Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

How To Be A Naija Runs Girl - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Be A Naija Runs Girl (24518 Views)

Has Any1 Heard Of Cuc?: Its A Naija Fashion Brand: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by nzeaji(m): 3:47am On Jan 08, 2013
'You judge a man by how much money he HAVE' grin grin grin grin

Na there english end. I hope this is some king of parody or comedy or whatever...

21 gun shots. Pow pow pow.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by otikpoko(m): 5:21am On Jan 08, 2013
The more money he has, the more sexy he is lolz grin
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2013
LMAO!! this chick is cray grin grin grin

*subbing her*
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by razznaija(f): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
free2ryhme:

no vex sir i type with 4 sides of your brain ... ode

Mumu your comment does not make any sense at all.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Adido(m): 3:12am On Jan 09, 2013
Choi, you sabi amebo oooo! See smth!

braveheart2012: I was so shocked to see this vid. I haven't seen Molly in over a decade! LOL @ this parody. Didn't know she had comedy skills.

She's my Dad's friend's daughter (i didn't know her too well because she's older and I never saw her around her Dad). Her mum is white. Last time I checked, she was back in the UK with her mum.

I remember that all the boys in Ibadan used to have the biggest crush on her back then in the nineties! She had no qualms showing-off her mad sexy legs and ass in tight bum-shorts. First time I saw her, I almost fainted. I thought she was the prettiest thing in the whole world. And she speaks Yoruba too! She used to date a friend's elder brother, a biracial guy that's now a doctor somewhere in Russia. Oh, the sweet memories of Ibadan and Bodija estate!

Nice one Molly! If you can read this, I hope your Dad and the boys are doing ok. Is Idris still a bad boy? Hahahaha... memories oh!
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 09, 2013
queensmith:

awesome ke? millions of people living in ibadan speak yoruba, how is she awesome? lmfao

@video, damn hilarious, lolita, i was crackin up big time.

didnt know the running girls thing was an epidemic!

The fact that she's mixed and still speak it.

She lives in the UK.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by logica(m): 3:49am On Jan 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

She lives in the UK.
Eh ehn? So? Even full blooded oyinbo without a drop of Yoruba blood flowing in their veins speak Yoruba. So what's new?
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by queensmith: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

She lives in the UK.

I'm sure she hasn't been in the Uk all her life, she has an accent and knows far too much!
Her race doesn't change her upbringing, one has to be retarded to live in a yoruba city for long and not be able to speak the language....being black doesn't all of a sudden plant language abilities in your brain. Neither does being mixed raced prevent it. Chinese people who haven't even been there for long and have no nigerian relatives speak yoruba, talkless of those someone with a yoruba parent
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by saiprojects(f): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by saiprojects(f): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by saiprojects(f): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ma Abasi! I've got to watch this vid. Some of the comments got me laughing until 2015. Youtube, here I come baby!
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by FakeID: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
I need a runs girl in lagos or warri my whats app is 08110831179 or bbm is 74D88CAA Am waiting to hear from you ladies.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in Africa Gonna take some time to do the things we never have. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2020 / Lagos TAILOR Freedom List / Lady Shares Amazing Weigh Loss Transformation Under A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.