Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? (596 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / GOD Always Has A Reason!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? by paix(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2013
I have observed with keen interest that more than 90% of preachers always SHOUT to make their points, only people like pastor Adeboye of the RCCG that standout. Must they shout to buttress their point? I mean no harm.
Re: Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? by hrmkz: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2013
Seriousness is one of many principle for any business to succeed.
Re: Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2013
Good morning sir,

Though it is true that some "Men of God" like shouting while performing their "act" but I don't think you can really say this comes to 90 percent of them. I guess I understand what you mean when you say 90 percent.

Anyways, I am of the opinion that some "men ofGod" shout while doing their thing for various reasons. Some shout because it is more theatrical and they know that some Nigertians appreciate the theatrics. Some do it cause that's the idea they have of a vibrant and spirit-filled "man of God", some others still, do it because that's the way the spirit lead them to preach his words.

Whatever method is adopted (calm or forceful) while preaching God's word, the underlying factor should be "sincerity" and a firm desire to feed the people with the word of God.

Thank you!
Re: Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? by achinaboy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
i wonder the kind of spirit that leads them to shout,this is just an intimidating tactis to make them sound real and God sent,,,fool me once, u know what times is it wink
Re: Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? by tobechi74: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Most Priests dont shout
Re: Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? by tobechi74: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Their way of talking with authority
Re: Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 06, 2013
paix: I have observed with keen interest that more than 90% of preachers always SHOUT to make their points, only people like pastor Adeboye of the RCCG that standout. Must they shout to buttress their point? I mean no harm.

They are acting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Efect Of D Iliam Of The Muslim / The Son Of Rick Warren (The Purpose Driven Life) Just Committed Suicide / A Gospel Without A Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.