Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? (980 Views)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2013
For close to ten years now, he's been living in the room his late mum was buried and now, he thinks it's the cause of his ill-luck. I need to give him advice or better show him this thread; what's your view?
Re: Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? by hrmkz: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Choice!
Re: Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? by OmoAlata(f): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2013
Optimisticgondy: For close to ten years now, he's been living in the room his late mum was buried and now, he thinks it's the cause of his ill-luck. I need to give him advice or better show him this thread; what's your view?

Is his mum really buried under the floor of his room I've never heard of this before so can't comment. Is it common in Nigeria? Wow!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? by seedord247(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2013
Aye toto Akaramara lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2013
Omo Alata:

Is his mum really buried under the floor of his room I've never heard of this before so can't comment. Is it common in Nigeria? Wow!!
Yes his mum was buried in the room when the house was still at its foundation level
Re: Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? by OmoAlata(f): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Yes his mum was buried in the room when the house was still at its foundation level

Oh I see. He can get a priest to perform an exorcism (like in the films) cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? by seedord247(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2013
Omo Alata:

Oh I see. He can get a priest to perform an exorcism (like in the films) cheesy

Lmfaooo... Who should they call? Abija, yinka quadri, ogunjimi or peter fatomilola grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? by piphacker(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2013
seedord247:

Lmfaooo... Who should they call? Abija, yinka quadri, ogunjimi or peter fatomilola grin

please optimistgondy, you could observed that i didnt post on my trend for some days. yes nairaland mod or software had blocked me saying i can only resume with my trend in few weeks, the reason i was unable to reply your message. please and please the last statement you even made on your post now attest to the fact that you are aggressive, if you can text your number to me i should have give you a call. is it a crime to sell? i am not new to forex, though i just registered at nairaland by December i am a regular of nairaland. about two years ago i have nairaland id but i lost my email used to open it at the same forgot the name i used. then but now, for you to be saying repentance in your word keeps embarrassing me. repent of what. though i wanted to sell that software not the one i am selling now. the one you are talking about supertrend signal at a little change of N2000 because i bought it as well on Plimus. it was karl dittman who made the software and he is selling it.. you people said it is free in the forum, i downloaded the one you peple uploaded. i crossed checked. karl Dittman own was protected and i dont see anyway anybody will have access to it. thought, they may knopw the strategy dithman used and produce something similar but it doesent resemble. anyway that is not the point, what i am saying is that i dont have a single problem with those who buy my product for a second. i have even told some of them to come down to Oyo and i will even pay for thier accommodation.

i am not forex guru and i am not claiming either, it was even inside my manual that after i have lost money to forex more than 4 times, i discovered a system that is now working for me. it is this strategy i am offereing people despite the fact that i am also giving free indicators and explanation.

lasty, we should not call someone a scammer when he didnt fraud anybody.
if you know the reason why they ban me from commenting on my trend, kindly tell me or help to intervene so i can state my own side of the story.
Thank you and God bless
Re: Is It Wrong To Live In The Room His Late Mum Was Buried? by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
piphacker:

please optimistgondy, you could observed that i didnt post on my trend for some days. yes nairaland mod or software had blocked me saying i can only resume with my trend in few weeks, the reason i was unable to reply your message. please and please the last statement you even made on your post now attest to the fact that you are aggressive, if you can text your number to me i should have give you a call. is it a crime to sell? i am not new to forex, though i just registered at nairaland by December i am a regular of nairaland. about two years ago i have nairaland id but i lost my email used to open it at the same forgot the name i used. then but now, for you to be saying repentance in your word keeps embarrassing me. repent of what. though i wanted to sell that software not the one i am selling now. the one you are talking about supertrend signal at a little change of N2000 because i bought it as well on Plimus. it was karl dittman who made the software and he is selling it.. you people said it is free in the forum, i downloaded the one you peple uploaded. i crossed checked. karl Dittman own was protected and i dont see anyway anybody will have access to it. thought, they may knopw the strategy dithman used and produce something similar but it doesent resemble. anyway that is not the point, what i am saying is that i dont have a single problem with those who buy my product for a second. i have even told some of them to come down to Oyo and i will even pay for thier accommodation.

i am not forex guru and i am not claiming either, it was even inside my manual that after i have lost money to forex more than 4 times, i discovered a system that is now working for me. it is this strategy i am offereing people despite the fact that i am also giving free indicators and explanation.

lasty, we should not call someone a scammer when he didnt fraud anybody.
if you know the reason why they ban me from commenting on my trend, kindly tell me or help to intervene so i can state my own side of the story.
Thank you and God bless

I've replied you on your thread

(1) (Reply)

Knowing The Difference Between Your Needs And Your Wants. / Book Review - The Harlot Church System / The Power To Get Wealth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.