Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

GOD Always Has A Reason!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Always Has A Reason!! (752 Views)

Rape, God And Religion. Is God Always Good? (pix) / When You Pray, God Always Answers With A Plan. / Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Always Has A Reason!! by jovie50: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
Man: Lord can I ask you a question?
»GOD: Sure!
»Man: Promise you won't get mad
»GOD: (smiles) I promise
»Man: Why did you let so much annoying stuff happen to me during the week?
»God: What and how do you mean?
»Man: On Monday that I had a board meeting at work...I woke up late, then My car took forever to start! A car that was in good condition a night before.. Got to work late and was given a query!
»GOD: Okay..
»Man: On Wednesday, I was on site, a job that was already late and scheduled to have been through even a week before! RAIN fell all through that day and we couldn't do anything!!!
»GOD: Hmmm...
»Man: On the way home on Thursday, my phone went DEAD without notice, just as I picked upan important call.....A New phone for that matter! Had to make use of public phone to wish Mum Happy birthday.
»GOD: All right
»Man: And above it all off, when I got home on friday...I just wanted to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right this week! Why did you do that?
»GOD: Let me see, the death Angel was at your bed that Monday morning...You were to walk to theBathroom, slip, knock your head on the ceramic of the bathroom tub and bleed to death!! I had to send one of the other angels to battle him for ur life. I let you sleep through that!
»Man (humbled): OH
»GOD: I didn't let ur car start because there was a drunk driver on ur route that would have hit u if u were on the road...and u would Die Instantly!!!
»Man: (ashamed)...
»GOD: On Wednesday, u were to fall from the 4th floor of that building and die...It has been pre-arranged by the
Angel of death. Had to make a counter plan, u didn't even reach the 3rd floor talk less of the 4th.
»Man: (embarrassed) wow! Ok
»GOD: Ur phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said to her on that call, I didn't even let you talk to her so you would be covered.
»Man: (softly) I see Lord.

ALWAYS PRAY, COS HE ALWAYS HAS A REASON!

1 Like

Re: GOD Always Has A Reason!! by tomnmenace(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
cool!
eh! but...

Re: GOD Always Has A Reason!! by thehomer: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
jovie50: Man: Lord can I ask you a question?
»Man: On Monday that I had a board meeting at work...I woke up late, then My car took forever to start! A car that was in good condition a night before.. Got to work late and was given a query!
»Man: On Wednesday, I was on site, a job that was already late and scheduled to have been through even a week before! RAIN fell all through that day and we couldn't do anything!!!
»Man: On the way home on Thursday, my phone went DEAD without notice, just as I picked upan important call.....A New phone for that matter! Had to make use of public phone to wish Mum Happy birthday.
»Man: And above it all off, when I got home on friday...I just wanted to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right this week! Why did you do that?
»GOD: Let me see, the death Angel was at your bed that Monday morning...You were to walk to theBathroom, slip, knock your head on the ceramic of the bathroom tub and bleed to death!! I had to send one of the other angels to battle him for ur life. I let you sleep through that!
»GOD: I didn't let ur car start because there was a drunk driver on ur route that would have hit u if u were on the road...and u would Die Instantly!!!
»GOD: On Wednesday, u were to fall from the 4th floor of that building and die...It has been pre-arranged by the
Angel of death. Had to make a counter plan, u didn't even reach the 3rd floor talk less of the 4th.
»GOD: Ur phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said to her on that call, I didn't even let you talk to her so you would be covered.

How about those believers that die or get negative consequences from those things God was saving this person from? How are those ones justified?
Re: GOD Always Has A Reason!! by manmustwac(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
This topic should be in the jokes section. grin grin grin Please tell me why is he keeping me, an unbeliever alive?
Re: GOD Always Has A Reason!! by God2man(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
jovie50: Man: Lord can I ask you a question?

(1) (Reply)

Docjay487......a Misleading Topic To Fan Sentiments Against Jehovah's Witnesses / Letter To My Future Husband / Christian Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.