Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

UNIPORT Degree Not Accepted For Canada Federal Skill Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT Degree Not Accepted For Canada Federal Skill Program (1263 Views)

10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / Can A 2.2 Graduate Be Accepted For Masters?? / Can Two Gce Result Be Accepted For University Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Degree Not Accepted For Canada Federal Skill Program by Lanspower(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2013
Just can't believe this. The agency being used for degree accreditation for the on-going Federal Skill program in Canada has singled out degrees from Uniport as the only one they will not be considering for accreditation. I stumbled on this while browsing through the eligibility requirement for applicants from Nigeria. The question is Why UNIPORT? Don't they realise that is the Alma Mata of our dear president and our great Firstlady?
Re: UNIPORT Degree Not Accepted For Canada Federal Skill Program by fabby26(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2013
Lanspower: Just can't believe this. The agency being used for degree accreditation for the on-going Federal Skill program in Canada has singled out degrees from Uniport as the only one they will not be considering for accreditation. I stumbled on this while browsing through the eligibility requirement for applicants from Nigeria. The question is Why UNIPORT? Don't they realise that is the Alma Mata of our dear president and our great Firstlady?

Please what's ur source? How can you tell me out of the whole institutions in Nigeria, that's only uniport degree that's not accepted. That's a very BIG LIE. Afteralk uniport ranked 8th position out of almost 100+ universities in Nigeria according to NUC 2013 ranking and secondly there's lot of uniport graduates enrolled in Canada for the program. So your source is misleading.
Re: UNIPORT Degree Not Accepted For Canada Federal Skill Program by Lanspower(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2013
fabby26:

Please what's ur source? How can you tell me out of the whole institutions in Nigeria, that's only uniport degree that's not accepted. That's a very BIG LIE. Afteralk uniport ranked 8th position out of almost 100+ universities in Nigeria according to NUC 2013 ranking and secondly there's lot of uniport graduates enrolled in Canada for the program. So your source is misleading.
fabby26:

fabby26:

I am on mobile now I will paste the link once I log on to my PC. You can go to the Canadian website for the program in the meantime to see for yourself and come back here to apologise for calling me a liar
Re: UNIPORT Degree Not Accepted For Canada Federal Skill Program by obyrich(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2013
Does it have anything to do with the volcanic eruptions of Madam at the top? Just wondering.
Re: UNIPORT Degree Not Accepted For Canada Federal Skill Program by fabby26(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2013
Lanspower:

I am on mobile now I will paste the link once I log on to my PC. You can go to the Canadian website for the program in the meantime to see for yourself and come back here to apologise for calling me a liar

Still waiting................

(1) (Reply)

Best Paying Secondary School In Nigeria / ASUU did not Suspends Nationwide Strike / Full List Of Winners Of 2014 Exxon Mobil Scholarship Is Out, Check Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.