Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: ‘too Much Humility A Defect’-'' In Reference To Messi''? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cristiano Ronaldo: ‘too Much Humility A Defect’-'' In Reference To Messi''? (927 Views)

Types Of Rape: A Reference To The Sugarbelle Story / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend And Son Pictured Together During The El-clasico / Sexkillz: My Reference To Clueless Moderation On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: ‘too Much Humility A Defect’-'' In Reference To Messi''? by kbdrim(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo has reflected that “too much humility is a defect” and that “not even God can please everyone”, ahead of the Ballon d’Or gala today.

The Portuguese is believed by the bookmakers to be set for disappointment this evening when the winner of the 2012 FIFA Ballon d’Or is announced, with Lionel Messi the favourite for a fourth successive title.

In an interview released today by Brazilian television channel O Globo, the Real Madrid man has reflected on his persona once more.

“Too much humility is a defect. Not even God can please everyone,” the 27-year-old reportedly declared.

“I work to the be the best I can, which is a goal, I think, that all people should have, no matter what their profession is.
That statement makes me feel he is referring to messi
Arrogance is a much bigger defect in my opinion grin grin grin
http://www.football-espana.net/27358/cristiano-%E2%80%98too-much-humility-defect%E2%80%99?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

(1) (Reply)

Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris. / Today Am A Celebrity B'coz Am Celebrating My Birthday! / Facts About The Yoruba Hausa And Igbo You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.