Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,611 members, 7,770,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video (16514 Views)

Fresh Single: D'prince Ft Donjazzy - Oga Titus, A Diss On D'banj And Tonto? / Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / POLL:which 9JA act deserves a Grammy world music category nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by oyeakd(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFzEEETG4VU

The video doesn't give u the "goosebumps" it ought to but it's still pretty decent and brings back memories of the triumphant Super Eagles.

You can download the song and video here - http://www.360nobs.com/2013/09/video-premiere-dbanj-top-of-the-world/

Your thoughts?

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by airmark(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Thats classic video, devoid of half-naked sl.uts, annoying camera-shakes and predictable bottles of alcoholic drinks peculiar to recent Nigerian musical videos. Its simple and on-point.

26 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by manuelzz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tbh i would never say that D'banj is the best artiste in Africa but the troubling question now is...Who is better? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by seedord247(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
He tried thou. Only that .............

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by sucreblazing(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ride on banger lee!!

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by moscobabs(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
na ILLUMINATI thing jare!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Big4wig(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
.D banj,abeg go sign new hot and upcoming fame hungry artiste cos u av reached ur peak & u sold ur birth rite to kanye west

#mythought.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by lonelydora: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kanye's house boy. I don't like him any more since he left Don Jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by mysticgal(f): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
just three comments and frontpage,,,,,,ok to the qweshion its just noiseundecided

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by dheaven: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hope is not one of those videos girls dance unclad?
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by fuckdmods(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
ok
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by AnOlAd: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Errmm... Not a fan of Dbanj, but u can't envy the song... Not bad, nice suits and clean video

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by cumpaddre(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Make I watch d video first, I'll come back nd comment.
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by AdemolaA2: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
song is on point and the video too is pretty cool.kudos bangalee!!!

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by gameboy727(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmm. I wish him the best.
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Ayomax(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
it was soo good, I had to watch it twice. can't remember the last time I watched a Nigeria musical video without any nude girls

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Phranciz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Not like the video I expected but still love it though.
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by larivers: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Excellent video smiley

perfectly done cheesy

Eja nla of life. grin
Banger lee cool

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by emandman: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
mysticgal: just three comments and frontpage,,,,,,ok to the qweshion its just noiseundecided
What is the secret to making frontpage..it'l soon be one year i register,and i neva make frontpage,not happy wif dat :-(

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by nickz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
On point concept, especially tha scene with tha mic's around him.9/10.............I think this is his best work this year....maybe its because of the naija feeling I have with the nations cup.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Andyblaze: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
Not as epic as the song
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i just dey laugh .
i will be back grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
i was expecting something epic.. abi money don finish for this man hand?? embarassed
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Andyblaze: Not as epic as the song
grin
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by chidarl85: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Do you love good food? Head on over to http://chichiscuisine..com/ for your delicious easy to follow recipes!

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Ghadafy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
This is not a bad video, nice concept. The video shouldn't be expensive too..lol
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by leggo: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
He is wack ,that's all i know.. oya dogs come

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
sheyie2007: i was expecting something epic.. abi money don finish for this man hand?? embarassed
dont let dbanj fans pounce on you ooo , they will start yelling hater hater now
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by yahrant140(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
I love this video,eja nla of life.
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Lilchilz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
absolute trash...

Althouqh i like him shaa
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by clemmonce(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
lonelydora: Kanye's house boy. I don't like him any more since he left Don Jazzy.
you never really liked him
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by taiocol: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2013

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy / Nigerian Music Is Better Than America's / Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.