Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Is Going To School Really Worth It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Going To School Really Worth It? (895 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / I Graduated With A 4.49 Cgpa In Accounting In My School Really Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Going To School Really Worth It? by Damilorlah(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
...go to school, study hard and get good grade. At the end of the day,no job,d only available ones demand 5 years experience.frustration set in ... And he becomes a truck driver . Somebody tell me is going to school really worth it this day? Considering nigeria situation
Re: Is Going To School Really Worth It? by afo01(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Fine, I do agree with what you have said but not totally anyways. Goin to skul is really worth it but it depends on how well nd how good what you have gotten from the skul. It's not necessary you wait for some employers to put on a board or online that an employee is needed. You can also be an employer of labour. That's why skul is there, to give you a upper hand. It's not the job you look for that makes skul worth it but the knowledge gained from the skul. Thanks
Re: Is Going To School Really Worth It? by chineji(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
It depends on what you went to school to read you do not expect to have a liberal arts degree and life will be rosy yes there is unemployment but an engineer and a doctor that knows his or her onions can never go hungry so before going to school make research go on the internet find out if what you are going to study is relevant to your countrys economy
Re: Is Going To School Really Worth It? by Ugosample(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
It depends on your motive for going to school. If you're going to school to get an education i.e. To add value to yourself and making yourself a better person, then it is not a waste. However, if you attend school because you were told that you will make a lot of money from doing so, and you don't have much intrest in the course you studied, then it's a waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session PART II / 2012/2013 Nnpc/addax Petroleum Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship / Obong University Graduates 21 At Maiden Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.