Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle (16837 Views)

Bale Allays Fears Over Ankle Injury / Arsenal Fans Have Faith! Super Eagles Did It After 19years! / Jack Wilshere Has Successful Surgery On Ankle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by justkunmi(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2008
You guys would think I'm a devil. . .lol grin

Cos of this thread, I searched the whole of the internet for the replay of the tackle. It was abundant on Youtube. . .The video is even more popular than Chris Brown's Kiss Kiss. . . wink

Ok, the tackle was bad. . .but did anyone see Cisse's injury? The guy's bones were outside in the open!! Dunno wat kinda jazz he used for him to return to playing already. Maybe Eduardo should see Cisse for advice. .

But seriously, the noise about the injury is drivng me crazy. . .

Its alrite already. . .Please. .

@Eduardo
My condolences. . .
Your fans are talking as if your dead already. . .
Pls come back soon. . . cool
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by PDF: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2008
this is very pathetic and indeed scary

Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by tommyex(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2008
PDF
pls remove it,pls no vex
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2008
It would have happened to Martins
that was the reason why God prevented
him from signing.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by Paul7285(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2008
4Him~

Italian defenders do use the "Dark Arts", but thay are a lot more subtle about it than English and Scottish players.
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2008
guys,dnt nbe sentimental about everythin.d fact of the matter is dat the tackle on eduardo was horrific and our generation hasnt seen much worse than that, a players bone broken to two with the bones coming out, do u knw d magnitude of accident u need to hav even in a car to get ur bones to come out broken!!!he deserves some pity n even arsenal's worst rivals have come out to say that, wats all the hating about, mayb if he was ur bro sending pounds weekly then u'l knw how serious an injury it is, pray not sha
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by folahann(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2008
I think i will get the answer to this question: WHERE WAS THE BALL WHEN EDUARDO WAS BEING TACKLED.
Taylor should be probed; he might have been paid by Man Utd to make that tackle
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by texazzpete(m): 7:24am On Feb 29, 2008
folahann:

I think i will get the answer to this question: WHERE WAS THE BALL WHEN EDUARDO WAS BEING TACKLED.
Taylor should be probed; he might have been paid by Man Utd to make that tackle
Yeah, right. paid by Man Utd, afterall everyone knows Eduardo has been Arsenal's highest scorer this seson, right?
If you really believe this, then jokes apart, i have great pity for you. really.
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by nazzyon(m): 7:43am On Feb 29, 2008
Guys this is taking you to no mans land
@ Folahan

Can you count the number attacks launched against our players in Manchester United?

Forget about the excuse and don't try to pin it on United. Eduardo happened to be unfortunate to be a victim.

I see no reason why you should fault someone for your problems. Besides it has been predicted that he will bounce back. Even if he doesn't want to, he's got lots of backup from players who had the same kindda injury in the past.

They are all confirming that he will be able to play more games in his life time.

So far only 3-5 players when unable to recover due to infection of their wounds while it was healing.

The last was back in either 1995 or 96.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't blame Taylor he did what he can to prevent his club from loosing the day's match. Eduardo and himself were just unfortunate duo on that day.

Please, leave Manchester United out of this.

Abi u wan make I count the number contract wey Arsenal don give people on Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Saha and Nani. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by nazzyon(m): 7:50am On Feb 29, 2008
a
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by folahann(m): 11:35am On Feb 29, 2008
Take a look at yourself (not a footballer who uses his leg to eat) having that kind of injury. How are you going to feel!!!!
Stop being unhuman. And I am asking again: WHERE WAS THE BALL WHEN THAT TACKLED WAS MADE

[size=5pt][s]MAY BE EDUARDO'S MOTHER TOLD HIM NOT TO PALY FOOTBALL[/s][/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by JUNIT1(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2008
nabyzon, count how many tackiles arsenal have tackled man u. let me know count fool.
Re: Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle by folahann(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2008
Well well guys

the dude will be returning to action very soon

i mean very soon, heard he did better than expected

He will surely be available before the mid of this season

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 / Manchester City Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 8th October 2022 / Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.