Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Football Betting Need Help - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Need Help (5685 Views)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Football Betting Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Need Help by Ridwan123(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
I need d tips plz.. Olanrewaju.ridwan@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Need Help by Ayobetzz: 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
maxibrainz: Over 0.5 is good at ladbrokes and lay bet 0-0 is also good at betfair. At ladbrokes you acumulate not less than 5matches to get a good odd and in bet fair you have the opportunity of wining $11 per match as far as there a goal in the match but you would risk a liability of $110 to $190 to win the $11, if you play your cards well you can make it.

thatz it..you guys should move to betfair or ladbrokes..@ladbrokes nothing like verification so you can visit the website 2day and start 2moro but @betfair you will need to get some verification done

NOTE! I didn't recommend any body here o!....i'v given out the sites at no cost so don't let anybody scam you!
Re: Football Betting Need Help by sheyiho1: 7:20am On Jan 13, 2013
i av my way of betting on nairabet...make 300k in a week...if u r patient u can do more....
send me an email via seyi.olaoluwaoo9@yahoo.com or contact me on 08035916950....try mi and God go do ham.....
try dis game for today
first half result..barcelona vs malaga....1..1.80
bts...liverpool vs man u
bts....man city vs arsenal
bts... catania vs roma
btsl...parma vs juventus
play it in just two accumulatns only..dt is nt more dan two games in an acuumulatn..best of luck
Re: Football Betting Need Help by jidowu84: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2013
maxibrainz:
sent

pls help me too bro. n God will replenish u. watch out! tnx
jidowu84@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Need Help by irabor001: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
maxibrainz:
Sent
bro i am interested too,my email; irabor001@gmail.com thanks nd God bless...
Re: Football Betting Need Help by MrMann1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
onyxo76: i feel your frustrations, making money from betting sites require strategies like other punters have made clear on previous comments.first dont be greedy as winning bets is not as easy as it looks. i lost quite a bit of my income when i first started.My advice is as follows"

1. never accumulate 2-3 matches in the same league esp EPL.

2. never accumulate more than 3 matches in a row as the 4th one might mess you up.

3. try and combine various bet markets eg combine 1x2 with over 2.5 goals,both teams to score etc.

4.consult prediction sites but don't place all your hope all their predictions.

5.never bet on teams in unpopular leagues.

i think this should do for now. don't get discouraged when you lose some bets as losing is part of the game,just be mindful of your betting account.

I'm interested in this gaming, but I wanna know important things like, making payments and withdrawals. Which medium do you use? I will prefer UBA africard, but can I make withdrawals of my winnings on UBA africard? Cos some sites don't take liberty reserve.
Re: Football Betting Need Help by maxibrainz: 2:19am On Jan 15, 2013
All who droped emails for football betting info check it
Re: Football Betting Need Help by Raphealz: 3:02am On Jan 15, 2013
You Can Recieved Picks From Me Through Facebook Everyday Just Add Me And Get Free Football Picks To Win www.facebook.com/raphealz
Re: Football Betting Need Help by Raphealz: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
I Make 10K Today With nairabet VFL Ebook + Mp4 Which Will To Show you The Real Strategy Behind It.

To Get It For Cheap Price Call Me @ 0812591194
Re: Football Betting Need Help by hackbros(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Send free bulk sms today blazin hot visit
freegmailbulksms.net46.net send via gmail all you
need is a gmail account say bye bye to all this pay to
send bulk sms
Re: Football Betting Need Help by lakefist(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2013
hackbros: Send free bulk sms today blazin hot visit
freegmailbulksms.net46.net send via gmail all you
need is a gmail account say bye bye to all this pay to
send bulk sms
get a life and stop deceiving people with gmail bulk sms and stealing their password.
Re: Football Betting Need Help by ucheo: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2013
maxibrainz pls email me d process icgoldenfish@yahoo.com. Am interested in learning it. m
Re: Football Betting Need Help by maxibrainz: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2013
ucheo: maxibrainz pls email me d process icgoldenfish@yahoo.com. Am interested in learning it. m
sent
Re: Football Betting Need Help by ayoolaade: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
@maxibrainz, please i need as well...please send to my email (ayoaayoola@yahoo.com)

And please kindly include your contact phone number..really want to speak with you
Re: Football Betting Need Help by lordmessi: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
oga maxibrain pls i need d strategy dis is my email messilessmessi@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Need Help by Nedum1979: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Maxibrain pls i need the betting stratagies here is my email address: nedum1979@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Need Help by bettor111: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Na. Wa, genius and the big bettors non dey shout, our games speaks , and produce dollars, well. Wish u. Newbies luck, just. Becareful of who u give ur contact. And hard. Earn money
Re: Football Betting Need Help by samseen02(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
lets discuss it here... football accumulator tips https://www.nairaland.com/1366566/football-bettors-lets-discuss-here
Re: Football Betting Need Help by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
check out this link for free winning football tips and for paid HT/FT matches of odds upto 25.0 upwards

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fixed-matches-for-9ja-punters/1384083098497807
Re: Football Betting Need Help by dave010: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
I am now making up to 40k monthly with football betting. thaKs to the e-book i bought from the link bellow: SECRETS OF FOOTBALL BETTING

http://www.cmsdone4you.com/sell/job_detail/872
Re: Football Betting Need Help by dave010: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
I am now making up-to 150k monthly with football betting. thanks to the e-book i bought from the link bellow: SECRETS OF FOOTBALL BETTING

http://www.cmsdone4you.com/sell/job_detail/872
Re: Football Betting Need Help by samseen02(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2014
You can Use this tip to effectively manage your sport betting money:

http://www.wealthmeans..com.es/2013/07/5-effective-money-management-tips-of.html
Re: Football Betting Need Help by lewinsky: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2014
@maxibrainz.
pls i dont knw anything abt football, wont mind if u can teach me all that is to know olukunleisaac@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: Football Betting Need Help by demosoft: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Get your daily super tips below.... checkout before quitting prediction.
follow the link in my signature.
Re: Football Betting Need Help by 124mumsy: 4:58am On Mar 16, 2016
Ayobetzz:

thatz it..you guys should move to betfair or ladbrokes..@ladbrokes nothing like verification so you can visit the website 2day and start 2moro but @betfair you will need to get some verification done

NOTE! I didn't recommend any body here o!....i'v given out the sites at no cost so don't let anybody scam you!
plz bro send me ur phone number to 07064914515 I want to ask some important question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Gains Marginally Across Market Segments / Societe General Bank (sgbn) Springs Back To Life! / How To Start Bedsheets Business With Just 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.