Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain (16179 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2008
debosky:

oops! I missed one cheesy

cry cry grin

Ingrish don suffer sha cheesy

Rat eyes blah blah blah, at least you have no secrets of mine to spill here grin grin

abi na to call me gay again? I've told you what I think - you really need to lose all this aggression, no one is out to get you. nuff said

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. another refect from my List, Deborah instead of coming here with your cheap shots. fess up, I know it is diffiicult to be dropped from the Diva's crew, You will get over it, many have,

Now listen, My English as you claim doesnt determine my outcome in  life, If you know how much it has helped me in Phonetics, since spelling is not an issue in the IPA,

Now you KKK looking goat, get lost, I have never liked you anyways, And my aggression only gets going when pple like you come close to me,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

Almond and what is your beef again? undecided undecided

@David, OMG I am getting bored of seeing my supposedly age being pasted here.  Unlike you people I don't have 7 birth certicates o,

And again your biasness so blinding me, Show me where I started anything?

Then again, who cares?

Good, happy riddance, It was  a "pleasure" having you undecided.

My beef with you is to stop listening to[b] certified troublemakers on Nairaland, including myself--if I qualify.[/b] Another beef is that you should stop.  Just play nice ok? cheesy Show some love please.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Chacal: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Debosky,

You of all people!!!!!!!
How pathetic . . . . You left your GAYnner's thread to start attacking simple typos on POLITICS.
I never knew u could stoop so low. . . . .
Why ain't i surprised? It is not possible for a GAYnner to be rational for 24 hours.
At this point. . . . .SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

Good, happy riddance, It was  a "pleasure" having you undecided.

Most pple with half a brain got rid of you long ago. The only reason you still seem to have any relevance is when you deliberately stray to intellectual threads where u know u dont have the cranial capacity to go more than 2 posts before the "bat", "2-faced", "batty bouy" insults come out.
Again you say u dont care so i wonder why u're even bothering to reply.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

who's going to win Texas

OBAMA!!!!! tongue
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
DAVID>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shooo, I thought you said you have left. NOw as I earlier said, you hate Islander so much, shoot her, LOL, And trust me when I say, that was my last response to you,

almondjoy:

My beef with you is to stop listening to[b] certified troublemakers on Nairaland, including myself--if I qualify.[/b] Another beef is that you should stop.  Just play nice ok? cheesy Show some love please.

LOL, I don't think you are a trouble maker, Millitia was cheesy cheesy, Yea when these goats tell their pallys when they are wrong then I would be nice, Bunch of nitwits,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

DAVID>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shooo, I thought you said you have left. NOw as I earlier said, you hate Islander so much, shoot her, LOL, And trust me when I say, that was my last response to you,

LOL, I don't think you are a trouble maker, Millitia was cheesy cheesy, Yea when these goats tell their pallys when they are wrong then I would be nice, Bunch of nitwits,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  The evil that men women do. . . . . . . . . . .the reason the name is taboo even beyond Nairaland. grin

Oh Gosh!  Madness comes in different forms! grin

But you get power sha! HABA!!!! cheesy

May I never encounter you on a lonely road on Nairaland or anyother cyber/motor/air/water "way" for that matter.

Shuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? shocked
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2008
LOL, Don't worry, afterall, I can't hurt my Therapist,

BTW, the goats are now coming in from grazing, so let me go get my red bull, BRB,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by debosky(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
Na wa oooh! grin grin
Islander:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. another refect from my List, Deborah instead of coming here with your cheap shots. fess up, I know it is diffiicult to be dropped from the Diva's crew, You will get over it, many have,

Now listen, My English as you claim doesnt determine my outcome in life, If you know how much it has helped me in Phonetics, since spelling is not an issue in the IPA,

Now you KKK looking goat, get lost, I have never liked you anyways, And my aggression only gets going when people like you come close to me,

KKK? grin grin grin I resemble oyibo? cheesy

Secondly don't give me any crap about 'phonetics' . MUTURALLY is both SPELLING and PHONETICALLY different from mutually

in addition, there is NO ENGLISH WORD like WORNED - that is not a typo, it is clear evidence of a deficiency in the grasp of tense usage of the word worn

@ Chac

like I said. . .I was bored and decided to look for trouble, my personal prerogative I believe. Besides, I was hoping she would release some gist about me, how I shagged Flava and Sasha for example grin grin

No matter, its all part of the fun.

PS to Islander: you're still on my list though, keep seeing your messages. kiss
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

LOL, Don't worry, afterall, I can't hurt my Therapist,

BTW, the goats are now coming in from grazing, so let me go get my red bull, BRB,

Thank you for the reassurance. grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2008
debosky:

Na wa oooh! grin grin
KKK? grin grin grin I resemble oyibo? cheesy

Secondly don't give me any crap about 'phonetics' . MUTURALLY is both SPELLING and PHONETICALLY different from mutually

in addition, there is NO ENGLISH WORD like WORNED - that is not a typo, it is clear evidence of a deficiency in the grasp of tense usage of the word worn

PS to Islander: you're still on my list though, keep seeing your messages. kiss

OMG, I see Maya has now taken over my class. Who said that Muturally was right? Goat I am busy typing and dont even proofread before I post, What makes you think I care about you attacking my spelling? YEA YEA, right,

Listen the time you took to go digging for my spelling, spend the same amount on energy on your face, its scary.

And instead of coming here to look for my trouble Deborah, go do what you do best, Gossip on YIM,

Continue keeping me on your list, Just know you were there in prints never in thoughts dumbo,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Thank you for the reassurance. grin

wink wink wink, I only battle goats like Debo and crew, who get involve in things that do not in anyway concern them, Thank God he knows I don't ever back down from a fight,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Chacal: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
Go and look for trouble elsewhere.
Heathrow airport is a good place to make trouble if you're feeling macho. . .
If the distance is killing you. . . . . Find a man of your size to trade words with.
It is one thing to look for TROUBLE. . . It is anutha thang entirely to jump into what doesn't concern you.

Let the parties concerned fight their own corner.
Spoken English and reh reh reh. . . .afterall, you are not even a ball of fire in both fields.
I was told they had to get a yoruba translator when u arrived at Heathrow airport last week. grin grin grin
Pack your bags and leave this place otherwise i will smash your ribcage with a claw-hammer.
This is no THREAT. . . . Its a HUGE PROMISE!!!!!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
LOL, And Deborah, dont you dare come near my YIM with your fakeass smileys after this round, muy el feo el pero,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

wink wink wink, I only battle goats like Debo and crew, who get involve in things that do not in anyway concern them, Thank God he knows I don't ever back down from a fight,

Hmmmmmmmmmm! So you mean there is no end to this thread? shocked  Please tell me what it will take/cost to end this thread, so I can get to work. grin  But I am happy that things are more mellow now.  Not as heated up as they were the previous 2 or 3 pages.  Keep working on it.  I think "our sessions" are working. Of course you know this is free of charge.  On the house, Nairaland is paying. tongue

What a girl!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
Go to work ooo, 4th of July soon approaching and I heard you are a shopaholic grin grin, Go make that dough, I am home today, and ready to handle my business. You see, unlike the twats, I dont need a tagteam to do battle, I can do that all by myself, It's the island spice in ah me cheesy grin

Take care baby kiss kiss
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by debosky(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2008
Whatever lesleen, you know I don't really care much for these online jousts. . .a lower form of amusement for sure, but not really suited to my tastes wink

I gossip on IM for sure cheesy But I guess I'm quite good at it, since none of my gist about how I almost hung myself when Jgirl left me have emerged grin grin grin

Why are you now trying to break my heart by telling me I wasn't in your heart cry cry grin

I keep you on the list for amusement, your tag lines serve as a good distraction whenever work gets too tedious. kiss

I love my scary yeast looking (thanks 4play grin grin) face! Monkey wowo but him mama like am cheesy

I really missed nl these two weeks I was away, so I'm just catching up on the latest. . .seems not much has changed - continue with the mudslinging in earnest while I return to my armchair to watch ;

@ Chac

I needed that translator, but she was worse than I was, I asked her whether she wanted some of the Canadian Ice wine I brought, and she said 'No tenks' sad I was very disappointed.

Les and I understand each other, there's no problem at all, unless you feel you need to defend the chick you're shagging, stay out of my face hound dog tongue grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2008
Adebola,
For the last time, F,uck off.  Oh so you too are having headache because Jackal is shagging me? Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Now it all makes sense, All that aggression, Poor thing, It's ok, I rather shag Jackal than you, I know for sure It wont be relayed to your Nairaland crew,  Spot the difference?

LOL, It;s understandable, Birds of a feather, flock together, So you coming here to defend the defenseless is aight, LOL,

Jgirl?  Please bat don't even implicate her here. Because the last time I checked you and I have had any dicussions about her.  YOu bunch of goats, I swear I have never seen men gossip before, Tell me is it in the Amala?  If so thank God we don't have that ah yard. Won't want the men there to be spreading gossips like wild fire.

Yes Adebola Deborah, You were never my friend. I kept you around for obvious reasons. And you did an excellent job if I may add.

debosky:

I keep you on the list for amusement, your tag lines serve as a good distraction whenever work gets too tedious. kiss

LOL, nothing more need to be said, LOL,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Chacal: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Debo,

Are u jealous?
At least i am shagging a diva. . . .  wink wink wink wink wink   The last time i checked, u were shagging a CHIMP. shocked shocked shocked
I won't stay outta your face until u leave this place and let the show continue. . . .

@ Islander,

It couldn't have been in AMALA. Apologies to all lovers of AMALA.
Thang is. . . . .Debosky loves eating chicken's butt.
From what i was told. . . . people who feast on chicken's butt can't stop running their mouth.
The only solution to this abnormality is: dancing naked in a market square. . .
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ islander

You make a really grave mistake when you make such meaningless statements.
How can i hate you? Beyond ur ID here you dont exist as far as i'm concerned, i dont know you, never met you, never will so how on earth can i waste time hating you?
I dont hate a single person i know (i guess its hard for u to wrap ur warped mind around the fact that "hate" is a word that a lot of sane pple do not allow to creep into their vocabulary) . . . no ma'am its people like you with nothing else to do who go around hating.

I cant hate what i cant see but i can dislike a character.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by debosky(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
I see your elevated blood pressure prevented you from seeing that the Jgirl (apologies to her) comment was a joke wink

We don't need Jackal's gist relayed to anybody - you broadcast it daily on YIM cheesy

Ok, so you kept me around to pass on your gist or to get gist. . .all well and good, part of the whole 'fun online' category to me kiss

I'm still curious though, no salacious gist of mine to be thrown in the open? undecided grin grin

@ Jackal I think that particular part of a chicken's anatomy is referred to as 'furo ediye' in our illustrious Yoruba language wink
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2008
debosky:

I see your elevated blood pressure prevented you from seeing that the Jgirl (apologies to her) comment was a joke wink

We don't need Jackal's gist relayed to anybody - you broadcast it daily on YIM cheesy
Ok, so you kept me around to pass on your gist or to get gist. . .all well and good, part of the whole 'fun online' category to me kiss

I'm still curious though, no salacious gist of mine to be thrown in the open? undecided grin grin

1, I am not joking with you, so don't joke with me bat, Leave any and everyone NOT connected with this topic OUT.

2. You haven't seen anything yet, I will continue to plaster my YIM with messages, Go take 2 Excedrin if it hurts so damn much,

3. Why are you worried? If, according to you, I have nothing on you, why then are you still questioning me?

As I said earlier Adebola, Get lost, I have locked you off since last year, Beats me how you got through security to address me,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Arnold1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2008

Listen the time you took to go digging for my spelling, spend the same amount on energy on your face, its scary.

LMFBOOO grin grin grin grin

this lady sabi yab no be small grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2008
Arnold, wey de hell yo bin grin cheesy, LOngest time, How de body?
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by debosky(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Arnold1

no befriend this woman oh, I can assure you that if you do - in the next 6 months she go rain insults on your head, na her way be dat. just a friendly warning mate. wink

but in the meantime, enjoy the yabs, d one wey she talk no reach the yeast-face yabs wey I-man give me the other day cheesy grin grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2008
debosky:

@ Arnold1

no befriend this woman oh, I can assure you that if you do - in the next 6 months she go rain insults on your head, na her way be that. just a friendly warning mate. wink

but in the meantime, enjoy the yabs, d one wey she talk no reach the yeast-face yabs wey I-man give me the other day cheesy grin grin

Another "Soldier against Islander" . Maybe your campaign strategy is not as effective as you perceived them to be. Change your style then. LOL, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Keep doing your job Deborah, because I am doing mine,

Anyway let me leave you for now, I have my curry goat to go handle, Can't beef on an empty stomach, Ta ta
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by debosky(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2008
can I have some of the goat? tongue

pweety pleease! kiss kiss
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Wonders!

Observing!

debosky:

@ Arnold1

no befriend this woman oh, I can assure you that if you do - in the next 6 months she go rain insults on your head, na her way be that. just a friendly warning mate. wink

he he he he he he he he he grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Olodumare  ooooooooooooooooh!!!!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2008
debosky:

can I have some of the goat? tongue

pweety pleease! kiss kiss

One large plate of curry goat coming, laced with cyanide angry angry angry angry, And you should have heeded to the "advice" you are giving Arnold. dont ya think?

Back to the kitchen,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by debosky(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2008
lol! grin

Lesleen, I'm just warning him in case he's not made of stern stuff like me. . .not everyone can handle your 'peculiarities' y'know. A Vincy gal like yourself needs a certain magic touch that he may not have. wink grin

BTW. . .I hope you aren't singing for midweek service, curry is pretty bad for the voice sad
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2008
Ok, Islander or Neelsel for you. Leave my name for my FRIENDS. And you and your crew can stop posting here. Atleast I dont owe the IRS and neither is the FBI or CIA looking for me. Told you, if I ever get myself in trouble is for "cursing" out the Pope,

Stop worrying about my activites. secular or not. Keep out of my business Joh, YOu lost that privilege a long time ago,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Chacal: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Debosky,

So u want goat curry? See ur face like a billy-goat's gruff. grin grin grin grin
If u are that hungry. . . .tell THE THIEF to cook for u. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested / Angry Mob Sets Police Station Ablaze Over Hike In Fuel Price In Zimbabwe / Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.