Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Webcam - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Webcam (886 Views)

Pricing Info Needed: 2nd Hand Laptop With Webcam / New Hp Pavilion Tx1000 Notebookpc For Sale: Webcam, Remote Control: Price 140k / Using Redhat Linux 9.3 --squid Server With Webcam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webcam by urihsab: 1:54am On Feb 25, 2008
how much for a cheap one?
Re: Webcam by urihsab: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2008
no comment? i need to buy a webcam
Re: Webcam by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2008
Webcams are very cheap. Even the expensive ones would still be cheap.

A friend of mine got one at computer village, Ikeja for 3,000 Naira for his lappy and it was okay. 2MP camera and light sensitivity. Any webcam ur buying should come with a driver CD.

Just go to the computer shop guy. You needn't ask this on Nairaland man.  undecided
Re: Webcam by urihsab: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2008
thank u. u have been very helpful smiley
Re: Webcam by fellybabe(f): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2008
Pls, i bought one 2 wks ago and didn't work. It came with a driver's cd and i installed it on my desktop computer but it won't work when i send d cam 2 people 2 view. Don't know if it's d webcam or d internet connection am using. Pls, help me out
Re: Webcam by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2008
@fellybabe
If the webcam you bought ain't working, then it might be due to two things.

Check if the Webcam is compatible with your OS (Operating system). Some webcams might not be compatible if you're a vista user.

Secondly, it might be that the Driver CD that came along with the cam was the wrong one. The computer shops buy lost of Webcams from China so they get the driver Cds mixed up a lot.
Cheers smiley
Re: Webcam by fellybabe(f): 6:15am On May 11, 2008
ok, thanks
Re: Webcam by tobidaflava(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2008
Good question, good answer

(1) (Reply)

Free Antivirus Download / Cannot Download Files With Hp 6735s (vista) / Pls Help! My Mic Isn't Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.