Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Another Open Letter To ''Tonto Dike'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Open Letter To ''Tonto Dike'' (1082 Views)

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Open Letter To ''Tonto Dike'' by dotcomnamename: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
I got this email this afternoon, happy reading eventhough I don't enjoy mails like this type.

Hello Lady super star Tonto Dike,

I have seen so much about your type to be able to say you and iyanya will not last for obvious reasons. I am not saying you may not last but I am saying both of you will not last.

Life is like a seed, what so ever a man sows, the same he or she shall reap. You have no business talking at Yvonne the way the press has reported you to be saying, I am in Nigeria now and from all I read, you are feeling like an angelic star just because you have iyanya now. If iyanya is dating you currently, face iyanya and not yvonne. Let iyanya be the one to clean his own mess. Its not in your place to clean it for him. You did not date Yvonne, Iyanya did so
stop talking back at her its not in your place to do that.

Also, your talking the way you do may suggest that you stole him from her. If that is the case, some one else will steal him from you either today or later but yours will be like a double jeopardy. I want to believe Iyanya left her and moved on and not because you had a hand in the break up.

Tonto Dike, you must know that Iyanya is a young musician and as they perform at events, they change cloths. Hold on to him well because he will change and replace you like another cloth.

It is not in our place as Nigerians and Africans to celebrate the tears of another. Here is your African sister suffering not just from a heartbreak but from an open heartbreak and all you do is mock her, that is a bad seed you are sowing. I hope she does not get the last laugh.

As you date iyanya, I hope he stays because from what I know, that song still says 'All I want is your waste' I hope yours is strong enough because he may have moved to you because that of Yvonne was not.

Have fun and I hope you keep him Lady super star.

Susan P.

http://tweetgist..ie/2012/12/open-letter-to-tonto-dike.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Give His 'biggest' Female Fan A Treat On Valentine's Day! / Photos: Senator David Mark Gives 2013 Corvette Sports Car To Annie And 2face / Olamide Set To Pen A 25 Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Telecom Giant Etisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.