Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Federal Scholarship Board Pay Scholars After 2years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Scholarship Board Pay Scholars After 2years (1264 Views)

Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards / The Plight Of The Nigerian Overseas Federal Scholarship Students - Ikenna David / Federal Scholarship Board Nigeria Award 2014 Application Now On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Scholarship Board Pay Scholars After 2years by gbengress1: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
I sat down for the 2011 federal scholarship board aptitude test in March 2011. After 7 months, I was notified that I have been awarded the scholarship (the only person awarded in my school).
I took necessary steps to retrieve the award, but unfortunately after many months, the funds was not transferred to my account.
I even called the board and was given unnecessary excuse that it was my fault and that I have forfeited the award (despite the fact that I took all the necessary steps).
As a result of these, I was hopeless as regard the scholarship. I was totally astounded when I received an alert from my bank that my account has been credited with the scholarship funds (nearly two years after being awarded the scholarship).
What kept, bothering me is that after almost 2years of being awarded the scholarship which I was awarded almost the same time with MTN foundation Scholarship (which I am preparing to collect for the third time). What delayed the funds? How can this fund be useful for undergraduate studies when I am through with school already? I sat for the exam when I was in 200level, and the first payment was paid two months after I graduated. That is the question that kept wondering me.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Pay Scholars After 2years by felai: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hmmm, abeg send my own share cos me need am. Am still a student!!:-(
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Pay Scholars After 2years by OfficialFaith: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Please how much was paid.

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Degree Not Accepted For Canada Federal Skill Program / Best Paying Secondary School In Nigeria / ASUU Finally Agrees To Call Off Strike If There Is An Addition Of 200billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.