Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

D'banj The King Of Music! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj The King Of Music! (759 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / List Of Music Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj The King Of Music! by deola1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2008
I dont really like this guy before, but lately he has proved me wrong. Check out most of he's song or ones he was featured, this guy is da bomb. Have u guyz heard the Mohits latest Album 90% of the album is awesome. I do like tracks like PERE, I WANNA BE CLOSE TO U, BOOTY CALL, OLOLUFE and the rest of 'em. Don't doubt it the D'banj is the current King of Music.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing One On Nigeria's Best Voices: Ibiyemi / Watch This! / Why Cant We Reply The Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.