Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! (951 Views)

I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You / Please Help Me. I Beg You In The Name Of God / Phew! Do You Want Employers To Beg You To Work With Them? Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! by assalaamat(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls guys I've been here for too long,I really need a job,I'm always at home doing nothing when everyone is gone to work.Pls,pls,pls and pls help me,I'm not getting any younger.JOB!JOB!JOB! where are you?.I need to enrol for so many programmes like computer training,ICAN,e.t.c,and there is no way I can do all these without a job that will fetch me money.I have HND in Accountancy with Upper Credit,but I don't mind any legal job,I stay at Sango-Ota but,I don't mind relocating.Pls I beg you,help me,I can be contacted via 07067374959,thanks and may God bless you.
Re: Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! by eduson77(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
i encourage you to try more.dont give up.associate with friends and dont hide your present predicament.(no one knows where his MESSIAH will come from)
don't focus on Nigeria alone.there are countries that needs you desperatly(acc)

try background runs after every interview ,dont just relax for them to call you up.
Create something that can earn you any amount.

and at most,GOD first
Re: Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! by boneruns(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
OP, Stanbic is recruiting DSA. The pay is 40k plus commission. If you don't mind, I can direct you where to submit CV in lag.
Re: Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! by poshest(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
O
Re: Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! by assalaamat(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
I don't mind at all,pls let me know where I can submit my CV so that by tomorrow morning I can go and do that.Thank you sooooo much guys,I really appreciate your concern,may Almighty God bless you all beyond your expectation.
Re: Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! by assalaamat(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
I don't mind at all,pls where can I submit my CV so that,I can go and do that by tomorrow morning.Thank you sooooo much guys for your concern,I really appreciate it,may Almighty God bless you all beyond your expectation.
Re: Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! by boneruns(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
I will direct u to two places. Just go to workforce management centre, beside UPS, Gbagada. Tell them you want to submit CV for stanbic DSA job.
You can also submit CV with Stanbic ibtc branch at Ladipo Mushin branch. Say you're going to Sales Network department. I would have told you of a name to ask but, give it a trial first. Both will surely work out.
Re: Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! by assalaamat(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
Thank you so much my brother,I really appreciate it,may God bless you.Pls what's the full meaning of DSA?
Re: Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! by boneruns(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2013
Direct Sales Agent
Re: Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! by mkoabiola: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2013
Snc u like teaching,dere is a vacancy for teaching job@ikeja,check vacancy thread very well.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Manager Needed In London / ***CAUTION*** RE: Personal Assistant And Chauffeur Wanted In Sango-ota(By Seun) / Oando IT Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.