Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Do I Repair The Headphone Jack Of My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Repair The Headphone Jack Of My Laptop (1446 Views)

My Multilinks Router Is Faulty : How Can I Repair It? / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Repair The Headphone Jack Of My Laptop by chux76(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Just lately I noticed the headphone jack on my Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop has stopped working. It can no longer play out when connected to either a headphone or external speakers. Please what can be done to fix it? Thanks for your suggestions and advice.
Re: How Do I Repair The Headphone Jack Of My Laptop by blackweaver(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
best bet look for usb soundcard to buy, you might have to look around a bit in computer village to find one; but they're quite cheap when you can find; way cheaper than trying to fix something as complicated as a headphone jack
Re: How Do I Repair The Headphone Jack Of My Laptop by koseepaaro(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
@poster,you can follow what Blackweaver said. But have it at the back of your mind that you will need to be removing the USB Sound Card from your system each time you are not using it. But if you know that you wouldn't be comfortable using it that way, the good news that I have for you is that I can change the bad jark for you if only you sad1) stay in Lagos, (2) can pay N5,000 to have it fixed for you (while you wait and collect it). If you would want me to fix it for you, kindly tell me here, then we shall exchange contacts. Good luck to you!

(1) (Reply)

How I Use My Laptop More Than 8 Hours Without Charging / Almost Brand New Toshiba Satelite C55-A5100 / Toshiba Dynabook T30 @ N27k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.