Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] (9325 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ft. Solid Star - SHEBA [prod. By Popito] / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star / Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by ufumes(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
I love the admin's strategies. Whether you like it or not, a lot of people still visit threads with tonto dikeh, they visit it just for the fun of it. and as long as a story gets traffic, it indicates interest and that is what drives a forum like this. If you sincerely dont enjoy tonto dikeh story, then dont visit topics with tonto dikeh. Statistics is the key! Admin, keep it coming. lol

2 Likes

Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by Rapmaestro(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
easy Lion easy Tiger.. Olamide my homey
Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
ufumes: I love the admin's strategies. Whether you like it or not, a lot of people still visit threads with tonto dikeh, they visit it just for the fun of it. and as long as a story gets traffic, it indicates interest and that is what drives a forum like this. If you sincerely dont enjoy tonto dikeh story, then dont visit topics with tonto dikeh. Statistics is the key! Admin, keep it coming. lol

Thats it bro.
Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by sigmundfreud(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
The guy put a lot of energy and efffort into singing the crap...i hope he did not pass faeces while straining!

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by Gladbaba(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
olamide jooor
Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by LoveKing(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
next time i see tonto topic again i would not click on any adverts.
Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by Tinyemeka(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Chai. My pain is that I wasted 5.3 MB of data in downloading an mp3, not even a video. angry

As for the song, it sounds like a cockrel with a bad case of sore throat and cattarh, ra.ping a chicken suffering chronic epilepsy. Nansense komkombility and discombobulated incontinent flatulence! angry
**Saunters off to the next interesting topic**

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by Rapmaestro(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tinyemeka: Chai. My pain is that I wasted 5.3 MB of data in downloading an mp3, not even a video. angry

As for the song, it sounds like a cockrel with a bad case of sore throat and cattarh, ra.ping a chicken suffering chronic epilepsy. Nansense komkombility and discombobulated incontinent flatulence! angry
**Saunters off to the next interesting topic**
u b mumu,simply because u re igbo and does nt undastand wat my guy was saying,u were yabbing him.. Na wa 4 u o
Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by kayLion(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Rap maestro: u b mumu,simply because u re igbo and does nt undastand wat my guy was saying,u were yabbing him.. Na wa 4 u o
I think you should be banned for abusing other people based on ethnicity.,can't we all be Nigerians and forget tribe..Arrrghh!!!!
@topic...Me think Olamide is just tryin too hard, no be by force..make e go rest, sit and write rap lines again...album was NOISE, followed with another wack tune and now this...I miss DaGrin joor...if not for death
Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by Rapmaestro(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
kayLion:
I think you should be banned for abusing other people based on ethnicity.,can't we all be Nigerians and forget tribe..Arrrghh!!!!
@topic...Me think Olamide is just tryin too hard, no be by force..make e go rest, sit and write rap lines again...album was NOISE, followed with another wack tune and now this...I miss DaGrin joor...if not for death
Dagrin is(was) d best during his life-time,we hav Olamide nw,i'm nt bn ethnic,we re one,dont just judge a book by its cover.. Even though,i dnt knw dagrin,i got close 2 his friends 2 knw d type of person he was.. Olamide(gud or bad) is doin his thn,so are other rappers(naeto c,eedris abd kareem e.t.c)
Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by Tinyemeka(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Rap maestro: u b mumu,simply because u re igbo and does nt undastand wat my guy was saying,u were yabbing him.. Na wa 4 u o

Paracetamol 500mg, 2 tabs t.d.s If you still have the pain by the second day, let me know. smiley
Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Paracetamol 500mg, 2 tabs t.d.s If you still have the pain by the second day, let me know. smiley
lol, guy u wicked o... Hahahah, i pity that guy
Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by bloggz: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2013
very wack song...olamide u can do better
Re: Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle] by Tinyemeka(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2013
R2bees: lol, guy u wicked o... Hahahah, i pity that guy

Fortunately, I've been in a good mood all day. Don't know why. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

WizKid - Turn On The Lights / Video: Asa - The Way I Feel / EDITORIAL: Music Is Not For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.