Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Book Review - The Harlot Church System - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Review - The Harlot Church System (982 Views)

Rahab The Harlot Is NOT In The Lineage Of The Messiah...proof! / The Biblical Definition Of A Pros Titute (harlot) / ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Review - The Harlot Church System by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Product Description
The Harlot Church System shows how we have made idols out of the Things we call church and how idolatry is demon-driven, spiritual harlotry.

Author: Charles Newbold, Jr. is a former pastor, teacher, and counselor, and is the author of The Crucified A One,

Great book, I am almost at the end and it has totally convinced me that a lot of what is practised in the name of Christ today is actually of Babylon and not Zion.

I recommend you buy from amazon ( only available in kindle ) for only 77p or you can read online for free PART 1 AND
PART 2

This is a power packed no nonsense book from start to finish, has lots of scriptures and will no doubt minster to many of us and remove the veil of spiritual harlotry and deception from our hearts.

It totally rips to shreds the mountain of lies and deception used to keep God's children caged in many prisons we now call churches.
Re: Book Review - The Harlot Church System by Goshen360(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
^ Sharp-sharp...bookmarked! grin

(1) (Reply)

Using Condom With Your Spouse: Is It A Sin. / Is It Right For A General Overseer's Wife To Sell Beer Like Star Etc? / The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.