Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! (2314 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Factors Responsible For The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by Wakabook(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2013
More churches yet no less crimes and violence....please comment!
Re: The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by Lovethywilbedon: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2013
Wakabook: More churches yet no less crimes and violence....please comment!
Na Waaah! For this kind thread. So you don't see the need of educating us with some facts or telling us something new, Anyway did you just open this thread to beg us for comments or what?

1 Like

Re: The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by manmustwac(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2013
They say that to much of anything is not good for you. So I don't see how if nigeria's churches increase by x 10 tomorrow the country will show any sign of progress undecided
Re: The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by Yooguyz: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
manmustwac: They say that to much of anything is not good for you. So I don't see how if nigeria's churches increase by x 10 tomorrow the country will show any sign of progress undecided
religion and the state are not correlation. Your faith has to do with your personal conviction, even the bible said that the whole world lies under the control of the evil one
so even if there were only one church in nigeria the crime rate will still be 10x
Re: The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yooguyz: religion and the state are not correlation. Your faith has to do with your personal conviction, even the bible said that the whole world lies under the control of the evil one
so even if there were only one church in nigeria the crime rate will still be 10x

Reduction in churches = reduction in tithe fraud.

Easy maths
Re: The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by Yooguyz: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

Reduction in churches = reduction in tithe fraud.

Easy maths
your maths is not easy at all, honestly am having a hard time understanding how it relates the subject of the thread
Re: The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yooguyz: your maths is not easy at all, honestly am having a hard time understanding how it relates the subject of the thread

Is tithe fraud not done in churches and is it not harmful?

Mtchew
Re: The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by Yooguyz: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

Is tithe fraud not done in churches and is it not harmful?

Mtchew
just because your dont believe in the tithing does not make it to be a fraud, i think you are trying to hang a dog by giving it a bad name
Re: The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yooguyz: just because your dont believe in the tithing does not make it to be a fraud, i think you are trying to hang a dog by giving it a bad name

I didnt say "tithe".....i said "tithe fraud."

Two different things.
Re: The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I didnt say "tithe".....i said "tithe fraud."

Two different things.
yeah dats wat u said..i almost mistook you for logicboy..i had to shine my "eyes" to see if am not mistaken.
Re: The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! by Yooguyz: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
Bidam: yeah dats wat u said..i almost mistook you for logicboy..i had to shine my "eyes" to see if am not mistaken.
bro you are intelligent
i know about and didn't mention it because i didnt want to start an athiest-theist war, you know the bible says live in peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the lord.

(1) (Reply)

Sodomy In Islamic Paradise / The Canaanites Survived. Lebanese Have Over 90% Of Their Dna. Science 1 Bible 0 / God is merciful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.