Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,951 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Is SATAN Male Or Female???? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is SATAN Male Or Female???? (1004 Views)

Jesus Vs Satan On The Computer - Too Funny: Must Read / Male Or Female, Who Is More Greedy? / Male Or Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is SATAN Male Or Female???? by bingbagbo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Akpors was in church on 31st night and pastor was prophesying ..

Pastor: Now i prophesy to you somebody, this year is your year of restoration, you will own a jeep this year, if u believe it say "i will own a jeep this year"

Congregation: " I will own a jeep this year"

Akpors: "i will own a jeep this year "

Pastor: Now i prophesy, to all those that are not married, you will be married this year , now if you believe it, say "i will be married this year "

Akpors: i will be married.....just as Akpors was about to finish, he suddenly remembered his wife was standing by him, gazing angrily preparing a blow ..

so Akpors quickly said.......

." sorry, i mean I WILL BE WORRIED THIS YEAR " grin grin
[color=#000099]

Akpor's wife: you are very lucky u didnt complete it angry

his wife gave him six lashes when they got home grin grin grin grin

* farts twice* grin grin grin grin grin grin........this blockbuster is dedicated to all women who are currently seeing their menses grin.....happy easter to you allllll grin

Re: Is SATAN Male Or Female???? by larride(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2013
LOL

Re: Is SATAN Male Or Female???? by bunmioguns(m): 5:56am On Jan 07, 2013
What a good way to start dis monday morning. .. grin grin grin grin. . . .
Re: Is SATAN Male Or Female???? by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2013
Hahahahahaha. Nice one man!
Re: Is SATAN Male Or Female???? by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: Akpors was in church on 31st night and pastor was prophesying ..

Pastor: Now i prophesy to you somebody, this year is your year of restoration, you will own a jeep this year, if u believe it say "i will own a jeep this year"

Congregation: " I will own a jeep this year"

Akpors: "i will own a jeep this year "

Pastor: Now i prophesy, to all those that are not married, you will be married this year , now if you believe it, say "i will be married this year "

Akpors: i will be married.....just as Akpors was about to finish, he suddenly remembered his wife was standing by him, gazing angrily preparing a blow ..

so Akpors quickly said.......

." sorry, i mean I WILL BE WORRIED THIS YEAR " grin grin
[color=#000099]

Akpor's wife: you are very lucky u didnt complete it angry

his wife gave him six lashes when they got home grin grin grin grin

* farts twice* grin grin grin grin grin grin........this blockbuster is dedicated to all women who are currently seeing their menses grin.....happy easter to you allllll grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Guilty Here? / Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 6 / 10 Things You (may Own But) Wish You'd Never Have To Use.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.