Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Lagos And Abuja- Which Has More Bridges? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos And Abuja- Which Has More Bridges? (1077 Views)

Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ / Nigeria Biggest Taxi App Easytaxi Is Giving Out A Free Rides In Lagos And Abuja / Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos And Abuja- Which Has More Bridges? by Seewealth(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2013
any time i travel to either Abuja or Lagos and see the bridges in the two cities i keep wondering which of the two has more bridges. please help.
Re: Lagos And Abuja- Which Has More Bridges? by ZACHIE: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
it is no joy to be the first to comment on stupidity. none less, its gotta be Sokoto that has the most bridges
Re: Lagos And Abuja- Which Has More Bridges? by tobtap: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Lagos offcourse...there more bridges in lagos than any city in africa...it is d third in d world with most bridges.
Re: Lagos And Abuja- Which Has More Bridges? by solid3(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
@OP when next u ar in Abuja take time to go round the city with d help of a taxi driver that know d town very well so u can count as u tour d city.

Then also when next u are in lagos, do as above and then find d difference. Be kind enough to post ur findings.

As for me no b bridge I come count for lasgidi or abj. cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja- Which Has More Bridges? by neksummi(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
No basis for comparism. Bridges dey Abuja ne?

Why is this in business section? Nothing here to add naira and kobo to man pikin.

Anyway there's something we started last week of 2012 and last week was awesome for us. We're looking at how we can team up to assist one another earn N1million in 6 months with N3000 capital. This is how we want to do it:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Best wishes.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Moral Dilemmas / Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? / What If You Were Invisible For 24 Hours ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.