Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tempted To Touch (Part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tempted To Touch (Part 1) (1644 Views)

Tempted-chapter Four / Tempted- Prologue / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tempted To Touch (Part 1) by jimmyovid(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2013
Its was a very lovely Morning,
As the sun rose from the eastern part of my geographical region
I woke up, praying to God for a new flourishing day because my yesterday was as cold as ice.
I looked at the clock it was 10:45 am, Gosh! I woke up late as expected and I have a job interview by 8:00am, I guess Miss Rita must be waiting.
I hurriedly ran into the bathroom without hesitation, leaving my bed undressed, I brushed my teeth and had my bathe, I cleaned up and wore my only expensive boutique suit, looking clean and green, I ironed it my self, now what next! I put on my shoes already polished running out with my suitcase and my Tie un knotted, I had no car and I have to wait to board a transport, its Lagos state the trafic like maimi.
I hold grasp my suitcase filled with files with my kneels now knotting my tie anxiously like a dying minute time in a competition.
Finally its knotted, I had no mirror to glance my appearance,
Suddenly I got a ride to the ikoyi Airport and then I stoped and paid the taxi man a hundred and fity naira #150, well that was my last naira notes, I walked in majestically into the reception, and asked the receptionist "good morning miss, I came for Miss Rita" she said " good morning sir, wow she just steped in not quite long" really I exhaled in relief, "so can I see her?" I asked; "yes you can" she replied.
I walked into Miss Rita's office without resitation and majestically, I didn't even care to knock, I pushed the door and it opened then when I saw Miss Rita, I felt professionally Hot. ............ To be continued. Part 2 is coming soon
Re: Tempted To Touch (Part 1) by IZUKWU(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
You didn't care to knock ? Why ? Good story though !
Re: Tempted To Touch (Part 1) by tijehi(f): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2013
Liking tthis. Please continue.
Re: Tempted To Touch (Part 1) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
Bro wia ar thou?
Re: Tempted To Touch (Part 1) by CaptCindie(f): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2013
Going for interview..nd no courtesy to knock..lolzzzz! Ride on nd dont keep us waiting undecided

(1) (Reply)

Public Policy And Grassroot Development In Nigeria / Marriage And Vitamin Sex - Part 3 / Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.