Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pick Pocketing Contest (the Lady In Red) 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pick Pocketing Contest (the Lady In Red) 1 (589 Views)

The Fountain 2013 Essay Contest / Naijastories Writing Contest – The Vote Chronicles / Short Story Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pick Pocketing Contest (the Lady In Red) 1 by jimmyovid(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
The scene emerges in a hall decorated royally, painted white with sculpture work, art and painting and a soft them music playing its was Whitney Houston's song "I will Always love you" its played softly and beautifully as the guests in suit for men and Royal gown for ladies as they danced holding each other.
I am Jimmy, know then for my lateness, I opened the door then I felt the impact of the blue theme looking lonely and new, I looked around like a fresh man in a University. Though I collected a glass of wine from a host, sipping slowing as I walked around touching the art and sculptured works. The paintings were beautiful I experienced the touch of nature.
As I walked through, looking and touching a charming, sexy lady in red gown very young and wonderfully made, she looked 22; I almost let go of my cup of wine. She walked up to me romantically she said "Hello Handsome, you need a company?" I erased the though of her begin a LovePeddler who stand Mc Donald's street looking for a customer.
I replied "yes miss" and we are already dancing to the soft blues. I was really tempted to kiss, when I had to let her fall and take her up again as the dance method goes. She looked into my eyes and saw I was lost by her beauty and mesmerized by her charisma.
Really I was, I robbed her slowly as we danced, I became Hot, I pressed her very close to me which gave her the access to my body.
She robbed my back and my ass region, I never notice she had collected my wallet with 4,000 dollar bills, which also contained my credit card. I still was romancing and dancing foolishly as she triped and her shoe hill went off, she said " excuse me please, just a minute handsome" and she made away with my wallet. Still I never cared to check.
I smiled and continued my sipping and tour, there comes another charming lady coming directly to me, I wondered if this party ball was Heaven and beautiful angles dressed as mortal.
There goes again she asked more romantically than the other, "Hello handsome, you look manly, I wish I had you" oh! I felt the impact, yes I am manly, I replied "who over looks such a diva like you" there we started another dance, really I didn't want to miss, I asked her out to a hotel and she accepted. I thought in my heart yes I have hit the jack pot, also she was thinking the same. There we left the ball to the hotel. It was Rock n Roll hotels near Mc Donald's.
We entered and the receptionist ordered a pay by cash or by credit card, I smiled and dipped my hand into my pocket.................... To be continued.

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End / How To Identify Business Opportunity / Shihan Van Clief Confirms He Will Be At WORD UP Volume 4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.