Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

The devil in me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The devil in me (610 Views)

Devil In The Holy Ground / Please On Which Page Can I Find The Devil Who Loves Me By Davidflo / Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The devil in me by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2013
Dear much esteemed nairalanders, your criticisms and correction are necessary as I write this series.....however,I promise to put in my best
Moreso,remember that your comments serves as a source of inspiration to the writer.[/color][color=]
Re: The devil in me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cool bro...
Re: The devil in me by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2013
Honest criticisms needed.....
Re: The devil in me by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2013
Chapter 1..night fast
I could hear the heavy snoring emanating from my parents room as I walked back to my room, this won't be the first time am doing this,Its actually the fourth time am going to the parlour to check the time this night and yet it seems that clock is not moving at a good pace.
As I walk towards my room,cursing under my breath, I found myself dancing to the rhythm of my parents snoring,I wasn't really dancing,actually I was walking rhythmically according to the pitch and tunes of their snores. I have always mistaken their snores for the noises been made by the pigs in a farm adjacent to our compound when I was small and if not for the explanation made by my most senior sister or madam do good as I insultingly called her(laughs to myself) I would still be having that believe uptill today.as I danced to the rhythm of my parents snores, I realised I was further exhausting myself as I did not eat super and I still have a long night since its still 2.30am.
My hunger purnishment was actually due to another of my troubles. I had been nicknamed "seven demons" ( a name I like sha) in our estate due to my bad character,no parents want's his child to associate with me infact even my parents don't want my other syblings to relate with me, they always say am a bad egg but am yet to find how I take resemble egg. As I countinued to ponder all this things an idea struck me, I laughed to myself and setted out to achieve my plan
Re: The devil in me by oyestephen(m): 3:27am On Jan 19, 2013
Subscribing....

(1) (Reply)

Happiness / Life / Road Kill Is Here!!! The First Of Its Kind In Naija. [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.