Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Stop Hiccups - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Hiccups (1371 Views)

. / 10 Effective Ways To Cure Hiccups / Can Hiccups Kill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Hiccups by seankay(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
I have been having a bout of hiccups for two days now,I have tried everything possible;drank a lot of water,inhale air with nose and ears blocked.....it just goes for a little period of time and reoccur,it occurs more than 10times a day.what can I do to stop this? Pls help
Re: How To Stop Hiccups by AuwalMKargo(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2013
seankay: I have been having a bout of hiccups for two days now,I have tried everything possible;drank a lot of water,inhale air with nose and ears blocked.....it just goes for a little period of time and reoccur,it occurs more than 10times a day.what can I do to stop this? Pls help
Consult your doctor or visit the nearest hospital.
Re: How To Stop Hiccups by seankay(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2013
D hiccups stopped afta 3 days.All I did was block may nostrils nd ears nd open my mouth for tap water to enter,it stopped it immediately then I took a nylon and adjusted d mouth to d size of my mouth so dat no air could escape nd I breathe in nd out almost 20tyms cos I was short or CO2 nd dat was all.I avnt experienced it since then.I read those techniques online.bout of hiccup can be fraustating nd annoying cos it comes nd relieve u 4 anoda short period

(1) (Reply)

Do Nursing Mothers Get ar0used* When Breastfeeding / Pregnant After Ttc? Come In Share With Us What You Did Differently. / Improve Your Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.