Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Mastubation, Any Effects? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mastubation, Any Effects? (62505 Views)

He Wants To Recorver From The Side Effect Of Over-mastubation / How Can I Be Fred From Mastubation / How To Stop Mastubation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by domwas2(m): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2007
akamakusi:

Masturbation is a very bad practice,it tells u that u are not a real man, Once u are addicted to it u become a 2 seconds man.So why do it?

ah ba shocked
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by agnesoseka: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2007
Nice topic!!
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by McDoe(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2007
Bobbye has clearly answered this question. It is both spiritually and morally wrong. It is the same as having sex in a dream. It also reduces one sexual ability and performance. The sincere advice is STOP IT!
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by spade: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2007
Do it for one month and your thing won't even be able to fit into your boxers anymore lipsrsealed
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by domwas2(m): 12:58am On Mar 04, 2007
;d
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by PoDeep(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2007
I think that masturbation is a shameful act & should be stopped.(I'm not saying this due to superstition).
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by PoDeep(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2007
I think that masturbation is a shameful act & should be stopped.(I'm not saying this due to superstition).
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by Digiman(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2007
It will make you go blind and you hand will develop an involuntary tremble, you have been warned ! grin
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by Reverend(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2007
Forget the scriptures, they were written by man to control man.

Masturbation is a wonderful, natural and sensual thing to be enjoyed by us all. You will not go to hell as some of the sin mongers on this site would have you beleive (hell = not masturbating)

What you will do is live a wondeful fufilling and complete life,

So get on with it. Masturbate today and lower your stress levels wink wink wink

Give you girlfriend, lover, wife, husband, boyfriend a little sexual relief this Easter. wink wink

It has far less calories than a chocolate Easter Egg!
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by otuwe(f): 11:49am On May 23, 2007
drrionelli let me ask u this: As safe as Masturbation is, how many of u will be confident enough to pratice it in the public?

That in itself makes it a social ill.

can u have sex in public so why do ask if he can masturbate in public.

since you cant have sex with ur wife in public, does it make sex evil
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by drrionelli(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2007
@otuwe:

Thanks for the support! What you state is, indeed, the point that I was trying to make! smiley
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by omowhyou(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2007
Masturbation is not good because once you are hooked, you are in trouble. it's like cocaine, you will be addicted to it. As a Christian it's wrong to do such thing. God is against it
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by Reverend(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2007
omowhyou:

As a Christian it's wrong to do such thing. God is against it

I vote this the stupidest comment of the year undecided
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by omowhyou(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2007
my brother i think u should go and seek for help embarassed
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by drrionelli(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2007
Let's make an important distinction, here, between a "habit" and an "addiction." Cocaine has physiologically addictive properties. Masturbation does not--no more than nail-biting does, and, thus, does not become addictive. It ca[/i]n become a [i]habitual behavior, but not an addiction.
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by soface(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2007
What about those who have their woman or man very far apart. What do u think they should do? because they don't wanna betray the lover!!!
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by omowhyou(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2007
bros na you know O!. all i know is that it's baaaaaaaaaad

1 Like

Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by caravagio: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2007
According to medical observation there is no physical harm in masturbating.
A number of people say it is a safe practice for marriage.
However excessive masturbation can cause impotency in a man which later reverses when the male ceases to masturbate.It only causes a mental harm,hence it's alias self abuse.It does not make you crazy.
It is not wise because it is a selfish thing and sex is meant to be enjoyed by two people and not one.it is not a substitute for sex.
lastly,the male penis is meant to be thrusted into a vagina and not any thing else.
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by omowhyou(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2007
I quite agree with you. people that indulge in masturbation are those that are ashame of looking into the opposite sex. All they need is encouragement.
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by omotofine(f): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmm, to each his/her own.
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by drrionelli(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2007
You say that you know it's bad, omowhyu. How have you come to this determination, if I may ask with all due respect?
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by Harlex(m): 4:35am On Jul 18, 2007
how do one stop the act.
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by omowhyou(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2007
my advise seek for a partner that will make complete, and stop abusing yourself
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by 9iceX(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hey my friend!, masturbation can turn u to a 20 seconds man. Beware!, it causes ED, erectile dysfunction. My guy, its bad!
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by drrionelli(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2007
@9iceX:
WIth all due respect, how is it that masturbation "causes" ED?
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by naijaking1: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ all

If you have no background to offer a medical or scientific advice, please be aware that your religiuos, cultural or ethnic innuendos may do the poster more harm than good.
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by drrionelli(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
@naijaking1:
Thank you, sir!  Your felicitous words express my sentiments exquisitely.
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by hotangel2(f): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2007
Most people would say anything just to fit their personal beliefs.

What in the world??

Masturbation gets you in tuned with Your own body. However, Addiction To Masturbation IS a bad Thing. Just like Too much of everything Is.
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by american1(f): 4:18am On Aug 05, 2007
Masturbation is the best!!!! The only side effect is no deseases, no stalkers, no unwanted pregnancies!! Sounds wonderful to me i mean how can you go wrong with pleasuring yourself. At least you know you'll always be satisfied!!!!!! grin
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by briovak: 5:00am On Aug 05, 2007
masturbation is beautiful and a wonderful way to get to know your body. Celebration of the human body in this form is often looked down upon because of embarrassment and misunderstanding and many religious doctrines. Give me a break, people - you talk as if masturbation and killing someone is one in the same, relax, let go, enjoy life- don't hurt others or yourself in the process - that is the key to a good life - not making people feel bad or pent up or ashamed of their natural tendencies. Stop judging and concentrate on your own flaws. Life is short - Have fun!
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by Reverend(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2007
Masturbation is great grin grin
Re: Mastubation, Any Effects? by omowhyou(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2007
am still maintaining that masturbation is bad you were made to make love to a woman and not to yourself. if continue with i feel sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run / What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It / Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.