Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Do You Belive In Incanation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Belive In Incanation (2498 Views)

-four Things I Always Belive My Parent Were When I Was A Kid / When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do / Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? (2) (3) (4)

Do You Belive In Incanation by okine4real: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
SATURDAY NIGHT MYSELF AND MY WIFE ATTENDED A CARNIVAL. MY WIFE DRANK SOME ENERGY DRINK, CANT REMEMBER THE NAME, SHE DRANK ABOUT TWO CANS OR ABOUT TWO AND HALF CAN. BY 12.AM WE LEFT BACK FOR HOME WHEN WE GOT HOME SHE BREST FEEDED OUR 7 WEEKS SON. I DONT KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED BUT WE FOUND OUT THE GUY DID NOT SLEEP ALL THROUGHT THE NIGHT, NORMALLY OUR SON IS ALWAYS BREAST FEEDED LIKE 3 TO 4 TIMES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. BUT ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY OUR SON DID NOT SLEEP, SO WE THOUGH THAT IT WAS AS A RESULT OF THE ENERGY DRINK MY WIFE DRANK THAT IS KEEPING MINE SON AWAKE, SINCE ITS NORMAL THAT IF YOUR WIFE IS BREST FEEDING IF SHE TAKES BAD FOOD, THE FOOD WOULD HAVE EFFECT ON THE BABY SHE IS BREST FEEDING AND VICE VERSA. THE SAME THING HAPPEN THROUGH OUT ON SUNDAY. AND YOU KNOW WHEN A CHILD IS AWAKE, ALL THEY DO IS SUCK SUCK AND SUCK. BETWEEN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, MY WIFE WAS GETTING WEEK. HER LEGS WAS SHAKING because OUR SON WAS SUCKING HELL. THE BOY WOULD NOT SLEEP, NORMALLY HE SLEEPS FOR LIKE 3 HOURS AND WAKES UP, BUT SINCE SATURDAY, HE SLEEPS FOR LIKE 10 MINS AND HE IS UP, WANTING TO SUCK BREST AGAIN. BUT AS AROUND 11.30PM SUNDAY NIGHT, BY BABY STARTED DISTURBING AGAIN, THEN MINE WIFE MOTHER CARRIED THE BABY TO ONE SIDE OF THE BIRD AND STARTED TALKING TO MINE BOY.... THIS WAS WAHT SHE SAID TO MINE BOY.....

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, AND IT WAS I WHOM SAID I WAS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, AND YOU KNOW I HAVE BEING TAKING CARE OF YOU, BUT LET MINE DAUGHTER REST, YOU KNOW YOUR MOTHER FEEDS YOU VERY WELL AND SHE TAKES CARE OF YOU, BUT IF YOU DONT BEHAVE YOUR SELF WE WOULD LET YOU CRY AND WHEN YOU ARE DONE YOU WOULD KEEP QUITE. THEN AFTER THE WHOLE PREACHING TO MINE SON, MY WIFE SAID TO HER SELF, IS HER MOTHER GOING MAD? HER MOTHER ALSO TOLD MINE WIFE NOT TO TORCH OUR BABY THAT IF HE LIKE HE SHOULD CRY TILL THE NEXT DAY THAT KNOW BODY WOULD ATTEND TO HIM, BUT IMEDIATELYSHE FINISHED TALKING TO MINE SON, HE LOOKED AT MINE WIFE'S MOTHER,STRAIGHT IN THE EYES THEM MINE BABY SIMLED AT HER THEN HE CLOSED HIS EYESTHE SLEPT OFF. MY WIFE SAID SHE FELT COLD ALL OVER HER BODY. THEN SHE CAME OUT OF THE ROOM QUITELY TO MEET ME IN THE PARLOUR AND EXPLAINED THE WHOLE THING TO ME, AFTER THAT SHE TOLD ME HER MOTHER WANTS TO SEE ME, WHEN I GOT TO THE ROOM, THE MOTHER ASKED ME, IF WHEN MINE FATHER DIES, IF I FINISHED ALL THE BURIAL RITES, I SAID YES. SHE TOLD ME THAT, THIS IS MINE FATHER THAT HAS COME BACK OHHHHH. HUMMMM THEN I LEFT THAT ROOM TO SEEK MINE MOTHER IN HER OWN ROOM, I EXPLAINED THE WHOLE STORY TO HER, MINE MONTHER LEFT HER ROOM AND WENT TO SEE MY BABY, THE BOY WAS SLEEPING PARTIALLY WHEN SHE GOT THERE, THEN SHE CALLED HIM THE NAME SHE USED TO CALL HER HUSBAND WHEN HE WAS STILL ALIVE. SHE SAID THINGS LIKE WE KNOW YOU LIKE FOOD AND WE ARE READY TO FEED YOU TO YOUR SATISFACTION( MINE FATHER WAS A HEAVY EATER WHEN HE WAS ALIVE), SHE SAID THINGS I CANT REMEMBER, THEN WHEN SHE FINISHED AGAIN, MY BABY SMILED AGAIN. MINED YOU, MY SON IS ABOUT 7 WEEKS NOW, IF I SAY I HAVE SEEN MINE SON SMILE, I CAN SAY ITS LIKE 4 TIMES. MINE SON IS NOT THE SMILING TYPE OHH. HE JUST LOOK AND THATS ALL. SO AM CONFUSED IF THAT GUY IS REALLY MINE FATHER,AND DOES INCANNATION REALLY TRUE? MINE WIFE SAID IF NOT THAT SHE CARRIED THE BOY FOR NINE MONTHS AND IF THE BOY WAS HAVING A HOLIDAY WITH US, SHE WOULD HAVE CALLED THE PARENT ON THE BABY TO COME CARRY THERE BABY IN THE MORNING.....

I NEED ANSWERS.....
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Gambrosia: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
No!
I don't do superstitious religious beliefs! kiss
I believe in PURE SCIENCE! cool
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
I'm not sure I get the correlation between your question about reincarnation and the story you wrote before that. Are you trying to say that the baby stopped crying and smiled at your mom because he is your dad reborn? Em why don't you try carrying the baby and speaking to him in the soft tone your mom spoke to the baby using high pitched inflections and see if he doesn't smile back at you. Even if it's the alphabet you slowly recite in that tone and inflection while rocking the baby, you will likely get the same result. I hope that will help to dispel any myths in your mind.

Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Gambrosia: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
I believe the question was about 'Incanation'. . .abi na ' THE BOOK OF INCANTATIONS' NOT REINCARNATION! grin

Abi o gbo YINGRISH?

Mu che che che che che
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Op there is a difference between MY and MINE

Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Gambrosia: I believe the question was about 'Incanation'. . .abi na 'INCANTATION' NOT REINCARNATION! grin

Abi o gbo YINGRISH?

Mu che che che che che

Lol grin. H-apparently I no 'here' Yingrish!
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Gambrosia: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lol grin. H-apparently I no 'here' Yingrish!

Mu he he he he he

NL nor go kill pOrsIn. cry
How does Pyguru miss these kinds of posters and focus on JUST MOI 365 days in a YAAAR!
Wonders! cheesy
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Menh, this surely hurts the eyes and brain!

Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by dayokanu(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Gambrosia:

Mu he he he he he

How does Pyguru miss these kinds of posters and focus on JUST MOI 365 days in a YAAAR!
Wonders! cheesy

Mu he he. You air/ear Yinghrishh to mushh thats why Pyguru dey porshooo your assss

Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Gambrosia:

Mu he he he he he

Wonders! cheesy

Chai see involvement! grin Pyguru please ignore this post above o! wink grin Em while you're at it can you stop banning Calloti? Me I dey gbadun the woman like Oyibo dey gbadun cigar!
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Gambrosia: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Mu he he. You air/ear Yinghrishh to mushh thats why Pyguru dey porshooo your assss

Thank you! I don lef all other areas of NL for you and your SUPA ASHI-MODERATORS. . .you still nor wan rest abi? cheesy
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Gambrosia: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
ileobatojo:

Chai see involvement! grin Pyguru please ignore this post above o! wink grin Em while you're at it can you stop banning Calloti? Me I dey gbadun the woman like Oyibo dey gbadun cigar!

Make dem nor stop abegggi!
I am sooooooooooooo loving the h-attention! cool
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Gambrosia:

Thank you! I don lef all other areas of NL for you and your SUPA ASHI-MODERATORS. . .you still nor wan rest abi? cheesy

DEFIN-A-TELY You no go rest until I am done with your Okoro Ngbatic Mgbeke Holy marryyy Nweje Ikebe
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by slimyem: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
i think the op meant to say reincarnation...
..and No op,i don't believe in reincarnation.i think its BS.
Reminds of of my maternal aunts who claimed my brother is/was a reincarnation of their father and my paternal aunts and uncles claimed him a reincarnation of their own father too.We nor con know which one to believe.
Op, you are just surrounded by very traditional people.Its your choice to either believe their drama or not.
All you MIL did was to coo the baby and it worked.
Nothing more!
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by baby124: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
*chuckling uncontrollably*

OP o ga ju. Try to read like 100 books to improve your english. It will also help improve your spelling, and sentence construction. You also need to know how to place certain things in context. I kind of have an idea of what is going on here cheesy.

P.S MINE has never equaled MY

On a side note, i really dont know what to believe about reincarnation.
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Gambrosia: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Unbelieveable!
People ASSHUALLY read the "stuff"? I could not go past the title of the thread o!
Thank my AGNOSTIC Jah for h-old h-age! cheesy
The older I get, THE MORE A-D-D I get!
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by greatgod2012(f): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
@op, na wa .......i read thru but sincerely, it almost cause me my eyes, first....by writing all with uppercase letters and secondly, all those grammatical blunders......they are just too many and too obvious.

@ post, there is nothing like re-incarnation here, its just one of d numerous ways by which those grandmas use to cool troublesome babies down.
I remember when i had my first baby, my MIL would say hes my FIL, that i should mind d way i talk to him, this happens when it seems d baby is being troublesome. If my mum also pay me visit, and d baby is crying, my mum will also tell me that d little boy is my own father......so, which one do i believe now? Also, my 2nd kid, who is a girl, each time she cry too much, while she was a baby,my MIL would take her from me and warn me seriously that, dont i know that she is d mother to my FIL. Now, all those attention is now on my baby, that one too is my FIL, as claimed by my MIL, so, who is my real FIL now? Or do i have 2 FILs?
The basis of my story is that, that is one of their numerous ways to calm and cool those babies down. As for me, when my baby seems to be troublesome, i sing to his/her ears, i speak softly to their ears and they stop ranting, why dont you ask your wife to do d same, instead of taking those grandmas too serious. Anyway, by d time you have your next baby, and they also call him your father, you will understand better.
May God help you.
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by bjcole(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2013
@ Op, dis reincarnation is really beyond human understanding. One thing people will tell u is dat there is notin like it b'cos the bible does not account 4 it. This world s really deep & there r things u just dont ve explanations 4, there r some newborn that ve matured face them, som little kids talk like an adult that u start wonderin. My girl of 6yrs behaves much like a teen, so my brother relax, whether reincarnation exist or not, i dont knw, but i dnt knw of any harm in having such babies.
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Gambrosia: 12:24am On Jan 08, 2013
After coming to this LOUSY world of RELIGIOUS BIGOTTED psychos. . .why will anyone think of coming back aka reincarnation? :-
I can't wait to gerrrrrrrrrrrout get to that afterlife and give God or whatever it is called a good dressing down for wasting my time on this so-called planet of his.
Sick of dealing with WICKED, CURSED souls aka CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS!
Twa! angry

If na only to avoid CHRISTIANS. . .I go wish say I go sleep nor wake up. Not to mention the EQUALLY DISGUSTING counterparts aka MUSLIMS! What a m0r0nic combination to deal with!
I detest them that much!
Reincarnation ko. . .evaporation ni!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by bjcole(m): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2013
Gambrosia: After coming to this LOUSY world of psychos. . .why will anyone think of coming back? undecided
I can't wait to gerrrrrrrrrrrout.
Sick of dealing with WICKED, CURSED souls aka CHRISTIANS!
Twa! angry
person like u always end up doing well as good christian, too numerous example of your type. I wil be least surprised if u turn out one, searching 4 people 2 come & become ur members
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Gambrosia: 12:38am On Jan 08, 2013
bjcole: person like u always end up doing well as good christian, too numerous example of your type. I wil be least surprised if u turn out one, searching 4 people 2 come & become ur members

You go wait taya! kiss
If you want me to commit murder. . . just send a born again Christian or Sharia Muslim to my front door!
*KABOOM* I go killllam! kiss

I don need a gaddem book to do good. . .or nyansh-pieces of God or Allah to do 'good'. . .for me, it comes naturally! kiss
Being on places like NL only intensifies the burning HATRED for such VERMIN SUPREMOS. . .and loving it! kiss

On the road to 'DAMASCUS'?. . . HA! I will commit suicide first! Guaranteed! kiss

Abeg nor spoil my evening. . .

Thread soooooooooooo unfollowed!
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
As a thinker I believe we only get one life because
if there is reincarnation then no one is exactly a real person.
We are just recycled people if reincarnation is true.
that isn't so flattering to me. I like being an individual not a recycled personality.
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by okine4real: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
sorry for using cap letters. Also sorry about the blunders, i think when i put the write up here, i didnot bother to cross check what i wrote. But i would always cross check any write up i put up here in the future. also thanks for the criticism because these is what would put the best in me.

As for my post, i just believe everything that happened was a coincidence. i think mine boy was HIGH from the Energy drink thats all, but dont believe the reincarnation thing.
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by armyofone(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Energy Drink at work.
Re: Do You Belive In Incanation by solzmuller(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
U wanna do juju

Father And Son Take Same Photo For 27 Years. With A Happy Ending. / Help, I'm Confused / Mom Is Having An Affair With Dad (Not Her Husband)