Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap (12593 Views)

Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) / Cleaner Leads Gang To Rob Boss’ Neighbours (photo) / Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by luluosas(m): 6:10am On Jan 08, 2013
Which way Nigeria! Even hungry people from Benin Republic is proving sophisticated here. God help us.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by Pennywise(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2013
cheesy
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by Pennywise(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2013
The Beninoise came in search of their Golden fleece.

In prison they will see a different Nigeria non of them could have imagined existed.

Meanwhile the policemen will r ape her until she speaks pure french.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by Gladbaba(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2013
na wa oooo make God just help us in dis country self but i believe na hungry dey worry them sha
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by Abagworo(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2013
pDude: Hahahahahahaha! They all look daft cheesy cheesy cheesy

It takes intelligent minds to pull off a kidnap job. The stupid maid even padlocked the gate from outside undecided

Do kidnappers or kidnap victims care to padlock the gates of their victims I guess she didn't want other burglars to gain entrance after they had gone. grin grin

Chai!! Look at their eyes like hungry armed-robbers grin

Nigerians are inherently wicked and greedy. The boss never maltreated her nor treated her harshly, yet she how she paid her boss in return cry

Wickedness, greed and corruption is in the blood of all Nigerians. I will behead anybody that dares insult GEJ on Nairaland again angry

They are Beninoise and not Nigerians.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by masterpiecer(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2013
pDude: Hahahahahahaha! They all look daft

[b]Nigerians are inherently wicked and greedy.

Since u couldn't read d part dat says they from benin rep. before stup,iidly replying, now ask urself who's daft undecided , u should give urself a very hot slap angry
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2013
Hahahaaaa housegirl dey deny boyfrnd 2 dey deny am sure d police caught her sweeping and cooking ganished Ewedu soup on credit.grin grin

Secondly I can't stop laughing at their picture pose, look at d girl n d short guy on her left lolz infact wats d title of this movie? grin grin grin
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by sundaybam(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2013
Their plan worked out but the only phuck up in their case is the account number they use. Why can't they collect the money in cash, they look hungry at least each will get 200,000 naira. Small money undecided
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by obyrich(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2013
pDude: Hahahahahahaha! They all look daft cheesy cheesy cheesy

It takes intelligent minds to pull off a kidnap job. The stupid maid even padlocked the gate from outside undecided

Do kidnappers or kidnap victims care to padlock the gates of their victims I guess she didn't want other burglars to gain entrance after they had gone. grin grin

Chai!! Look at their eyes like hungry armed-robbers grin

Nigerians are inherently wicked and greedy. The boss never maltreated her nor treated her harshly, yet she how she paid her boss in return cry

Wickedness, greed and corruption is in the blood of all Nigerians. I will behead anybody that dares insult GEJ on Nairaland again angry
I'm sure your hatred of Nigerians has beclouded your sense of reasoning. They were all foreigners, from Benin Republic. Read the text again and adjust your comment.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by Goldenheart(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2013
cheesy mehn thats serious o.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by obyrich(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2013
Pennywise: The Beninoise came in search of their Golden fleece.

In prison they will see a different Nigeria non of them could have imagined existed.

Meanwhile the policemen will r ape her until she speaks pure french.
Sure! Those newly recruited korofo will test their virility on her sotey her nyarsh temperature go reach 1000 degrees celcius.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by bongila(f): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2013
pDude: Nigerians are inherently wicked and greedy. The boss never maltreated her nor treated her harshly, yet she how she paid her boss in return cry

Wickedness, greed and corruption is in the blood of all Nigerians. angry

Always quick to let your tongue run away before your eyes innit? Said people are from Benin Republic but you still had to trash Nigerians. Are you not one? Or did you come as a result Meteor shower like Clark Kent?
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by obyrich(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2013
luluosas: Which way Nigeria! Even hungry people from Benin Republic is proving sophisticated here. God help us.
we set the trend and they followed. We made our country a lawless expanse of land on the horn of Africa and fugitives from all over Africa and the rest of thd world came down to hibernate and transact their dirty trades.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by victorD3: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2013
Big time fools.

Did she padlock the gate to prevent another thief from getting access?

Secondly they gave a bank account instead of demanding cash.

Btw what can she achieve with 12k a month salary?
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2013
seedord247: Those guys are loooking scary... Can they edit their pics... grin
thats their original raw image!!
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by cyphyna: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2013
This will serve as a lesson to we women.take care of ur home by urself and leave maid alone.one day ur house maid might kill ur hus what a shame
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Apologies ooooo! I didn't see the part that they were Benin citizens.

I have adjusted my comment. smiley

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by SPIFF(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2013
babyosisi: See ugliness bikonu shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na same mama born dem shocked
Chei
How person go hire ikwikwi as house help
Thank God the madams kids are grown if not convulsions for don do them many things

I can't just stop laughing like hyena when I read this. Friends kept wondering what could be so funny.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by SELFWORTH: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2013
I knew before opening the story that those involved will be Igbo.

It's a terrible curse to be greedy and not be content with whatever God has given you and you have to resort to crime to be rich.

They look haggard and hardened . Are they the only ones struggling in Nigeria.

They deserve their punishment !
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by SELFWORTH: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2013
Gladbaba: na wa oooo make God just help us in dis country self but i believe na hungry dey worry them sha

I don't agree. I believe its GREED.

Nothing but Pure Ojukokoro.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by eruditescholar1(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2013
dabrake: The problem with nigeria is her citizen's attitude.
you must have failed comprehension in English during ur WAEC. The report says "they are nationals of Benin rep not Benin city. Learn how to read and understand before u state raining curse on our mother's land or are you a Ghanian cos they like opening there dirty bucal cavity to speak ill of Nigeria at slightest opportunity they get.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by eruditescholar1(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2013
you must have failed comprehension in English during ur WAEC. The report says "they are nationals of Benin rep not Benin city." Learn how to read and understand before u start raining curse on our mother's land or are you a Ghanian? cos they like opening there dirty bucal cavity to speak ill of Nigeria at slightest opportunity they get.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by kirian202: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=SELFWORTH]I knew before opening the story that those involved will be Igbo.
UR Left YaSh!!! Cash Fire DeRe. I D I O T!!!...
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by eruditescholar1(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2013
^ Another ethnocentric maggot.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by slimyem: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Dumbos!
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by pat077: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2013
park well. They're nt nigerians, they're 4rm benin rep.
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2013
Na wa ooo. dis pple are soooo daft. wot were they thinking when they send d account number?
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by romanlaw(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Lord have mercy......who do we trust?
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by totalbaby(f): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
tongue why must everything be tribalistic aba
SELFWORTH: I knew before opening the story that those involved will be Igbo.

It's a terrible curse to be greedy and not be content with whatever God has given you and you have to resort to crime to be rich.

They look haggard and hardened . Are they the only ones struggling in Nigeria.

They deserve their punishment !
Re: Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap by SELFWORTH: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
totalbaby: tongue why must everything be tribalistic aba

According to statistics , they commit more crime than any other tribe.

Even the Chinese are scared of them!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso / Man Attempts Suicide Over N27m Debt In Rivers State / Deeper Life Pastor, Otamayomi Ogedengbe, Regains Freedom In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.