answer to your question is; they collect it because of their love of money and their lack of faith in God to provide for the 'needs' of their ministry.
Re: We Are Starting A New Church In Calabar' Care To Join Us? ( NO TITHES PLZ) by Livingwaters: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
God bless you all, the fight against stomach inspired gospel is more fiece and difi but victory is sure.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female / ................ / Ghanian Bishop Accuses TB Joshua And Chris Oyakhilome Of Practising Occultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.