Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Please Help Me. I Beg You In The Name Of God - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me. I Beg You In The Name Of God (1020 Views)

I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You / Pls,i Beg You,get Me A Job! / Phew! Do You Want Employers To Beg You To Work With Them? Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me. I Beg You In The Name Of God by dontsin: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2012
When to use different and when to use difference in a sentense

I know different is an adjective while difference is a Noun.

But my issue is I dont know which to use in a sentense

Regards

Regards[/b]When do you use different and when do you use difference

Different is adjective while difference is a Noun.

My issue is I dont know which to use in a sentense

Regards
Re: Please Help Me. I Beg You In The Name Of God by oluaye11: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
u av already solved ur problem,since u are able to know d diff; btw noun & adj. den u are already there.

(1) (Reply)

Dukwe (new Nation) Wotz Ur Opinion / Massive Recruitment / Make As Much As 200k Per Month By Being A Freelance Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.