Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Somali/ethiopian People - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Somali/ethiopian People (42418 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Are Somali/Ethiopian People Taking Over Modeling? / Somali/ethiopian/eritrean women and how they are viewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2013
blyss plz do go find pure negroids who look like these somalis

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9: pure somali, meaning an ethnic somali

somalis are not pure i meant by we are not negroids....

So exactly how are you people not black when I can easily find black who look just like the Somali you are posting up? grin
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

So exactly how are you people not black when I can easily find black who look just like the Somali you are posting up? grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

black is a color as much it is a culture. Somali is a ethnicity. No such thing as race. No black looks like a somali unless they are biracial and even then Somalis have a unique indian/dark arab look....that only SOMALIS, ETHIOPIANS, ERITREANS HAVE.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2013
PLZ FIND A BLACK THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS SOMALI GIRL....NOTICE SHE LOOKS INDIAN...I HAVE BEEN CONFUSED FOR BEING INDIAN MYSELF. NO BLACK WILL LOOK INDIAN....NO MATTER HOW MIXED THEY MAYBE....

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9:

i KNEW we were gonna go down this road the minute he said he can find negroids that look somali......lmao

only a matter of time....thus proving my point that those who look good are those who are biracial and pure neroids are ugly...and thus provin my point that somalis only look like blacks that are biracial.....thus somalis are not pure....lmao

LOL. Never said anything about anybody looking better than anybody else. smiley All I simply said was that there were lots of BA and Somali, Ethiopians and so on Horners who looked the same, as I've clearly shown on numerous occasions, and thus clearly showing that Somali were clearly no less black than black-americans and some other black groups of the Americas. smiley
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2013
all the negroids watching this thread...plz stay out of this while i slay your friend.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2013
grin
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

LOL. Never said anything about anybody looking better than anybody else. smiley All I simply said was that there were lots of BA and Somali, Ethiopians and so on Horners who looked the same, as I've clearly shown on numerous occasions. smiley

This is not true....All somalis and ethiopians can be spotted so easily. Even those blacks that might look a little like us dont really look us since they look biracial and not indianish....Also it takes a biracial black to come close to looking like a somali. what does that tell you....lmao

so go find a girl that looks like these two somalis.

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2013
ok, can i give blyss a hint?
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2013
kails why u changed ur comment...what a looooser

you said that somali girl used dianna cream...she is in somalia...and we dont have any cream in somalia that makes u lighter....somalis care more about hair and features than skin color....

also her hands and face look the same....its amazing how negroids self project.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2013
kails stay out of this....
*Kails*:
ok, can i give blyss a hint?
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2013
find a negroid that looks like this somali lady....

notice he posts american blacks who look biracial...if blacks are blacks....than the pure ones in west africa should do just fine......even then...now biracial american can have the unique look we have....that looks indianish/arabish

this somali lady below could easily pass for an indian......how many west africans can pass for indian....lmaooooooooo

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9: kails why u changed ur comment...what a looooser

you said that somali girl used dianna cream...she is in somalia...and we dont have any cream in somalia that makes u lighter....somalis care more about hair and features than skin color....

also her hands and face look the same....its amazing how negroids self project.

http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/18204/methods-of-skin-lightinig-in-somali/40

ok i'm done. grin grin

i swaaaaar tongue
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

black is a color as much it is a culture. Somali is a ethnicity. No such thing as race. No black looks like a somali unless they are biracial and even then Somalis have a unique indian/dark arab look....that only SOMALIS, ETHIOPIANS, ERITREANS HAVE.

Ok, if you don't like the term black, then I'll say Negro if that'll make you feel better, Niqqa. cheesy Now back to my question, if you're look is so unique then how was I so easily able to find black-Americans look alike to your posted pictures, non of which are directly mixed, but rather generationally so, same as Somalis. This to me clearly shows, that you somali are simply generationally mixed Negros/blacks same as BA and other people of African descent in the Americas. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:

http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/18204/methods-of-skin-lightinig-in-somali/40

ok i'm done. grin grin

i swaaaaar tongue

anyone can tell someone who lightens their skin.....even then its not very common and is actually looked down upon...since somalis believe we are the best looking people on earth....

the only thing that makes somalis look good is that we have soft hair and straight nose and brown skin.....looooking lighter only makes u look arab and looking arab doesnt make u look unique...

so the fact that we are in bronze skin and have high foreheads, straight nose and silky hair makes us look unique cause its very rare to see those features with that skin color.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

Ok, if you don't like the term black, then I'll say Negro if that'll make you feel better, Niqqa. cheesy Now back to my question, i[b]f you're look is so unique then how was I so easily able to find black-Americans look alike to your posted pictures, non of which are directly mixed, but rather generationally so, same as Somalis.[/b] This to me clearly shows, that you somali are simply generationally mixed Negros/blacks same as BA and other people of African descent in the Americas. smiley

the ultimate slaying in nairaland history....

So your posting pictures of blacks in america who were captured as slaves and then molested over the centuries...lmao

if blacks look like somalis then why dont west africans look like somalis.... slayed

so basically you took american blacks that are biracial....blacks in america intermix more than any other race in america.....and then you say pure blacks can look somali.....then find west africans who look somali....cause everyone knows american blacks mix with whites cause of slavery....even then somalis have an indian look while some very few american blacks have a biracial look black/white
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2013
Kails i give u permission to help this fool....cause this is too embaressing.

posting pics of mixed blacks in america and saying their pure and saying they look somali....then why dont those blacks look the same as the blacks in west africa....

so your basically saying it takes a biracial black to look like a regular somali.....lmao

the slaying continues......
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2013
this somali lady looks noting like any negroid you can find....

notice how she doesnt look indian, but doesnt look arab.....somewhere in-between

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2013
i guess he ran away...how sad....i guess he can feel shame....

Kails what race is this lady...guess..

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2013
ok since i have been "ok'd" to help.

blyss you might want to start looking at tribes in surrounding east african countries such as kenya, tanzania, rwanda, burundi, ethiopia; etc.

Nilotes/Cushitic tribes...

that's all I'm going to say.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2013
he probably went to get more pix for this nonsensical competition you two have going.
smh.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2013
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9: i guess he ran away...how sad....i guess he can feel shame....

Kails what race is this lady...guess..

yemini/somali. tongue
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss: www.nairaland.com/attachments/938149_7173338716_246618545f_jpg750d0e9b267614397a8112de5c352004

LOL, ol girl looks like she could be Tasha Smiths sister. cheesy

LMAO...SOOOOO FUNNY AM JUMPING UP AND DOWN.....

SO U POSTED AN OLD LADY IN A PROFESSIONAL PHOTO WITH HAIR SO FAKE IT LOOKS LIKE ITS MOLDED .....

WHILE THE SOMALI ANGEL SITS THERE WITH NO MAKEUP WITH A REGUALR CAMERA....LMAO
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2013
^^i thought you were talking about feature and not hair. lipsrsealed
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2013
FIND THIS PICTURE.......SO FAR YOU HAVE FAILED...BUT YOU CAN STILL REDEM YOURSELF.....PLZ POST PICTURES OF BLACKS WITH THEIR REAL HAIR .....THIS IS EMBARESSING...CAUSE PART OF ME IS ROOTING FOR YOU...BUT YOUR LETTING ME DOWN....THIS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE THREAD...I WILL POST THIS THREAD ON SOMALINET IMMEDIATELY.

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
^^i thought you were talking about feature and not hair. lipsrsealed

LOOOOOOL.

hair is definately what separates negroids and somalis....loll.....how sad this is.....he knew the rules...real hair...no professional photos....and non biracial negroids....
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2013
kails am gonna give u a diffrent challenge....

what ethnicity is this lady here....

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9: FIND THIS PICTURE.......SO FAR YOU HAVE FAILED...BUT YOU CAN STILL REDEM YOURSELF.....PLZ POST PICTURES OF BLACKS WITH THEIR REAL HAIR .....THIS IS EMBARESSING...CAUSE PART OF ME IS ROOTING FOR YOU...BUT YOUR LETTING ME DOWN....THIS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE THREAD...I WILL POST THIS THREAD ON SOMALINET IMMEDIATELY.

smh.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:

yemini/somali. tongue

^^^
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2013
i guess u dont want me to quote u....lmo

she is pure somali.....i figured u might say indian....but notice u never said she was african american...lmao
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9:

the ultimate slaying in nairaland history....

So your posting pictures of blacks in america who were captured as slaves and then molested over the centuries...lmao

if blacks look like somalis then why dont west africans look like somalis.... slayed

so basically you took american blacks that are biracial....blacks in america intermix more than any other race in america.....and then you say pure blacks can look somali.....then find west africans who look somali....cause everyone knows american blacks mix with whites cause of slavery....even then somalis have an indian look while some very few american blacks have a biracial look black/white

Yes we forced and at time willing mixed with whites and Natives here in America, thus giving us our varied looks, same as you're people were rapped and or willing mixed with Arabs to get your looks. cheesy You've only stated something that's been known for centuries, Ace. You are as mixed as we are, and not just us but, blacks/Negro's throughout the Americas. So if you say that we are Negro or black.. which we are, although not purely so, then so are you, Ace. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Famous Festivals in Nigeria / Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife / Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.