Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos (1927 Views)

Photo : Some Girls Can Get Jealous Like Crazy / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! / Jealous Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by ezesun(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
One afternoon a husband arrivedhome with sad news for his wife.
HUSBAND: "Dear, I just received a call, mother (mama) passed away.Shall we go to town and get some necessities for the funeral? Please write a list and then we can go."
WIFE: A list won't be necessary; we'll just get 2cabbages & 2 litresof cooking oil."
HUSBAND: "Is it going to be enough?"
WIFE: "No need to waste money, of course it’s going to be enough!"
They left for town and after getting two cabbages and 2 litresof cooking oil, the husband askedhis wife again if that was all. She emphasized the issue of not wasting money on the funeral.
They then hit the road towards the village and where the road branches to different villages, the husband driving, took a turn to his wife's home.
WIFE: "Where are we going? I thought you said we are going to the funeral, your mother passed away."
HUSBAND: "Yes we are; it’s YOUR mother who passed away."
WIFE (shocked & crying): "But that grocery is not enough! Let’s go back andget some more stuff!"
HUSBAND: "NO! I asked you over and over if it was all that was needed and you said "yes"; so we are not going back!"
MORAL OF THE STORY: Whatever you want done to you, do it to others as well.
Re: Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2013
Nice'joke'.
Re: Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by ezesun(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Nice'joke'.
thanks.
Re: Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by tonyfred(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
;DVery nice
Re: Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by toygod2: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Serves her right...............Good joke bro
Re: Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by Ruqaya(f): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2013
interesting story
Re: Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hehe grin
Re: Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by ezesun(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2013
tonyfred: ;DVery nice
thanks.
Re: Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by ezesun(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2013
toygod2: Serves her right...............Good joke bro
thanks.
Re: Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by ezesun(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Ruqaya: interesting story
thanks.
Re: Woman Are More Jealous Than Akpos by ezesun(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2013
El Guapo: Hehe grin
hi! I'm right here.

(1) (Reply)

How Cud My Virgin Girlfriend Do Thiz To Me / PHD Holder Turns Church Upside Down / If You No Laugh,kil Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.