Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? (1080 Views)

Housemaid Used Urine To Prepare Meal For Her Boss Who Maltreated Her. All Along / Female Coments Vs Male Coments? / As A Nigerian Which Is Easier To Admit Publicly "i Am Gay" Or "'m An Hiv Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
I think for a woman it's easier to work with a male boss except of course the randy ones. Most women are usually too emotional and sentimental when handling issues, this does not apply to all women though. What are your views?

1 Like

Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by Ploy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have worked with three female principals in private schools, I must admit that they are all wonderful people. In fact, non of them ever raised voice on me. Though, some of the teachers were treated with disdain but I never was.

I sometime went for an interview and faced all male committee, you need to see how those old jerks were talking to me. A married lady that we went there together was given preferential treatment, because she removed her wedding ring. They thought she was still single.

I like female boss die
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by Adesiji77: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
It all depends on the personality of the boss in question though it is generally believed that female employees tend to have 'issues' with their female bosses.

I have worked with both male and female bosses but right now, I am enjoying my female boss smiley

She is simply God-sent!
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by teewai3(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have had the pleasure of working under
males and female bosses. I really think it
depends on the person. I have had a male boss
which I wanted to stomp on every time he gave
me directions. I have also had a female boss
that made me feel the same way. I think it
depends on the personality of the specific
person.
Generally, though I think that woman bosses
are a bit worse. I think it is because society
makes women feel like they have to be on
guard all day and they need to prove
themselves twice as much as men. This
unfortunately makes them feel the need to be
sterner and meaner. It is because they had to
work harder to earn the position.
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
For me, working with a male boss is alot easier. They know how to handle issues. Working with a female boss is not bad, but they get too sentimental.
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by teewai3(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
abi!!! like charge repel, unlike charge attract wink wink

1 Like

Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by BoiledCorn: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
danfo bos i like angry
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by MRSANITY(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
I will not mind a single female boss's wink
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Ploy:
I have worked with three female principals in private schools, I must admit that they are all wonderful people. In fact, non of them ever raised voice on me. Though, some of the teachers were treated with disdain but I never was.

I sometime went for an interview and faced all male committee, you need to see how those old jerks were talking to me. A married lady that we went there together was given preferential treatment, because she removed her wedding ring. They thought she was still single.

I like female boss die
at the end of the day, males will still be attracted to females and females to males
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
MRSANITY:
I will not mind a single female boss's wink
why exactly
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2014
BoiledCorn:
danfo bos i like angry
troll how market?
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by Ploy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
firstEVA:
at the end of the day, males will still be attracted to females and females to males

Are you insinuating that I want to bleep married women? You must be joking. I just gave my testimony, that doesn't undermine the fact that there are wicked female fault finder bosses
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by BoiledCorn: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
firstEVA:
troll how market?
kiss
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ploy:

Are you insinuating that I want to bleep married women? You must be joking. I just gave my testimony, that doesn't undermine the fact that there are wicked female fault finder bosses
you have gotten me wrong, I only mean at the end of the day, opposite sexes will work better together
Re: Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? by Ploy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
firstEVA:
you have gotten me wrong, I only mean at the end of the day, opposite sexes will work better together

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pidgin English As Our National Language-what's Your Opinion / Nairaland Is The 2nd Most Visited Forum In The World. / 9 Creepiest Ghost Towns In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.