Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Is There A Fun Word Processor Out There? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is There A Fun Word Processor Out There? (753 Views)

US Used HP Elitebook 8460p, Fast Intel Core-i7 2.7ghz Processor SOLD !! / Which Is The Best Btw This 2computer Processor / What Is The Relationship Between Processor And I/o Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Fun Word Processor Out There? by HowYojimbo: 3:59am On Jan 05, 2013
Hello Friends,

I spend a lot of time writing documents in Microsoft Word and Open Office Writer. But word processors are pretty dull to work in for an extended period of time, you must admit. I have to ask, is there a more fun one out there? Maybe one with colours and sound effects or something? Perhaps writing in it could score points. A word processor more focused as being fun and enjoyable to use is what I'm looking for. Is there anything out there like that? Preferably something free.

Thanks in advance
How Yojimbo

Together Mac
Re: Is There A Fun Word Processor Out There? by TonyMccallum: 5:20am On Jan 16, 2013
Hello Members,

On line word processors are a great alternative to the traditional word processor that you have to buy, install on your computer, and wait while it loads up and opens your document. Google Docs allows you to create, edit, and collaborate on documents quickly and easily knowing that you will be able to access them anywhere you want, any time you want. There's a bunch of editing options available and you won't miss Microsoft Office one bit with Google Docs. If you are looking for a free on line word processor the most similar to a traditional word processor such as Microsoft Word then you're going to want to check out the popular Google Docs.

Thanks and Regards,
Tony Mccallum

[url="http://www.circusponies.com/notebook/stay-organized"]Mac Notebook[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Keyboard Failure On Pc / W / Samung Galaxy Pocket 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.