Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! (4214 Views)

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act / Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by hermosa(f): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2013
A single lady believed to be in her early twenties has been raped to an unconscious state by four friends around Cemetery Road in Warri, a popular town in Delta State.
The victim, who is now battling for her life in an undisclosed hospital, was said to have boarded a taxi cab with four male passengers from Odion Road to her residence in Aguowe Street, Off Mac Demot Road.
The driver suddenly took a different direction towards Cemetery Road to the chagrin of the victim. The victim said she challenged the driver of the taxi but the other passengers drew a dagger and threatened to kill her if she raised any alarm.
They, thereafter, drove down to a storey building on the Cemetery Road where the miscreants had a field day raping the victim until she became unconscious.
However, luck ran out on them as the matter was reported to the Quick Response Squad of the Delta State Police Command in Warri, who swung into action and arrested three suspects - Akpofure, Seih and Obrakpo - all of Nos. 24, 64 and 66, Cemetery Road, Warri.
Public Relations Officer of the command, ASP Famous Ajieh, who confirmed the arrests in Asaba yesterday, stated that the police were currently on the trail of the fourth suspect, one Ebeme.
Ajieh said the arrested suspects had confessed to the crime, adding that one Black Berry phone used by the suspects in recording the rape action was recovered.
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2013
where is the video, i want to see
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by passionate88: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2013
Toaskarity: where is the video, i want to see
po.rn addict.. Go fvck then upload ur own..
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2013
Back to the dreadful days of kabukabu crime. It would even get worse. I've never liked the idea of sharing cabs with strangers. . .one could easily get robbed, kidnapped or - in this case - molested. This kind of crime would increase with the restriction of okadas. Not many people can afford single-passenger drops. Too bad.
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by geeez: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2013

The mods won't ban irredeemably perverse morons like this
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by SlyIg(f): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2013
Seeing 4guys in a taxi and you're the only female passenger,even the devil should kind enough to tell you that you aren't save!
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2013
This is absolutely horrendous. Such r.apists should have their Instruments cut off.
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by Burger01(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2013
Hang them all... Bastards..
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by cockyjay: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2013
Animals!!!
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2013
pro01: Back to the dreadful days of kabukabu crime. It would even get worse. I've never liked the idea of sharing cabs with strangers. . .one could easily get robbed, kidnapped or - in this case - molested. This kind of crime would increase with the restriction of okadas. Not many people can afford single-passenger drops. Too bad.
Very true. My female cousin was a victim of taxi crime just around the akoka area of yaba.....
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2013
Long term jail times awaits them, I hope they rot there.
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by mymadam(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2013
CFCfan: This is absolutely horrendous. Such r.apists should have their Instruments cut off.

Seconded. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by Abagworo(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2013
"One chance"
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2013

is that what you should be saying... you pervert.
go fork your mother, record it and upload
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by ypzilanti: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2013

You want to watch a gang rape video? You are going to have to wait for the day you are sodomized and the video uploaded on the internet. Better change your ways.
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by Dreyl(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2013
passionate88: po.rn addict.. Go fvck then upload ur own..
haha the guy like swt things no be
small
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2013
ypzilanti:

You want to watch a gang rape video? You are going to have to wait for the day you are sodomized and the video uploaded on the internet. Better change your ways.
grin grin grin
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by taharqa: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2013
Thank God they hv been caught. They are ANIMALS and shld be made to face d stiftest punishment possible and be made an eg of. Rap.e is a heinous crime; at d very top of such crimes, committd by derangd people and COWARDS...... I pray for God's peace for the victim; hope she gets all d support she needs..
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by goldfish80(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2013
OP I still dey reason this ur gbagunnn sha cheesy
But seriously, υ sure †ђξ video is not that 'power-enter' video that went viral some time back? lipsrsealed
Re: Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! by ifecx4real: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) / Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / 8 Primary School Pupils Attack Their Class Monitor (Graphic pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.