Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Who Are The Men Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Men Of God? (484 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Men Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Who are the men of God?What is your difinition of man of God?
Is it everybody or the preacher that preach on pupit or anybody who tells you how your problems would be spiritualy solved ? Is it the person that built the church and brought together the congregation?

Let me hear your opinion on this
Re: Who Are The Men Of God? by OmoAlata(f): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
The one annointed by God. Simples grin
Re: Who Are The Men Of God? by iamSi(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
I am here... Yes what do you need !!! In jesus name
Re: Who Are The Men Of God? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
Good evening sir,

Though preachers, pastors, ministers etc are popularly known as "men of God" in these parts but I am of the opinion that a TRUE "Man of God" refers to one who genuinely love God and his or her neighbour and act in like manner.

Thank you!
Re: Who Are The Men Of God? by tobechi20(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
Everyone. Includin ateist
Re: Who Are The Men Of God? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
People I view as men of God are those that do that that is Moral.
Re: Who Are The Men Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
Omo Alata: The one annointed by God. Simples grin
How do you mean? How are we going to know the one God annointed?
Re: Who Are The Men Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
striktlymi: Good evening sir,

Though preachers, pastors, ministers etc are popularly known as "men of God" in these parts but I am of the opinion that a TRUE "Man of God" refers to one who genuinely love God and his or her neighbour and act in like manner.

Thank you!

Any biblical proof?
Re: Who Are The Men Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
tobechi20: Everyone. Includin ateist
kai ! Don't let atheists hear you.They don't believe they are from God.
Beside, i don't mean whom God created.

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Faith Stand The Trials Of Time ? / Pope Benedict In Shock Resignation: Pontiff, 85, Is First In 600 Years To Resign / The Last Bust Stop To Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.