Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tempted To Touch (Part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tempted To Touch (Part 1) (1668 Views)

Tempted-chapter Four / Tempted- Prologue / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tempted To Touch (Part 1) by jimmyovid(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2013
Its was a very lovely Morning,
As the sun rose from the eastern part of my geographical region
I woke up, praying to God for a new flourishing day because my yesterday was as cold as ice.
I looked at the clock it was 10:45 am, Gosh! I woke up late as expected and I have a job interview by 8:00am, I guess Miss Rita must be waiting.
I hurriedly ran into the bathroom without hesitation, leaving my bed undressed, I brushed my teeth and had my bathe, I cleaned up and wore my only expensive boutique suit, looking clean and green, I ironed it my self, now what next! I put on my shoes already polished running out with my suitcase and my Tie un knotted, I had no car and I have to wait to board a transport, its Lagos state the trafic like maimi.
I hold grasp my suitcase filled with files with my kneels now knotting my tie anxiously like a dying minute time in a competition.
Finally its knotted, I had no mirror to glance my appearance,
Suddenly I got a ride to the ikoyi Airport and then I stoped and paid the taxi man a hundred and fity naira #150, well that was my last naira notes, I walked in majestically into the reception, and asked the receptionist "good morning miss, I came for Miss Rita" she said " good morning sir, wow she just steped in not quite long" really I exhaled in relief, "so can I see her?" I asked; "yes you can" she replied.
I walked into Miss Rita's office without resitation and majestically, I didn't even care to knock, I pushed the door and it opened then when I saw Miss Rita, I felt professionally Hot. ............ To be continued. Part 2 is coming soon
Re: Tempted To Touch (Part 1) by IZUKWU(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
You didn't care to knock ? Why ? Good story though !
Re: Tempted To Touch (Part 1) by tijehi(f): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2013
Liking tthis. Please continue.
Re: Tempted To Touch (Part 1) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
Bro wia ar thou?
Re: Tempted To Touch (Part 1) by CaptCindie(f): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2013
Going for interview..nd no courtesy to knock..lolzzzz! Ride on nd dont keep us waiting undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE / Please, Who Has An Idea Of Where I Could Buy Novels Online?. / Marriage And Vitamin Sex - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.